Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 920523 times)

Observer

• Global Moderator
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #520 on: January 09, 2013, 08:20:32 PM »
Great PBO, amigjoro and Daveman, I hope to join you before the end of this month! I encourage everyone who is reading my words to step in with a "small"*-donation! Also I would try to get more donations from people who are not taking part on this forum(but they are suffering from POIS also!)

*Nothing is small when we're talking about POIS, because this money could have cost you a lot of your effort, and  everyone of us recognizes that!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:40:52 PM by Observer »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #521 on: January 09, 2013, 08:27:18 PM »
Great PBO, amigjoro and Daveman, I hope to join you before the end of this month! I encourage everyone who is reading my words to step in with a "small"*-donation! Also I would try to get more donations from people who are not taking part on this forum(and suffering from POIS also!)

*Nothing is small when we're talking about POIS, because this money could have cost you a lot of your effort, and  everyone of us recognizes that!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:28:50 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familar place.
« Reply #522 on: January 09, 2013, 08:30:35 PM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #523 on: January 10, 2013, 02:52:41 PM »
Our POIS Medical Research Funding Progress!

December 18, 2012:

January 10, 2013:

Please Click H E R E

WE'RE SOOOOO CLOSE. LET'S MAKE OUR DREAM HAPPEN NOW!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:57:57 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #524 on: January 10, 2013, 03:15:07 PM »

Daveman Promo
I'll duplicate all donations that come in from now until the end of Jan. (limit $1000) not including present recurring donations.
The idea is to get new donors in. They should be announced here for the Daveman Promo.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:11:08 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #525 on: January 10, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »

We need the $9,000 $6,700 before this March 22.

We cannot afford to wait another year!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:52:28 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #526 on: January 10, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »
It is reasonable to assume that - statistically - one individual amongst us -- is able to write That Check -- for $9,000 $6,700! By March 22!

We would all be extremely indebted. As we are to Our Previous Sponsor -- and all of you who gave and will continue to give -- BIG OR SMALL!! EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR COUNTS!!!!

T H A N K    Y O U   A L L!!! :):):):)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:01:41 PM by demografx »

mat780

• AdminRareDisease
« Reply #527 on: January 10, 2013, 05:18:20 PM »
Daveman, Thank you very much!!!

Very nice Promo!!!
  :o

Thanks Amijgoro!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #528 on: January 10, 2013, 05:24:59 PM »
OUR "FINAL HOME $TRETCH!"

Let'$ go, POI$ Team!

We only need.......$6,700 more!!

Please click H E R E now to donate to The POIS Medical Research Fund

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:03:23 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #529 on: January 10, 2013, 11:12:24 PM »

Our POIS Medical Research Funding Progress!

December 18, 2012:

January 10, 2013:

Please Click H E R E

WE'RE SOOOOO CLOSE. LET'S MAKE OUR DREAM HAPPEN NOW!

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #531 on: January 11, 2013, 02:46:03 AM »

Please visit our NORD Funding
Countdown Timer

http://tinyurl.com/bkzdoch

69 days to go!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:50:45 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #532 on: January 11, 2013, 01:28:34 PM »
Hi everyone,

Don't let all the advertising dissuade you from posting your free-flowing thoughts.

The discussions on this thread can go anywhere and everywhere, respecting, of course, Dave's recent posted guidelines.

As *you* wish.

Best,
Demo & Daveman

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 01:30:49 PM by demografx »

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #533 on: January 11, 2013, 06:42:09 PM »
Well, I have got the word  from one virtual friend that has POIS(but who is also having a great success with niacin since I told him to use it). He is going to donate some amount in February for our/HIS research grant. I haven't even meet him in person, but he is willing to donate after I told him about the initiative(He did not read this forum, only has written few times a long time ago on the NSF- he's "disconnected" from us). My advice would be to ask for help to some of your best friends/relatives so they can donate some small amount before this march deadline. Ask for help to anyone - if you have enough confidence with that special person and you have told him/her your problem, he/she would have no problem to donate some amount, that's for sure -!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 06:44:07 PM by Observer »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #534 on: January 11, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »
Wonderful example you set for us all, Observer!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #535 on: January 11, 2013, 07:22:33 PM »

We need $6,700 before this March 22.

We cannot afford to wait another year!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #536 on: January 12, 2013, 02:10:37 AM »
Well, I have got the word  from one virtual friend that has POIS(but who is also having a great success with niacin since I told him to use it). He is going to donate some amount in February for our/HIS research grant. I haven't even meet him in person, but he is willing to donate after I told him about the initiative(He did not read this forum, only has written few times a long time ago on the NSF- he's "disconnected" from us). My advice would be to ask for help to some of your best friends/relatives so they can donate some small amount before this march deadline. Ask for help to anyone - if you have enough confidence with that special person and you have told him/her your problem, he/she would have no problem to donate some amount, that's for sure -!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #537 on: January 12, 2013, 02:12:17 AM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #538 on: January 12, 2013, 03:27:40 PM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #539 on: January 12, 2013, 06:40:25 PM »