Author Topic: Urine therapy  (Read 2248 times)

rock27

• NDL_Group
Urine therapy
« on: July 05, 2012, 03:47:04 PM »
I was just reading about Urine Therapy, which basically is just drinking your own urine. I haven't spent much time to research this on the web, but I found sources that say it can cure allergies and autoimmune diseases.

" To get some understanding of how urine can be such a powerful healing substance in and of itself, let's take a look at how urine therapy has been known to completely eliminate allergies.

We read where researchers have discovered that allergic responses are caused by "renegade" white blood cells that inappropriately attack substances even when they may be no threat to the body. So it is the activity of these renegade white blood cells, called antigen receptors, that needs to be corrected in order to cure the allergy.

In 1982, studies published by Dr. William Linscott (in Basic and Clinical Immunology) showed that when these antigen receptors (or renegade white blood cells) are reintroduced into the body, the body actually developed antibodies to these antigen receptors, and the antibodies then stopped the allergic response.

Realizing that the urine of allergic individuals contains the allergy causing antigen receptors, researchers thought that to re-introduce the urine back to the allergic individual would mean antibodies would be produced which would then stop the allergic response. And that is exactly what happens. Allergies have been completely turned around with urine therapy

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Urine therapy
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 10:00:08 AM »
I was just reading about Urine Therapy, which basically is just drinking your own urine. I haven't spent much time to research this on the web, but I found sources that say it can cure allergies and autoimmune diseases.

" To get some understanding of how urine can be such a powerful healing substance in and of itself, let's take a look at how urine therapy has been known to completely eliminate allergies.

We read where researchers have discovered that allergic responses are caused by "renegade" white blood cells that inappropriately attack substances even when they may be no threat to the body. So it is the activity of these renegade white blood cells, called antigen receptors, that needs to be corrected in order to cure the allergy.

In 1982, studies published by Dr. William Linscott (in Basic and Clinical Immunology) showed that when these antigen receptors (or renegade white blood cells) are reintroduced into the body, the body actually developed antibodies to these antigen receptors, and the antibodies then stopped the allergic response.

Realizing that the urine of allergic individuals contains the allergy causing antigen receptors, researchers thought that to re-introduce the urine back to the allergic individual would mean antibodies would be produced which would then stop the allergic response. And that is exactly what happens. Allergies have been completely turned around with urine therapy

I really don't know what to say about urine therapy.

Urine therapy fans say that it's the cure all. (like the snake oil of the old West days).
Others say hogwash, you are just re- consuming what your body has decided to discard.

Perhaps if one could selectively filter out the toxins and bad stuff the body wants to get rid of there might be valuable ingredients there.
I can't see the entire urine spectrum of components as being useful.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

rock27

• NDL_Group
Re: Urine therapy
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 04:25:47 AM »
Yeah, there is no objective research available so was hoping someone here would have tried it.