Author Topic: Blood tests results  (Read 18971 times)

Habibou

• Lab1
Blood tests results
« on: May 13, 2011, 05:26:13 AM »
I suggest this part to be the one where we can post all our blood tests results since we have POIS.
We could check the fail common standards, compare and investigate more clearly.
As it is expensive, we can see which standards are the most important. I will post everything soon !
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Habibou

• Lab1
Re: Blood tests results
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 06:36:07 AM »

November                                         June (O 10 hours before)
-Ig M =      249%                        260%               (of the normal avergave)
-Ig G =       99%                            90%
-Ig A =       49%                           60%            
-Ig E =      190%
   C3 =      124%                            98%
   C4 =        73%                           42%[/td][/tr][/table]

January
-adrenaline           <0.50 nmol/l         < 1.00
-noradrenaline        8.53 nmol/l       < 4.00                              1443 ng/l      < 675
-dopamine            <0.50 nmol/l         <1.00

Unrina :

-adrenaline       0.02 umol/l           < 0.10
-noradrenaline   0.42 umol/l          < 0.50
-dopamine        1.34 umol/l           < 3.00

All the blood tests were done 2 hours after an O.
The red standards are the unusual ones !

Last blood tests abnormal standards (with an 2 O 12 and 10 hours before)
                                                   June
TGMH                           33.3 pg        (27.0 - 32.0)
VMP                              10.3 fl          (6.0 - 10.0)
Reticulocytes                 30 giga/l        (50 - 100)
Phosphatase alkalines    128 U/l         (37 - 111)
Cholesterol                    4.04 mmol/l   (4.40 - 6.45)
Albumin                        48.6 g/l        (38.0 - 46.0)

November 2011
D Vitamin = 10 ng/ml      (30 -100)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:28:17 PM by Habibou »
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 08:36:49 AM »
Super results!

So these are not recent? Just a re-post right? To have blood test results in one place.

Thanks
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »
yes exactly !

It was my old ones (which were out of the average)... and it would be great we have all the results for each suffer in one topic to compare better the case and see what worked (mainly natural remedies) for the similar standards...

I will post my new results when they have some abnormalities and when they dont have for important standards.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 06:30:00 PM »
Do you want to post about this area on NSF? There are quite a few that have had these tests. They can post the results here.
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 01:56:38 PM »
I think so ! The best would be to ask a real doctor to check it  :)

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 07:46:58 AM »
That would be great ! Thank you very much  :)

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 06:59:28 AM »
We've been trying to make an effort to focus a little more ourselves. It's good to open up to everything under the sun, but it leads exactly to the problem you mention.

We are moving in a solid direction, not only Dr. Waldinger, but Dr. Bewtra, and Dr. Goldmeier have very solid handles on what is happening with POIS. Couple that with Victor Kons discovery and where that points (coincidentally very compatible with theories postulated by the aforementioned doctors).

Focus and advance.

Hoping

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 09:53:10 AM »
I am an active, healthy, 26-year-old American male. Unfortunately, all of my tests were in the normal range.

(O within 24-48 hours of testing. I can't remember exactly)

Test                  Result              Normal Range
Glucose                        85                  65-99
Urea Nitrogen               12                  7-25
Creatinine                    1.16                0.80-1.30
Sodium                       141                  135-146
Potassium                    4.3                  3.5-5.3
Chloride                      103                  98-110
Carbon dioxide             27                  21-33
Calcium                       9.8                  8.6-10.2
Protein, total               7.2                  6.2-8.3
Albumin                      4.8                  3.6-5.1
Globulin                      2.4                  2.1-3.7
Bilirubin                      1.0                  0.2-1.2
Alkaline Phosphatase    55                  40-115
AST                          18                   10-40
ALT                          17                   9-60

Testosterone Test
                        Result    Normal Range
Testosterone,         666             250-1100
total, LC/MS/MS

Testosterone, free   119.0          35.0-155.0

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:46:29 AM by Hoping »
Experienced POIS since 2002.
My symptoms include: brain fog, depression, physical and mental fatigue, memory problems, social anxiety, concentration problems, myalgia, inflammation.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 11:34:41 AM »
Thank you very much for your blood test results ! :) Do not hesitate to add more !

vetrofragile79

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 11:44:40 PM »
Mine is all ok, but igf-1 it is too high...
Because, among the possible causes of pois https://sites.google.com/site/poiswebsite/test-page/orgasm-induced-catecholamine-imbalance-via-pituitary-dysfunction, there's pituitary gland and igf-1 high level could be caused by a gland tumor ipofisy, I will make with the third test of the glycemic load, I keep you updated.. bye!

badgerstripe

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »
I have just got my blood test results back from Dr Goldmeier (the clinic lost the first lot which caused a delay of a few weeks)

All the below were normal:
Thyroid, testosterone,prolactin, glucose, liver, kidney, blood screen ( anaemia etc), calcium.

He said my Phospate level was a bit low and will redo that next time he sees me.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 08:38:03 AM »
I have just got my blood test results back from Dr Goldmeier (the clinic lost the first lot which caused a delay of a few weeks)

Thyroid, testosterone,prolactin, glucose, liver, kidney, blood screen ( anaemia etc), calcium.

He said my Phospate level was a bit low and will redo that next time he sees me.

Dr. Goldmeier tends to be be a proponent of the psychosomatic philosophy. FYI

Those tests don’t have much to do with POIS other than testosterone and prolactin, but neither of those  as an indicator have really proven to be very significant. Time and again, many of us who have done testosterone tests have usually indicated in the “normal range” (potentially on the lower side, but normal). We know that prolactin isn’t that much of a factor. WE know that, why does he test for it. Maybe as a pre-filter. Hopefully NOT proof that POIS is in your head.

He’s not testing as though POIS were a Rare disorder as far as I can tell.

Where your tests taken in POIS?

Vandemolen

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »
This could be something. I read that hypophosphataemia can lead to problems with parathyroid. My thyroid values are not 100 % OK. And I also read that low phosphate value could be caused by low Vitamin D. Well I have a very low Vitamin D value.

Maybe it's an idea to check phosphate!
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Hoping

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 11:36:12 PM »
This could be something. I read that hypophosphataemia can lead to problems with parathyroid. My thyroid values are not 100 % OK. And I also read that low phosphate value could be caused by low Vitamin D. Well I have a very low Vitamin D value.

Maybe it's an idea to check phosphate!
Interesting about phosphate. I've also gotten checked for thyroid problems (100% ok) and have gotten my vitamin D tested a few times (came back normal every time). Still, I've never looked into phosphate testing.
As always, my test normal results shouldn't discourage others from pursuing similar testing. The more data we have the better!
Experienced POIS since 2002.
My symptoms include: brain fog, depression, physical and mental fatigue, memory problems, social anxiety, concentration problems, myalgia, inflammation.

badgerstripe

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 08:13:29 AM »

Dr. Goldmeier tends to be be a proponent of the psychosomatic philosophy. FYI

Those tests don?t have much to do with POIS other than testosterone and prolactin, but neither of those  as an indicator have really proven to be very significant. Time and again, many of us who have done testosterone tests have usually indicated in the ?normal range? (potentially on the lower side, but normal). We know that prolactin isn?t that much of a factor. WE know that, why does he test for it. Maybe as a pre-filter. Hopefully NOT proof that POIS is in your head.

He?s not testing as though POIS were a Rare disorder as far as I can tell.

Where your tests taken in POIS?

Thanks Daveman

i have written quite a lot on the other forum about my experience with the tests and in response to my post about them.

My tests were 24 hours after an O. I felt strong POIS a few hours after the O but woke up on the morning of the tests feeling quite good, still a little weary but not as extreme as it can be.

IS Dr Goldmeier well know for being a proponent of the psychosomatic theory? This was my first visit and first blood tests by him so didnt expect tests on loads of things at this point. He seemed to be open to various explanations, brain chemistry alterations after an O being one of them, that doesnt seem to me to be quite the same thing as psychosomatic.

kurtosis

• Scientist, Engineer, INTJ type
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 03:37:49 AM »
Has anyone gotten their testosterone, oestradiol, dhea, progesterone and cortisol levels checked?
Thinking of a comprehensive hormone check.

fidalgo

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 08:37:34 AM »
Has anyone gotten their testosterone, oestradiol, dhea, progesterone and cortisol levels checked?
Thinking of a comprehensive hormone check.

I have and all of them are normal...

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 12:15:37 PM »
Well, I have the first part of my blood test results(made some weeks ago). I have asked for a broad study, and it seems that the second part is coming later. The summary is: Nothing wrong. Everything is perfect!

All blood test results related to the liver function are OK, moreover, they are better than the first blood test I got prior to the use of the Niacin, a year ago, when I got some higher results (AST, ALT and GGT). i will post the values of some parameters:

VIT B 9 PHOLIC ACID - 5 ng/mL  [3-20]
VIT B 12 - 441,40 pg/mL [200-950]

Testosterone 6,83 ng/ml [2.80-11.99]
Free Testosterone 11,67 ng/dL [4.70-24.40]
Bioavailable Testosterone 387 ng/dL [130-681]

I got probably higher results regarding the liver function because i made heavy exercise the days before after long time without exercising, this is what my Dr. thinks.

Just moved from the other thread(I got confused, that thread was one specifically opened by vetrofragile!)

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »
Thanks for your post !
It could be great if more follow us to post their results...  ;)