Author Topic: Male Contraceptive Method T/P  (Read 4210 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Male Contraceptive Method T/P
« on: April 13, 2011, 05:53:32 AM »
Yes everybody, look where this has been posted!! And the same method, posted in both categories!
What's going on!?? Read below.

This is cross posted from the NSF board. Although my personal primary interest is in the auto-immune casue, given my medical history, and God only knows that we are NOT all alike, this particular treatment [potentially] fits the bill against various causes.

Lauracostis is my hero,:D read on:

anyone know treatments for people who suffer symptoms without ejaculation. any arrousal what so ever seems to put my body in dissaray. obviously this has nothing to do with a semen allergy, and i've read posts on here of people experiencing the same thing. most of the posts here focus on the allergy hypothesis so it's hard to find what i'm looking for

connor, the P/T contraceptive treatment, if it works may have the potential for working by alternate actions than just removing the sperm from are bodies(this is an alternate hypothesis to just the regular sperm allergy theory, and was the primary reason I thought of using P/T as a treatment).  It will stop a myriad of hormones that are associated with the production of sperm.  I believe that there is a possibility that these hormones are causing the reaction in our bodies; possibly something like "gonadotropin releasing hormone". these hormones are released after ejaculation to replace the sperm, I also believe that some of these hormones are preemptively released in response to arousal and stimulation in preparation of what the body believes will end in sperm loss to jump start the process of sperm production before ejaculation happens. 
Don't worry, if the P/T contraceptive works, there are a number of different possibilities why it is working besides just removing the sperm for sperm allergies. 
Another possible theory is based on the fact that both progesterone and testosterone can suppress the immune system.  Progesterone is one of the possible hormones in pregnancy that some believe is responsible for the immune system not attacking the fetus as a foreign invader in the body during gestation.  I am doing an obstetrics rotation right now and I have been told that autoimmune disease usually significantly improve during pregnancy and then return to normal afterward.
The P/T contraceptive is going to cover a bunch of bases at once.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:01:20 AM by Daveman »
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Male Contraceptive Method T/P
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:12:01 PM »

Lauracostis is my hero,:D

Ditto!!!!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business