POIS Life Style > The Down Side

Visual problems?

(1/7) > >>

haidcat:
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to see if any of you guys have visual problems along with your POIS? During an episode I tend to get more blurry vision, visual snow(kind of like static on tv, I usually see the static in all white rooms or in the dark), and I also have palinopsia(where ur brain registers afterimages for too long. Does anyone get any of these visual disturbances during an episode?

kurtosis:
double vision & blurry vision.

charam:

--- Quote from: haidcat on August 12, 2012, 12:40:04 PM ---Hello everyone,
I just wanted to see if any of you guys have visual problems along with your POIS? During an episode I tend to get more blurry vision, visual snow(kind of like static on tv, I usually see the static in all white rooms or in the dark), and I also have palinopsia(where ur brain registers afterimages for too long. Does anyone get any of these visual disturbances during an episode?

--- End quote ---

Hi
Me too , I had visual snow , also like fog ... but is it really POIS symptom ?  ???

it is very very scare me .... because I have CRVO on my left eye ... now 50% vision  :-\ 
So I really frighten about visual problem of POIS ... any idea ? :(

P.S. : thanks for your very very good forum ... I really confused about my problem and now i know i have POIS ...

icefloe:
Yes

FloppyBanana:
yes. I get visual disturbances and sensitivity to bright light. For reference Dr Dexter mentions light sensitivity in his POIS medical paper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version