Author Topic: High Prolactin  (Read 22854 times)

poisioq

Re: High Prolactin
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 03:27:23 PM »
Hi guys,

I have some good/bad news.

The good one is that I had an MRI done 2 months ago and it looks that the tumor has disappeared.
Now I 'm progressively decreasing the dose of the drug.

The bad one: as ever , I still get POIS and also I 'm constantly fatigued and in light brain fog state even when absteining for a couple of months. No change in my symptoms.

UPDATE 5#

IgE   562,00 UI/mL   (<120,00)
IGF-1   279,80 ng/mL   (96,40 - 227,80)

From my last blood screening every thing was in range also the hormonal values, except IgE and IGF-1, that came out very close to the above values from my second last blood tests.

Something is wrong with IgE, but I don't believe to the allergy to semen theory.

But my doctor doesn't know how to further investigate it.

I was having higher expectations from being cured from the tumor.

I don't know what to do right now

Abdelkader

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2021, 03:23:48 PM »
Hi,

Any progress on the High Prolactin end? I have the basic POIS symptoms after ejaculation. A moment ago I did the mistake of lightly stimulating my libido (no orgasm or ejaculation) and I feel a bit lightheaded (50% of the full version). This comes after 5 weeks of feeling great thanks to abstention.

My Prolactin was found to be high 6 weeks ago; my vitamin d is also depleted (11 ng), but my testosterone was at a very acceptable range.

I have never tried any of the remedies suggested in this website (niacin, Antihistamines, etc.) Could Dopamine agonists help? Anyone it worked for?

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2021, 08:45:50 AM »
Check out your Iron and Ferritin mine were on the lower end and lack of it can decrease Dopamine synthesis so more Prolactin is unopposed by enough Dopamine

Cursed

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2021, 06:04:28 PM »

I also can remember that a couple of times in the past I had very strong erections without jelqing: it was when I couldn't eat almost anything because of gastroenteritis.
So: no food for some days (or a very small amount of food) ---> very strong erections ---> pois free.

I don't know what's behind that, pheraps SIBO is also involved.
Thinking about all those hypothesis makes me more confused.
Anyways I hope researchers will help easing my mind.

That is interesting. I can also feel big difference in erection when I have irritation(interestingly) in my gi tract, which makes things move faster. Ejaculation also has this effect of irritating my GI tract and can help a lot with harder erections. The more ejaculations, the harder erections. Go figure. It certainly seems to have something to do with bacteria and fermentation, maybe SIBO, but not necessarily, I think.

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 03:10:08 PM »

I also can remember that a couple of times in the past I had very strong erections without jelqing: it was when I couldn't eat almost anything because of gastroenteritis.
So: no food for some days (or a very small amount of food) ---> very strong erections ---> pois free.

I don't know what's behind that, pheraps SIBO is also involved.
Thinking about all those hypothesis makes me more confused.
Anyways I hope researchers will help easing my mind.

That is interesting. I can also feel big difference in erection when I have irritation(interestingly) in my gi tract, which makes things move faster. Ejaculation also has this effect of irritating my GI tract and can help a lot with harder erections. The more ejaculations, the harder erections. Go figure. It certainly seems to have something to do with bacteria and fermentation, maybe SIBO, but not necessarily, I think.
Histamine promotes libido and erection quality and increases Dopamine which is pro-libido/erection

So if you have mast cell activation after ejaculating and gut bacterias producing Histamine increase then you have more Histamine doing that