Author Topic: For anyone living near or in Chicago, USA -- 2012 World Meeting on Sexual Medic  (Read 3708 times)

Stef

Hi All,

The International Conference on Sexual Medicine is taking place in Chicago, USA. It starts this coming Sunday, August 26th, ends Thursday, August 30th.  Here's the link -- http://www.issmsmsna2012.org/site/.

Often at these scientific meetings, non-medical people can attend many of the sessions -- usually for free. It would be worth it to call them to ask about that, if you live in the Chicago area.  The contact info in Chicago is: Phone: +1-847-517-7225, Email: info@smsna.org. It would be a terrific place to network -- pharmaceutical companies and numerous medical exhibitors will be there, in addition to the medical experts.

I've looked at the list of invited speakers and only recognize one name (a urological surgeon who wrote a NORD report on a male sexual disorder not related to POIS).

If any of you lives in the Chicago area, it would be worth it to call and find out if there are some free tickets for the public.

Stef

Hoping

Hi All,

The International Conference on Sexual Medicine is taking place in Chicago, USA. It starts this coming Sunday, August 26th, ends Thursday, August 30th.  Here's the link -- http://www.issmsmsna2012.org/site/.

Often at these scientific meetings, non-medical people can attend many of the sessions -- usually for free. It would be worth it to call them to ask about that, if you live in the Chicago area.  The contact info in Chicago is: Phone: +1-847-517-7225, Email: info@smsna.org. It would be a terrific place to network -- pharmaceutical companies and numerous medical exhibitors will be there, in addition to the medical experts.

I've looked at the list of invited speakers and only recognize one name (a urological surgeon who wrote a NORD report on a male sexual disorder not related to POIS).

If any of you lives in the Chicago area, it would be worth it to call and find out if there are some free tickets for the public.

Stef

Hey Stef! I just saw this post. I'm currently living in Chicago for the summer. I'm actually moving to Boston for school on Sun Sept 2, so I'm pretty busy packing and saying goodbyes. I don't know if I'll be able to attend this. Still, I'll see what I can do. What sort of networking did you have in mind? i'd love to hear your ideas
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:06:50 PM by Hoping »
Experienced POIS since 2002.
My symptoms include: brain fog, depression, physical and mental fatigue, memory problems, social anxiety, concentration problems, myalgia, inflammation.

Ccconfucius

hoping new to college or going to graduate school.

Hoping

hoping new to college or going to graduate school.

Heading out there for my second and final year of grad school
Experienced POIS since 2002.
My symptoms include: brain fog, depression, physical and mental fatigue, memory problems, social anxiety, concentration problems, myalgia, inflammation.