Author Topic: Why has POIS community got more inactive lately both here and on Reddit?  (Read 868 times)

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
Earlier this year and the last year POIS community was buzzing a lot here and on /r/POIS

But in the last month there has been a trend of reduced activity

Almost no new posts or anyone showing interesting in working to spread POIS info

The energy feels dryer and more lackluster

What has happened?

JayDeeSee

Re: Why has POIS community got more inactive lately both here and on Reddit?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 11:37:12 PM »
I've noticed this too. Maybe they all found personal treatments and aren't sharing.

Warrior

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 03:24:43 AM »
Im sure its natural for the forums to go through periods of quiet and then periods of high activity. Probably just how it goes.

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 12:56:47 PM »
It would be nice if as many of us as possible would organize and do coordinated activity of spreading POIS info creating to a domino like effect of more POISers joining /r/POIS and POISCenter.com and in turn them getting even more users here, increasing awareness/research/understanding of POIS more and more

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 12:14:29 PM »
It would be nice if as many of us as possible would organize and do coordinated activity of spreading POIS info creating to a domino like effect of more POISers joining /r/POIS and POISCenter.com and in turn them getting even more users here, increasing awareness/research/understanding of POIS more and more

Hi Journey,

Thank you for all your efforts.

Demo
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Aladin

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 03:59:31 PM »
I can agree i haven't been on the forum much as i seem to have got rid of my POIS for 90%...
I posted earlier on the possible why's (i don't know what exactly caused it to stop, i was experimenting -like all of us- with multiple treatments mentionned here...
And i had the impression there seemed to be more then usual "got cured" messages about that time