Author Topic: Interesting results: no headaches, great looking skin and eyes  (Read 202 times)

dizzy

Hi all, I didn't post for a while, but of course I've been experimenting.

Here is an encouraging result, in the "holy crap why does that even work?" category. It solves the following POIS symptoms for me: headaches, bad looking skin, dull eyes, difficulty looking people in the eyes, light sensitivity, anxiety.

The crazy thing is that even if I have symptoms from a previous sexual session, I can fix these symptoms by doing another session the "correct" way.

I can get rid of a lot of my symptoms by doing the following things while masturbating (the protocol is a bit long but I'm trying to be complete here):
  • be in a standing position (I did not do much testing in other positions)
  • maintain good posture (raise the chest a bit)
  • do a chin tuck (look up on youtube for many descriptions), keep the position
  • important part: raise (shrug) my shoulders as much as possible (but keep them back not front)
  • make my neck as short as possible
  • look forward, not up
  • also important: let go a bit to release any tension, but keep the general posture (e.g. shoulders are still up)
  • basically this will make the neck look very thick (check in the mirror), and the neck will feel soft (no tension in the lateral parts of the neck)
  • relax the muscles in the back of the head/neck
  • relax the muscles in the jaw also
  • keep breathing as normally as possible, don't hold breath
  • happy masturbating :P (or whatever, but remember to keep the neck soft, shoulders up, etc.)
  • afterwards, massage the sides of the neck a bit; the next hour relax as much as possible, don't create any tension in the neck, but maintain good posture
How did I get here? Well, I noticed that after masturbation my SCM and jaw muscles were hurting a bit so I started experimenting.

My (wacky) theory is now that the muscles in the neck can constrain blood flow causing headaches etc; an orgasm causes a reward signal that makes muscles remember their state.

I hope that this will help some of you, and perhaps form the basis of further theorizing and an improved protocol and perhaps a real cure for some.

PS: I haven't tested this with a partner yet.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 02:21:52 PM by dizzy »
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.