POIS Cause/Treatment Discussions > General Alternative Causes and Treatments of POIS

Stumbled onto something potentially huge!

<< < (8/9) > >>

sameer7777:
Guys why this thread is close it was going some where !!!!

caffeinetruth:

--- Quote from: haidcat on August 14, 2012, 11:20:08 AM ---This theory already has some backing here:https://sites.google.com/site/poiswebsite/test-page/orgasm-induced-catecholamine-imbalance-via-pituitary-dysfunction
Ive got a theory here, that might explain alot of symptoms of POIS, and why niacin/continual vitamin b complex supplmentation is working for alot of us. To make it short, POIS could be a debilitating reaction to a massive adrenaline surge during orgasm. This reaction can last for DAYS, yes days."
--- End quote ---

It should be noted that caffeine may play a huge role in this. Caffeine extends the fight-or-flight response in the body by blocking adenosine. Which helps return the body to homeostasis (normalcy) after fight-or-flight. Caffeine is hindering this return to rest. Many people have overcome chronic fatigue by forcing themselves to have mandatory rest days. This "rest response" would not be so mandatory if the body was not being sabotaged by a foreign agent. In this case Trimethylxanthine (caffeine).

You said it yourself, after every major adrenaline surge comes these problems. Even from high energy exercise. Its like....what should be a cigarette lighter size flame, is more like a flamethrower sized flame. Dr Abram Hoffer used high doses of Niacin to treat schizophrenics in the 50's. He believed a mutation in a schizophrenics body turns adrenaline into adenochrome, a hallucinogenic substance. He claims him and his medical assistant shot up with adrenochrome like how junkies shoot up and he could simulate the symptoms of schizophrenia in himself within 45 minutes. But the point is...he claimed Niacin acts like a buffer that can mop up access adrenaline. By removing the adrenaline, hence, he could treat the schizo's. I read on another website that Niacin helps metabolize the adrenaline through a certain enzyme. I find Niacin helps me sleep better than any other vitamin or herb (and even some prescription sleeping pills)

But, you guys are gonna run around in circles ad nauseum until you learn to take the bull completely out of the china shop. Aka caffeine in the body. Thats means ZERO caffeine. Not one chocolate treat...not one caffeinated soda or coffee....READ THE LABELS!

If anyone needs help getting off caffeine and if you have any questions just let me know.

Nas:
I tried Non-Flush Niacin and it didn't do anything. Does it has to flush to work ?

demografx:

--- Quote from: caffeinetruth on October 24, 2014, 04:34:00 PM ---
...But, you guys are gonna run around in circles ad nauseum until you learn to take the bull completely out of the china shop. Aka caffeine in the body. Thats means ZERO caffeine. Not one chocolate treat...not one caffeinated soda or coffee....READ THE LABELS!

If anyone needs help getting off caffeine and if you have any questions just let me know.

--- End quote ---

Quantum:

--- Quote from: Nas on July 25, 2016, 03:36:58 AM ---I tried Non-Flush Niacin and it didn't do anything. Does it has to flush to work ?

--- End quote ---

Hi Nas,

Many niacin users say they need to have the flush in order to have effectiveness, and others says they don't need it and had success with non-flush niacin.

I am not using niacin, so Daveman or another niacin user could give you more information on this topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version