Author Topic: 60% pois reduction with a massaging tool  (Read 5364 times)

abud

60% pois reduction with a massaging tool
« on: December 05, 2012, 07:01:31 PM »
hello i wanna share an amazing tool that helped me greatly with pois for more than two year

its a massaing tool called DaVinci Tool i bought from amazon and cost 20$ (red one)
heres a description of the tool from a website

The Davinci Tool Firm Trigger Point Occipital Neck Massager is a versatile self massage tool that will help you relieve headache pain and soothe tired, sore muscles. Simple and easy to use and the perfect travel companion. Take it with you anywhere; to work, on vacation or you can even use it in your car. It will relieve stress, muscle spasms, trigger points and improve posture.

what it did for me

1- 60% pois reduction with 10 minute use
2- cures most of my headaches and a great alternative to pain killer drugs
3- reduce recovery time from pois
4- helpes blood flow to brain 

it hard to use at first but after you find the pressure point (base of skull) you'll notice its effect.

mark

Re: 60% pois reduction with a massaging tool
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 12:21:58 AM »
Hi Abud,

Thanks very much for sharing. I also did some experiment with my POIS. I do agree that massage help a lot!!! Massage combined with Niacin could help on my POIS symptom both. Only Niacin can clear my brain fog symptom, but not for muscle sore and headache. The combination with massage can strongly decrease my headache and muscle pain. I ask my wife to do the massage, mainly the neck and back. Seems the Davinci Tool Firm Trigger Point Occipital Neck Massager you suggested will be a great alternative way. I will definitely try it!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 10:36:06 AM »
Massage+niacin: interesting combination!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Wolf berry

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 03:09:00 AM »
Hi Abud,

Thanks very much for sharing. I also did some experiment with my POIS. I do agree that massage help a lot!!! Massage combined with Niacin could help on my POIS symptom both. Only Niacin can clear my brain fog symptom, but not for muscle sore and headache. The combination with massage can strongly decrease my headache and muscle pain. I ask my wife to do the massage, mainly the neck and back. Seems the Davinci Tool Firm Trigger Point Occipital Neck Massager you suggested will be a great alternative way. I will definitely try it!

Also Sauna, steam, cold + hot showe, deep breathing, all help! :)

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 11:32:46 AM »
Only the blue hard one is available to me should I still buy it?

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 12:31:09 PM »
Let’s please be careful about seeking or offering one-to-one medical advice.

See Quantum’s profile, seen at the bottom of each of his posts.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 12:54:15 PM »
Let’s please be careful about seeking or offering one-to-one medical advice.

See Quantum’s profile, seen at the bottom of each of his posts.

Sorry my mistake Demo

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 11:23:20 PM »
Thank you, IWBT!