Author Topic: Prostate reduction surgery  (Read 1631 times)

Ahmad moner

Prostate reduction surgery
« on: January 20, 2024, 07:05:10 AM »
I took silodosin 8mg and it was effective at first as I was having completely no orgasms (my orgasms were completely dry), but after a month it was no longer working (even though my orgasms were still completely dry).
   I am thinking about having a prostate reduction procedure.

I know that semen is produced partly in the seminal vesicles, partly in the prostate, and sperm itself is produced by the testicles. The solutions proposed are:
  1. Removal of the seminal vesicle, but it is a very difficult surgical operation.
 2. Cutting the vasectomy, but it did not work for many members of the forum. 3. Reducing the prostate to prevent the secretion of its fluid. This is what I am thinking of, as there is a possibility that prostate secretions cause allergies.  What is your opinion?  I found a doctor to do Reducing prostate Surgery (TUR-P)  and he said it might help but didn't know for sure it was just a possibility.  What do you think about that?

Physi

Re: Prostate reduction surgery
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 10:20:17 AM »
I have shared a thread on how to obtain a dry orgasm only with practicing a technique of applying pressure with your hand to stop sperm on it?s way that works. You can check it if you are interested in that.

There are many testimonies telling that vasectomy doesn?t work.

I don?t know about the 2 other surgeries you are suggesting. Not knowing which component of sperm is causing POIS it is hard to know what to undergo, I don?t know what you doctor is basing his theory on.

The only successful surgery that I have heard of is the one of POIS forum member Animus but it is a very heavy one and I would not risk it.

Physi

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 10:22:57 AM »
If you do choose to undergo a surgery please share the results.

As I know I ca. prevent POIS by manually blocking sperm, a surgery may be possible. I would not risk it though.

Ahmad moner

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024, 11:29:44 AM »

I had a TURP on 20-08-2024

the doctor took a biopsy of the prostate and sent it to the lab, the result was: benign hyperplasia and chronic inflammation.

Yesterday 31-08-2024, I tried to ejaculate, it was completely dry, but the symptoms were the same as before, no difference.

I have not taken any medication yet. I am thinking of taking Avodart (Dutasteride 0.5 mg).

I am wondering if that will work without removing the seminal vesicle or testicles, as Animus did,

and how long should I wait before judging the medication?

freddie

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2024, 02:03:00 PM »
about the chronic inflammation of the prostate, I have recently tried Rapamycin, only one dose 6 mg.
It gave me an immediate substantial relief to the prostatitis and the pois. Maybe you want to try it before doing more drastic stuff.
I will test taking it at weekly frequency for a period of time, I think it can give me even better results.
you can read a little more about it on this thread:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4545.0

Ahmad moner

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2024, 03:41:16 AM »
about the chronic inflammation of the prostate, I have recently tried Rapamycin, only one dose 6 mg.
It gave me an immediate substantial relief to the prostatitis and the pois. Maybe you want to try it before doing more drastic stuff.
I will test taking it at weekly frequency for a period of time, I think it can give me even better results.
you can read a little more about it on this thread:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4545.0

Hi, Physi
I did not know I had a prostate problem before the surgery, and I had no symptoms of Prostatitis or prostate enlargement.

I had the surgery primarily to treat POIS, and my goal is to follow a similar plan to Animus.

I will try avodart (Animus is still using it until now and if he stops it the pois symptoms come back),

l hope that will work for my POIS. If there are no positive results, I will have a seminal vesicle removal.

The medication you are talking about does not specifically target the prostate,

I believe we should somehow stop the prostate Fluid release during orgasm, i had a positive experience for that when I was using the prostate relaxant (Silodosin) and the results were excellent with no symptoms of POIS, but after about 20 days the medication stopped working.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 03:43:52 AM by Ahmad moner »

Ahmad moner

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 10:20:16 PM »
hello evrey one
now i am on Avodart (Dutasteride) for 9th day and Super Beta Prostate for 3rd day, last night I had a dream and Dry orgasm The symptoms are the same as before, nothing has changed.
Can we say that the TURP surgery is a failure? Should I have a seminal vesicle removal surgery?
I am thinking of adding Silidosin, knowing that I had a successful experience with it, but the results did not last long.

thesuffering1992

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2024, 01:32:30 PM »
This has gotten me to reevaluate my surgery because I'm about to do the TURP procedure on Sep 26th. I've heard a few people have their testicles removed and it either removed their symptoms or greatly alleviated them, such as Animus.

Consider doing the seminal vesicle removal or removal of testicles. I don't know if I should waste my money on this procedure. I just had my ejaculatory ducts cauterized and it didn't do anything. Dry orgasms still cause symptoms.

Ahmad moner

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2024, 08:43:34 PM »
[colorblue]Hi thesuffering1992 please note that after the TURP operation you should take prostate shrinking medications to make it shrink more and more, such as avodart and this is what I do, but maybe I should be patient for a longer time, Animus who had his seminal vesicles and testicles removed and had TURP is also taking this medication in addition to "Super Beta Prostate" and if he stops them for two or three weeks the symptoms of POIS start to appear, which makes us able to say that the prostate is a definite cause but we cannot confirm that it is the only one, TURP is the beginning of the treatment path, let's stay in touch to know our news first hand[/color]

thesuffering1992

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2024, 09:41:36 PM »
How long do your symptoms last? What are your symptoms? I wonder if your symptoms are more severe than Animus. Which explains why it hasn't worked.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2024, 05:57:27 AM »
I foloved one desparate poiser on reddit few years ago,
he removed his testicles, after that he was so happy because
his pois is gone, but after few weks he claimed his pois
is back, he was desparate ewen more, his penis is started
curving badly after testicle removing, he posted later desparate
posts on redit and disopired from reditafter after that.

Me alsou think that when sexual glands prostate,coper... glands
are activated that inflamation come from there..
Dr-pois.

Ahmad moner

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2024, 08:10:50 AM »
I foloved one desparate poiser on reddit few years ago,
he removed his testicles, after that he was so happy because
his pois is gone, but after few weks he claimed his pois
is back, he was desparate ewen more, his penis is started
curving badly after testicle removing, he posted later desparate
posts on redit and disopired from reditafter after that.

Me alsou think that when sexual glands prostate,coper... glands
are activated that inflamation come from there..
This could be explained as follows: ?The orchiectomy affected the prostate because the prostate depends on the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to function. DHT is produced when the enzyme 5-alpha reductase converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Since testosterone is primarily produced by the testicles, orchiectomy reduces the production of DHT, which affects the prostate. We believe that the fluid produced by the prostate is the main cause of our disease, and that orchiectomy had a positive effect because the prostate was affected by it.? However, this effect did not last because the prostate somehow adapted over time and somehow returned to its function.

Ahmad moner

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2024, 08:14:03 AM »
How long do your symptoms last? What are your symptoms? I wonder if your symptoms are more severe than Animus. Which explains why it hasn't worked.
Symptoms are two severe days and two less severe days.