Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 920525 times)

tantalus

Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2012, 08:38:49 AM »
Observertold me 3 orgasms are oke within 3 hours.

Well, that could be risky  ;D. I think even 2 are ok.

Yes, I did interpret your answer in your private email  maybye to much as a yes to my question. Actually, you did indeed write 'more as once is ok. '  This means indeed not  not nececarely 3 times!!. I admit I have taken a risk by interpreting  your answer to  broad.
a bit stupid, but ...if you had to wait so long for letting go your lust as I did befor I did read about (Davemans) relieve . ............2 times could by  not enough for you to maybe to cash the credits of postponed 'high's'.

4 years desensitized, health progr. average 70%  top 90%, ,overreaction stops 3X (herpes+meningeal irritation, sideeffects towards end ( hyperacusis), stopped at 4to1, retrograde after stop,re-entry soon. negative progesterone effect pois. . (new supervised med. trial planned soon) Niacin not tried

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2012, 03:13:08 PM »
Here are some stats on the Indiegogo Campaign, with 54 days left!

The visitor to referrals ratio is about 165% ( 1 3/4 visitor per referral)
The donations ration is 0.36% Very poor (per visitor) 0.59% (per referral)

We receive on the average:
$0.09 per visitor
$0.15 per referral.

We need 66,667 referrals!

One twitter referral can produce retweets. I have made 20 tweets (using the indiegogo Tweet button and editing to send the tweet to some famous person),
and had 119 referrals. So I'm getting an average of about 6 retweets per referral.

I can send the stats on a regular basis, but we need you all to make the effort.

Can you afford 30 minutes per day? For POIS? With 30 minutes per day we can do A LOT!!

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2012, 10:31:12 PM »
Just a reminder: please keep in mind that all private emails must remain private.

Any private discussion should never be publicly posted without permission from the email recipient(s).

Thanks, everyone, for your cooperation.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »
Who hasn't been here yet???!!!

GO

If nothing else, but to have a look at what we are doing.... TRYING to do.

We NEED ALL YOUR SUPPORT. Unless you want to raise all the money yourselves!

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2012, 07:54:11 AM »
Guys, I hate to be a nuisance, but I'm really disappointed in our effort to try and raise funds for Research.

We have an indiegogo campaign running, 1 wk of the 8 have already passed and we have a grand total of $25!! And that came from someone on the forum!!

We need participation! There have been a total of 5 comments on the site, almost ALL of which the  organizing team has made. These comments do two things: 1) help to let potential donors what POIS is and how we suffer, and 2) raise our indiegogo level putting us more to the forefront.

For heaven's sake, we have POIS and it is terrible. Can't we take a little time to try to find a formal and final solution to this thing. If we can raise funds from outside, there are less funds we have to raise ourselves.
What does it take to light a fire under you all?

This is for you. Please, try something easy like 30 minutes per day. Follow the twitter campaign, post comments on www.indiegogo.com/research-for-POIS .

Please get involved. We only have 7 wks left.

Thank you!

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2012, 10:44:47 AM »
I see there have been several more comments on the indiegogo site at www.indiegogo.com/research-for-POIS .

These are very useful for helping potential donor understand how miserable this is!

Thank you for those who post there!!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2012, 05:23:59 PM »

I see there have been several more comments on the indiegogo site at www.indiegogo.com/research-for-POIS .

These are very useful for helping potential donor understand how miserable this is!

Thank you for those who post there!!

Yes, very nice to see your comments, everyone! Keep them coming!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:25:57 PM by demografx »

fidalgo

« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2012, 08:34:37 AM »
I discovered this forum three months ago and the POIS disease in the same time. Reading this forum is changing a lot my opinion of my disease. When I was alone were very diffcult to know waht have or not relation with this disease.

I make this introduction because now I'm with doubt when my POIS really start. My strong POIS, which worst a lot my life quality, start when I was 20 with all the symptoms but, before that, I already had some kind of small POIS, with discomfort in the eyes, a bit tired, a small mental confusion, after each ejaculation and lasting some hours. I think that small POIS stars when I was 14/15 years old.

Some days ago I was think that I might had another symptoms of POIS in that time. I never realize that symptoms could be relation with POIS. I don?t know by sure the age (14-15-16) but in some time appeares some ringworm in my genital region. With that came a strong mental confusion when I was sleeping, a lot very bad dreams and I start to have a lot o noturnal emission. I never give a shir fot that but the ringworm was extreme related with the mental confusion in the sleep. In that time I never thought that this was a relation with ejaculation, but maybe. It was in that time that my POIS start, I think... I don't know if the ringworm have relation...

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2012, 08:47:07 AM »
fidalgo, thank you for sharing your experience!

poisioq

« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2012, 11:44:20 AM »
I make this introduction because now I'm with doubt when my POIS really start. My strong POIS, which worst a lot my life quality, start when I was 20 with all the symptoms but, before that, I already had some kind of small POIS, with discomfort in the eyes, a bit tired, a small mental confusion, after each ejaculation and lasting some hours. I think that small POIS stars when I was 14/15 years old.

My history is very similar. at 13 i was not yet e but had very good libido. at 14/15 i started loosing my libido. at 21 appeared all  the POIS symptoms

demografx

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familar place.
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2012, 09:29:40 PM »

$9,270.00 $9,350.00 $10,272.00
$11,062.00 raised!

THANK YOU FOR THE $60 TODAY!!!!
towards our $33,500 goal.

Click here to CURE POIS:

Click here to read more about The POIS Medical Fund

« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:49:54 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2012, 11:07:45 PM »
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:22:02 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2012, 04:25:33 PM »
Today, POIScenter.com and our INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN both appear in The Wall Street Journal's...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/poiscentercom-announces-fundraising-effort-to-combat-rare-severely-debilitating-sexual-disorder-2012-08-20

AND WE ALSO APPEAR IN.......................

http://finance.7online.com/abclocal.wabc/news/read?GUID=22072642

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poiscenter-com-announces-fundraising-effort-194314351.html

CBS NEWS

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:18:48 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2012, 11:38:33 PM »
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:51:20 PM by demografx »

kurtosis

• Scientist, Engineer, INTJ type
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2012, 03:26:48 AM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2012, 12:52:55 PM »
Thanks, kurtosis!!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2012, 02:40:36 PM »
CURRENT PUBLICITY PUSH

Daveman and I contributed $200 to our current major publicity effort. Total charge is $415 out-of-pocket charges. (Daveman's outrageous consulting demand of $87,000 per hour will be ignored! ;D)

It would be greatly appreciated if someone(s) could contribute the remaining $215. Thank you very much.

Daveman
Demo
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:16:18 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:59:54 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:42:02 PM by demografx »

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »
Again my friends in POIS, I have to make my voice heard.

We went to a lot of trouble to put together a fairly comprehensive campaign on Indiegogo.com, to help to raise funds for our research. There’s a small team of us who have dedicated a fair bit of our time to TRY to make it happen. The more we raise outside, the less we have to raise ourselves!

But so far, after 14 days, we have $85, $60 of which one of the team-members “mother-in-law” put in. We are 1/3 into our allowed time of 60 days! So at this rate we will get maybe $200 from the campaign.

Why? Demo and I invested $415 into a publicity campaign, which there has been no offers to support, we have twitter going full time and facebook, BUT 5 PEOPLE CAN’T DO IT ALL. We can only reach so many people.

I know that not everybody can give money, but everybody CAN GIVE. It is very surprising what can be done with only 30 minutes per day, a little TV watching time. I feel bad that the dedicated few have to be abused and made to work or donate so much more because no one else wants to get involved.

I can only assume that you don’t believe in research, that you think, after 5 years of trying that this can be resolved with chat between us. Unless there is research, we won’t have the medical community and their cooperation behind us, one of your biggest complaints.

So do you think it is going to resolve itself? Or "Do you just NOT want to cure POIS?  Is that what this
is all about?"

Please help me understand!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:34:35 PM by Daveman »