Author Topic: Semen  (Read 5242 times)

fidalgo

Semen
« on: October 15, 2012, 08:48:18 AM »
After my POIS starts, I notice that my semen become diffetent to.

First of all, I think my production of sperm have a big grow up. After only 4 days of asbstinence, I have orgasms like I was 2 weeks of abstinence (a lot of sperm a little yellow).
But, the more strange difference that I see is that my sperm came with litte yellows macarroni. Before Pois I never notice that. Other curious thing is that, if I stay somedays without a O, some sperm can go out of my penis when I am defecating.

Other thing is that my ejaculations is much strong, in a big anormal way. I remember how was my ejaculation before POIS and I know that, now, it goes, at least, two times more far.

Maybe this things means we have a different semen. I have already done a intradermal test with my semen and it was positive. I wonder if I am allergy or if the problem is my sperm. Other point is that Pois improve the procuction of semen.

Othe thing is that us may have a problem in prostate that cause this problems. Other thing is that our canal of sperm may be too thin.

Do you have sperm like that too?

kurtosis

• Scientist, Engineer, INTJ type
Re: Semen
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 09:58:55 AM »
Does this macaroni look like a light yellowed coloured cheese?
I'm wondering if you're describing a fungal infection. One thing I'm wondering about in my theory of what causes the POIS symptoms is whether some POIS sufferers have a genuine yeast infection (thrush) accompanied by mouth ulcers, fungal discharge on their penis etc. Some may have a defective ALDH gene. See the "dopamine" discussion.

fidalgo

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 10:33:36 AM »
I'm wondering if you're describing a fungal infection. One thing I'm wondering about in my theory of what causes the POIS symptoms is whether some POIS sufferers have a genuine yeast infection (thrush) accompanied by mouth ulcers, fungal discharge on their penis etc. Some may have a defective ALDH gene. See the "dopamine" discussion.

I don't know. Do you have a picture?

kurtosis

• Scientist, Engineer, INTJ type
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »

These would be extreme rashes. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/candidiasis-yeast-infection?page=5
The discharge looks like cottage cheese. I'm trying to find a good picture on google images to show you.
There are some examples here http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1188&bih=878&q=cottage+cheese+discharge&oq=cottage+cheese+dis&gs_l=img.3.0.0l2j0i24l8.1926.4934.0.5991.18.13.0.5.5.0.108.690.12j1.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.MPCPXUJAmx8

The other symptoms include ulcers inside your mouth, a nasty yellow coating on your tongue or itch in the cracks of your skin like your anus, underarms etc.
I've had all these symptoms at various stages over the past few years and it never seems to completely clear up. Even if it's not linked to POIS (and it may be) it's very annoying.

fidalgo

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 11:58:41 AM »

These would be extreme rashes. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/candidiasis-yeast-infection?page=5
The discharge looks like cottage cheese. I'm trying to find a good picture on google images to show you.
There are some examples here http://images.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1188&bih=878&q=cottage+cheese+discharge&oq=cottage+cheese+dis&gs_l=img.3.0.0l2j0i24l8.1926.4934.0.5991.18.13.0.5.5.0.108.690.12j1.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.MPCPXUJAmx8

The other symptoms include ulcers inside your mouth, a nasty yellow coating on your tongue or itch in the cracks of your skin like your anus, underarms etc.
I've had all these symptoms at various stages over the past few years and it never seems to completely clear up. Even if it's not linked to POIS (and it may be) it's very annoying.

No, nothing like that.

But, when my first symptoms of POIS starts (little symptoms like bad dreams, a lot of NEs and a little mental confusion and sensibilization of light) it came with a fungal infection in my groin. At first I think it is all related with the infection. In the time I had 14/15/16 years old. That small POIS didn't have any important effects in my life. My really POIS start when I was 20 and my life became hell.