Author Topic: Pain while peeing after orgasm?  (Read 906 times)

fr0st187

Pain while peeing after orgasm?
« on: July 31, 2022, 11:35:11 AM »
Hi all do you also experience pain peeing after orgasm and does this constant "need to pee" even though you're empty stick for a while as well?

Suspecting an allergic reaction here!

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Pain while peeing after orgasm?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 02:56:39 PM »
Hi all do you also experience pain peeing after orgasm and does this constant "need to pee" even though you're empty stick for a while as well?

Suspecting an allergic reaction here!
Hi Frost,
Well, at the least, you must have some inflammation in the urethra, or in the bladder.  Other POISers have that too. As for the cause, it is not clear yet if it is an allergy or another kind of immune problem. We will know more after the upcoming POIS study ( see in the POIS research thread)
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Rollo

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 03:14:10 PM »
I experience the same for a couple days as soon as any preejaculate gets released.

Warrior

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 09:02:06 PM »
For me it feels like my penis is clearing the pipes of any remaining ejaculate, hence the sometimes unpleasant sensation. I might be wrong, but that sounds and feels pretty normal/natural. I wouldn't call it painful, but I could see how people might interpret it that way.

Unless you are experiencing clearly some kind of chronic or unhealthy pain there, then feel free to ignore this!

mike_sweden

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 06:12:29 AM »
obviously one has blockage of flow of urine after orgasm

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 07:47:49 PM »
I only get pain while peeing after orgasm when I'm drinking alcohol.
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.