Author Topic: Homeopathy  (Read 10131 times)

Habibou

• Lab1
Homeopathy
« on: May 08, 2011, 04:19:07 AM »
I know it sounds weird cause it is an alternative cure, but homepathy cured many auto-immun disorder by the past ! (leukaemia, multiple slerosis... ) or if it didn't cure, lowerated the symptoms at 90%...
Have somene already tried this way ?

I will try this way soon, since in France we are really open-minded for that. And it already cured me from a body disorder when i was a child !
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
Re: Homeopathy
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 06:45:19 AM »
yes i am into this state of brain fog , pls also tell me what are the names of the homeo meds you will take and in what potency my uncle is a homeo doc , but its hard to communicate on this matter should i tell him that i have brain fog only ....
pls continue with me
did u done any research on homeo meds on brain fog
what should i tell him about my problem ....
thanks
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 07:13:17 AM »
On just one occasion, and I haven't been able to try since, because my brain-fog is not a heavy factor in my POIS, I took a tranquilizer upon onset of heavy cognitive effects.

As I have said, on a few occasions I do get hit strongly with a sort of depressive, paranoic state that lasts about a day and a half. So thos was the onset of a third such occasion, and the tranquilizer almost completely leveled it out. Leaving me withjust medium brain-fog, a livable and even functional condition.

It was just a desperate attempt to not suffer for the bad head space, and it worked. It's not something i would normally imagine that a tranquilizer would work for.

So I don't know, there are many homeopathic tranquilizer combinations. Perhaps some of those could be tried on the onset of a cognitive session. I still have to try to see if it works on another occasion. Hopefully I have to wait a fair while before I get another one though.

Any others have comments on this?

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

nyan

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »
Homeopathy? I hope you guys are joking.... homeopathy works only on psychosomatic ailments.. not on POIS.

For a few laughs :

http://www.utoob.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 11:55:22 AM »
nyan are u joking or serious cause here we all are really serious .....
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »
Homeopathy? I hope you guys are joking.... homeopathy works only on psychosomatic ailments.. not on POIS.

For a few laughs :

Uh-oohh,

My interpretation of "homeopathic medicine" was mistaken. Thank you for bringing up the subject.

I have worked with natural remedies, which is quite different! I thought this is what it refered to.....

Plant extracts can be very potent, to the extent of being dangerous if not properly supervised.

Homeopathic is a different application altogether!

More like curing a hangover with beer!

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 09:03:51 AM »
yes i am into this state of brain fog , pls also tell me what are the names of the homeo meds you will take and in what potency my uncle is a homeo doc , but its hard to communicate on this matter should i tell him that i have brain fog only ....
pls continue with me
did u done any research on homeo meds on brain fog
what should i tell him about my problem ....
thanks

Yes, please, put your pride in a box and explain him what you have and when it happens ! It is a great opportunity to have an "homephaty doctor view" !
It would be worth it if he can take off your symptoms, wouldn't it be?
As my doctor said, it is just a disorder and doctors don't laugh about it, even if he is your uncle too.

For the moment, i didn't try anything,  but i read a lot about arsenicum album, and i want to meet an homeopath to talk about it !

For a few laughs :

Well, if you aren't happy, don't post here and let the members in peace. :)
If our POIS is a disroder of a brain (auto-immun reaction is mainly a brain disorder = don't recognize what to attack or not in the body), based on this hypothesis, why not give it a trial?

People the most narrow-minded, looking at their belly button won't find a solution, it is sure !  ;)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 09:33:48 AM »
I don't think nyan is saying that POIS is psychosematic, the opposite, but I guess he'll have to speak for himself.

When I read what he wrote, I had to go take a look and see what homeopathy actually was. I had had a mistaken impression, thinking it was natural/herbal medicine.

But when you read that homeopathy "believes that water has a memory...." and that dilutions may lead to not even having a trace of any biological element of "value", you have to wonder what IS their basis for bringing cure?

I understand that certain "curanderos" work more on perception control, than on actual physical biological remedies, while others may have a very firm basis in energy and herbal influence. Accupunturists too for intance, with higly sofistocated energy techniques and specially selected herbal medicines can really and effectively cure complicated ailments.

I can only imagine that at best, a homeopath could be a sohistocated form of psychologist. This could cure many things.... BUT NOT POIS! That needs to be clear. POIS is NOT psychosomatic. Perhaps I need to investigate homeopathy further.... But it seems to me, too many on NSF have spent a lot of time and money with hope for a cure in site, only to be let down time and again.

That said, a homeopathic perspective could well serve to alleviate some parallel symptomatic repurcussions, so as long as that is clear......

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 09:38:24 AM »
But we can talk to an homeopath about it, as his uncle = it is free, just to get a new view ! Perhaps he already cured some "auto immun illness".

Anyways, i know some people close to me who had some allergies to everything cause the immun system was overreacting... and i saw them as me during POIS, after some weeks, they started a new life and the immun system standards went back to normal...

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 10:07:38 AM »
Habibou,

OK, thanks for your input, I think we can be open for deeper eveluation of the topic. And it's not that I oppose esoteric or alternative methods, I've had intense experience in the esoteric, the energy of existence  IS my "God", a web of which we are a part. As such I understand how some unexplicable things may work, but they must also work within the physical through physical mechanisms. Of which psychology may be one. Or others... of which in this case I am not aware.

Do we have other views?

Willem

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 11:08:15 AM »
Habibou,

OK, thanks for your input, I think we can be open for deeper eveluation of the topic. And it's not that I oppose esoteric or alternative methods, I've had intense experience in the esoteric, the energy of existence  IS my "God", a web of which we are a part. As such I understand how some unexplicable things may work, but they must also work within the physical through physical mechanisms. Of which psychology may be one. Or others... of which in this case I am not aware.

Do we have other views?

I think we all want the same thing of course...a cure.  Don't really care how as long as it works.  I think the main question is: "Does the placebo effect work for POIS?"  Based on observations made by Demo, it appears that placebo induced results have popped up all over the place on the NSF.  If POIS is autoimmune or allergenic, then it would be interesting to know if those types of conditions respond to the placebo effect (some conditions like cancer do not).

In this study it seems that placebo is as strong as loratadin:
http://medforallergy.com/index.php/tag/antihistamines-cumulative