Poll

Do you catch a cold more easily in Pois ?

Yes
23 (63.9%)
No
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Easily catch a cold in Pois ?  (Read 8276 times)

b_jim

Easily catch a cold in Pois ?
« on: April 23, 2011, 01:43:58 AM »
Sometimes, I become ill just after Pois episode. I feel my immunity become weak.

Dr Waldinger probably gave the answer :
"Pois can be explained by an acute phase of reaction, characterized by the onset of fever, temporary lymphocyte depletion, and a transceint rise of CRP, IL-6 and TNF-Alpha."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:48:13 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Easily catch a cold in Pois ?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 10:46:31 AM »
I have gotten some of the worst colds in the past by maintaining my activity level at POIS onset. For the reasons b_jim elucidated so well above.

The downside now is that I "freeze" immediately at POIS onset - doing absolutely nothing - which is an unnecessary overreaction today, especially since my POIS is cured 80%.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

bruxe

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »
yes for me i can fall sick quicly after orgasm
but i resovled the probleme by eating  orange  befor and after  orgasme  "about  5 kg or more= 5 dollars :) "...yes i'ts too much but work good for me
and it reduce my pois   orange is my freind    but strangely  the orange juce dont improve my health only normal orange ???

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 02:04:26 PM »
The main difference between packaged orange juice and natural orange juice is the sugar. Fruit sugar is unprocessed and enters the system much more directly.

But if you are talking about the difference between the orange itself and fresh squeezed orange juice, then there must be something in the pulp of value.
But you would expect a difference between a fresh orange and "processed juice".

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 10:06:11 AM »
I rarely get sick, and I've had some of my worst colds during POIS.  I feel my immune system weakens along with everything else. :(

Ccconfucius

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 12:18:39 PM »
I rarely get sick, and I've had some of my worst colds during POIS.  I feel my immune system weakens along with everything else. :(
not goting any kind of sickness in years

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »
I've got POIS AND a cold right now. Hard to tell which is which!
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

b_jim

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
First flu of the autumn season. I catch it in a Pois Day 1 or 2 .
I think the niacin may play an important role on cognitive symptoms but it don't block the immune reaction. So, the good results with niacin aren't in opposition with Waldinger's theory, I think.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 08:25:36 PM »
dr waldinger says the immune reaction cause the brain fog. so there is still double confusion.

moe

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 04:19:11 PM »
I used to get a cold every week during my POIS period; but that was before I experimented and discovered that when I ejaculate more than once in a session it reduces my POIS symptoms significantly. If I answered this question a few months ago, i would say "yes", however, my new answer is "no".
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:22:49 PM by moe »

Vandemolen

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 06:40:36 PM »
If you follow the allergy theory (which I do) then it's logical that a POIS patient catches cold very quick. The immune system gets weakened because of allergies.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.