Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 920518 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #700 on: February 08, 2013, 01:47:01 AM »

Please visit our NORD Funding
Countdown Timer

http://tinyurl.com/bkzdoch

As Daveman says, 2 months can FLY by.

60 52 51 49 46 44 41 days to go!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #701 on: February 08, 2013, 10:36:15 AM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #702 on: February 08, 2013, 05:11:43 PM »
Anonymous, Thank You for your $22.90 in Donation$ today!

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #703 on: February 08, 2013, 06:55:22 PM »
Well, that was not really an "anonymous donation". I know who is behind it, and he is no other than an hungarian "virtual friend" of mine(he also suffers from POIS, but he is getting excellent results with niacin). I contacted him via social-network, and I asked him to donate for our NORD fund. If someone of you don't have enough money/ funds, then you could choose this way to contribute. Ask for some of your friends/relatives to donate a small amount for our POIS research grant, we are very close, and multiple small-donations will make us achieve our goal!

Also, I would like to thank amigjoro for his amazing push and initiative!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:58:35 PM by Observer »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #704 on: February 08, 2013, 10:14:39 PM »
Well, that was not really an "anonymous donation". I know who is behind it, and he is no other than an hungarian "virtual friend" of mine(he also suffers from POIS, but he is getting excellent results with niacin). I contacted him via social-network, and I asked him to donate for our NORD fund. If someone of you don't have enough money/ funds, then you could choose this way to contribute. Ask for some of your friends/relatives to donate a small amount for our POIS research grant, we are very close, and multiple small-donations will make us achieve our goal!

Also, I would like to thank amigjoro for his amazing push and initiative!

Thank you, Observer!

Excellent idea: let's continue to reach out to friends, social networks, family, and...institutions/organizations.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 07:41:29 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #705 on: February 09, 2013, 07:44:32 PM »
Thank you, Anonymous Donor!! $250 = $500 !!! thx to $ponsor, amijgoro!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:19:19 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #706 on: February 09, 2013, 07:55:08 PM »

Includes pledges and sponsorship :)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #707 on: February 09, 2013, 07:58:20 PM »
98% of POIS Research Funding Goal achieved!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #708 on: February 09, 2013, 08:06:36 PM »
Our deadine: 40 more days to finish funding. Then we will finally be part of NORD's 2013 Research Program. Thank you everyone, we are all committed to taking this next major leap to hopefully wipe the scourge POIS _off_ the medical map!
Best to all,
Demo

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 10:05:31 PM by demografx »

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #709 on: February 10, 2013, 05:29:40 PM »
We are so close you can smell it!!

I think we only need like $650 more this month which would be duplicated by this month's sponsor.

Very little!!

Come on everybody, one last push!
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

mellivora

« Reply #710 on: February 10, 2013, 06:27:59 PM »
How amazing is it going to be to read here that we've made the total? A M A Z I N G ! How good will you feel knowing you played a part in getting us to the total?  :)

Come on folks. We all deserve it! I'd like to read that we've made it this week and I can't believe you don't want to read that too.

Even a small donation helps, especially as we are so close and we are lucky enough to have an amazing sponsor to double whatever you donate. Giving has been scientifically proven to make people happier (that's actually true!) and the best bit is you're effectively giving to yourself too so you can't lose!

We all want to know what POIS is. It might be a bit different in different people. A scientific study is the best way to find out and we're very close to launching one. For you, for us and for every future POIS sufferer. We are making history. What we do now paves the way for future POIS victims not to have to suffer like we have. I know I wouldn't wish POIS on anyone. Be part of getting a POIS research programme underway. There's no better time than now to donate. You'll feel happy knowing you did what you could and played a part :)

mellivora

« Reply #711 on: February 11, 2013, 05:21:47 AM »

I think we only need like $650 more this month which would be duplicated by this month's sponsor.

Very little!!

$650.....

I'm in for another $50. Just done it. Who's going to join me? If 12 more people put in $50 we're there. If 6 people put in $100 we're there.

Will you miss $50 you spend now in a year's time? How about in two year's time? Might you be on your way to knowing what POIS is and be POIS-free in two year's time? If we make that total you might :) If you spend $10 less per week on food or fuel or a night out and do this for just one month. That pays for your donation.

Ok enough of the hard sell from me. I'm done now. I know that I don't like pushy sales people in shops. Whatever you feel you can give, even if its $10 in total, that's great. I'm just a fellow pois sufferer trying to sort my life out for me and everyone I love. I'd like you to be POIS-free and I'd like future people who find themselves with POIS to not have to go through what I've been through. Not bad value for $650.

Just so its handy, here's the link to the donations page. Just click and select "Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)" from the drop-down menu where it says 'Please select a research fund'.
https://www.rarediseases.org/about/support/research-donations/fg_base_view_p3
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:41:46 AM by mellivora »

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #712 on: February 11, 2013, 10:31:00 AM »
I just donated another 70$ to the NORD research fund, so 530$... Come on everyone, I expect a rain of micro-donations from all people who suffer from POIS and have been with our group sharing their accounts... It's now or never, don't wait for anyone to take the first step; Take you that step!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:40:35 AM by Observer »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #713 on: February 11, 2013, 08:03:54 PM »
Thank you, Observer!! $70 = $140 !!! thanks to our $ponsor, amijgoro!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:07:09 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #714 on: February 11, 2013, 08:09:04 PM »

Thank you, mellivora!! $50 = $100 !!! thanks to our $ponsor, amijgoro!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #715 on: February 11, 2013, 08:22:55 PM »
I just donated another 70$ to the NORD research fund, so 530$... Come on everyone, I expect a rain of micro-donations from all people who suffer from POIS and have been with our group sharing their accounts... It's now or never, don't wait for anyone to take the first step; Take you that step!!

I hope everyone is listening!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #716 on: February 11, 2013, 08:25:27 PM »

Very little!!

$650.....

I'm in for another $50. Just done it. Who's going to join me? If 12 more people put in $50 we're there. If 6 people put in $100 we're there.

Will you miss $50 you spend now in a year's time? How about in two year's time? Might you be on your way to knowing what POIS is and be POIS-free in two year's time? If we make that total you might :) If you spend $10 less per week on food or fuel or a night out and do this for just one month. That pays for your donation.

Ok enough of the hard sell from me. I'm done now. I know that I don't like pushy sales people in shops. Whatever you feel you can give, even if its $10 in total, that's great. I'm just a fellow pois sufferer trying to sort my life out for me and everyone I love. I'd like you to be POIS-free and I'd like future people who find themselves with POIS to not have to go through what I've been through. Not bad value for $650.

Just so its handy, here's the link to the donations page. Just click and select "Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)" from the drop-down menu where it says 'Please select a research fund'.
https://www.rarediseases.org/about/support/research-donations/fg_base_view_p3

Mellivora, thank you for being a longterm loyal friend.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #717 on: February 11, 2013, 08:35:13 PM »

Very little!!

Daveman: thank you forever for creating a Forum With Freedom to advance the Medical Science of POIS!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #718 on: February 12, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »

We Are Soooooooo Close!

Please Click H E R E and our Very Generous February $ponsor, amijgoro, will match your donation!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #719 on: February 12, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »
Thank you, Anonymous Donor #1 today!! Your $70 = $140 now!!! thanks to our $ponsor, amijgoro!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:36:21 PM by demografx »