Author Topic: Neem  (Read 18923 times)

nathan123

Re: Neem
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 09:16:34 AM »
y POIS is back.  Again After one and half or two months of success from Neem, from last one week, I am getting POIS, even though I have taken Neem.  Very bad ......

Hence, what next.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »
y POIS is back.  Again After one and half or two months of success from Neem, from last one week, I am getting POIS, even though I have taken Neem.  Very bad ......

Hence, what next.

Donations to research.

If we don't do research we will never find a complete answer.

We can guess and try and get close, for some, but nothing more. After 5 years we should know.

I know it sounds like a broken record. But we all want to try something new, and something else new (click) and something alse new (click) and something else new (click) and something else new (screeeeech....) RESEARCH!

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

nathan123

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »

Hi,

The following are of my experience and findings after I my POIS is back. 

a) I came to know the reason why POIS is came back:  After spending two months of happiest moment in life after success in Neem.  One night I make summary how I faced difficulties because of POIS in that seven years, its symptoms, treatments taken by me, use of this forum and I was emotionally involved in this.   From next masturbation I got my POIS back. 

Probably, I reminded my mind / immune system about POIS and it started again. 

b) POIS effects will reoccur / increase if I not gone to deep sleep and had dreams for 2 to 3 hours in the sleep.  If this is happened next day, I will experience increase in POIS symptoms.  This is the reason way for some one's POIS effects will be there continuously.   So, I tried sleeping tablets to get sleep deeply..  Unfortunately that is not working.

c) Still I am taking Neems and observing again decrease in POIS effects from day by day. 

d) Because of this, I came to know that our emotions / confidence level will determine severity of POIS.  After consultation of hypnotist, now I am following approach..   
  i) to write in a diary / paper before having orgasm that, ' After this orgasm, my mind is calm, clear, happy, confident and my breathing is normal, cool and calm, and my energy levels are strong'..  this type I will write with full concentration, for half an hour and this is giving me a confidence that I will not get POIS this time.   The result I found is, excellent decrease in POIS symptoms. 

ii) Suppose, if I failed in above approach and got POIS effects, on the next day, I will write as '  my mind is calm, clear, happy, confident and my breathing is normal, cool and calm, and my energy levels are strong' for half an hour twice a day and observed POIS symptoms will go quickly.  Pl some body this approach and post. 

Hence, presently I am in a hope that , our confidence level and mind will determine the changes in hormone level after POIS and if we something imbalance in hormone levels after o , then auto immune reaction will follow and symtoms of POIS.  Also Neem will reduce the auto immune symtoms.