Author Topic: POIS worse when it leaks out  (Read 839 times)

findacure

POIS worse when it leaks out
« on: October 31, 2022, 03:10:02 PM »
I've had POIS since around 12 years of age and I'm now 32.

My symptoms are brain fog, tiredness, weakness and so forth for between 12 and 24 hours after.

I noticed recently that when I'm around a girl I leak semen and my symptoms are worse than a full ejaculation.

This makes me think it must be something mechanical - with a full ejaculation the semen is forced out, whereas when it leaks out it exits slowly and perhaps has more chance to pass a membrane.

I'm considering speaking to a urologist although I'm not sure that's the right department.

The only cures I've found are 'New Mushroom Complex 6, 100% Organic Vital Mushroom Supplement by Wellgard - 2 Month Supply Mushroom Powder, Chaga Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom, Lions Mane Mushroom, Not Capsules, Made in UK'.

I've tried diclofenac also which is a strong anti-inflammatory but it concerns me that it's bad for one's stomach lining.

It's such an embarassing illness but I will get to the bottom of it, even if it's when I'm loads older!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: POIS worse when it leaks out
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 04:57:33 AM »

I'm now 32…

It's such an embarassing illness but I will get to the bottom of it, even if it's when I'm loads older!

I’m now 76.

I felt the same, embarrassed way as you, findacure
- - and totally fed up with POIS destroying my life!
- - when in 2007, I joined and eventually helped expand this forum, with other members who are still here (see link below) starting at (my) age 61.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2892.msg26812#msg26812
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 06:30:30 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 06:12:35 AM »
This makes me think it must be something mechanical - with a full ejaculation the semen is forced out, whereas when it leaks out it exits slowly and perhaps has more chance to pass a membrane.

Higher exposure time. Do you have food sensitivities?

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 06:57:30 AM »
I like your never give up mentality.  We need to push through hard times and never give up.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 12:23:56 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 03:50:57 PM »

I like your never give up mentality.  We need to push through hard times and never give up.

Thanks, Limejuice! Since our humble beginnings in 2007, I had to fight with myself a number of times to NOT quit in the face of multiple setbacks in finding meaningful outside POIS/health/science partners.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 05:55:12 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

OpiesDad

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 02:18:00 PM »
So there's some truth to that in my experience.  When I orgasm I shower right away and really toothpaste tube my dick to make sure all remaining fluid is out.  I also try an urinate as soon as possible after orgasm.  I find that if I don't do this, I am almost guaranteed to have worse POIS and also get skin symptoms akin to a burn or rash down below.  Similarly, I found that edging (cumming close to cumming but not) creates preejacualte in the system that needs to be treated the same way as a full O.