Author Topic: Tattos and pois  (Read 452 times)

Andre2505

Tattos and pois
« on: April 23, 2024, 08:58:14 AM »
guys, I heard that tattoos could be a problem for immunosuppressed people or with autoimmune problems, the probability that a tattoo can hurt is very low but if you search the internet for tattoos and immune system there are some pages that say that those he has problems with his immune system, it would be better if he didn't get a tattoo. opinions?
Is there anyone who already has a tattoo, have you had any strange symptoms or anything?

god.forbid

Re: Tattos and pois
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2024, 04:18:54 PM »
when i was like 14 i made myself a small stick n poke tattoo using a prison method. I dissolved pencil led in water and used that as ink. A few months to a year after that I started noticing my first symptoms although such a slow and gradual decline in my state might very well have gone unnoticed so i could've started getting ill before that.
The "tattoo" not big at all, just a few dots on my wrist and I think I made a few on my ankle too.
I actually had that idea recently and I tried digging it out with a needle but it's way deeper than I thought and I'm not nearly man enough to actually cut this much tissue out with a knife or razor.
This post might just be the nudge i need to try and do it again. I'll update if i muster the courage and go through with it.