Author Topic: Anyone tried Boron?  (Read 646 times)

xeon

Anyone tried Boron?
« on: October 23, 2022, 05:35:20 PM »
Back in may I not only had my POIS disappear, I felt manlier and had more confidence. I even attracted women more (pheromones or just my disposition but it worked).

It's one of these 2 things I used back then:
- L-Carnitine
- Boron

Idk which one's the magic bullet or if they work together. I think Boron is the stronger of the two. I usually pee too much and I pass magnesium with urine. Boron makes you keep magnesium and it also improves bone density.

My results are confidence, no depression, more sexual desire but no POIS after O, more energy. Can anyone please try Boron and tell me what eruslts they get?

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: Anyone tried Boron?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 11:47:11 AM »
I'm using Boron sometimes as a next-day testosterone boost (just the feeling of it, I don't know if it actually works) and I'm happy with that.
So it could be used before/after the orgasm to counter the feeling of the next day.

Just remember according to what I read it does not make sense to take this every day, after some time it will stop working or even be detrimental.

If you use the search function here in the forum, maybe you find more clues.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 12:30:26 PM »

I'm using Boron sometimes as a next-day testosterone boost (just the feeling of it, I don't know if it actually works)…

”Can Boron Boost Testosterone Levels…?”
https://tinyurl.com/8mb53ja4

« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 12:49:06 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

xeon

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 10:26:36 AM »
Weird I am taking both and I'm still back at square 1. Got terrible POIS reactions these days.
Other things I've tried in the past that helped:
1. Drothaverine/No-SPA - had side effects though

2. Humic acid extract (when administered both topically and orally it is proven to regulate the immune system as a powerful immunomodulator)

Has anyone tried humic acid?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 12:27:41 PM by xeon »