Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 578908 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2012, 08:57:45 PM »
Who cares!!?? Just too much silence.

www.indiegogo.com/research-for-POIS
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2012, 02:36:08 AM »
Who cares!!?? Just too much silence.

www.indiegogo.com/research-for-POIS

I am @Observercenter on Twitter. Daveman has tweeted Ricky Martin. I think we should tweet celebrities/media. If only one of them pick up the story it would be really really great, we need to expand our campaign. To get the word out is the most difficult task.

Also, thanks to Tom for commenting in the campaing. Tom, you make a difference, we should follow your example.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2012, 07:17:15 AM »
That's right!, Thanks Observer.

We've worked hard to raise $10,000, and there's $23,500 more needed!

Why not look for help to raise it. But we need to get the word out.

Each one take 30 minutes per day, that's all just 30 minutes per day to do some networking.

How ever. Twitter, Facebook, firends, family.

At Twitter we are @IPOIS, @demografx1, @observercenter, @ridgefieldmom18.

Follow us, follow and tweet your local celebs. anyone you know who might listen.

Now is the time so we don't have to wait another 2 yrs to raise the rest!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2012, 01:02:04 PM »
Quoted:

"It's getting confusing alright, particularly with discussions on 2 websites. "

That's the reason for concentrating it into only ONE.

THIS one. it's OURs. Our software, OUR owners who dedicate ONLY to POIS and aren't interested in ANY other monetary / commercial
priorities.

THIS ONE, that let's us publicize our cause.

Why divide the energy? Why complicate the discussions, why repeat, and why resist?

The movement started there, but it has outgrown the medium.

NSF may be a great science forum, but we can do everything that can be done over there (for POIS) and more. LOTs more.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 02:15:59 PM by Daveman »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familar place.
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2012, 10:41:43 AM »

$9,270.00 $9,350.00 $10,272.00 $11,002.00 raised!    
THANK YOU FOR THE $200 GIFT FROM OUR ***REPEAT*** DONOR!!!! :) :)
towards our $33,500 goal.

Click here to CURE POIS:

Click here to read more about The POIS Medical Fund
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 10:30:21 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

tantalus

« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2012, 03:28:34 PM »
Daveman is not online unfortionally.....

I am in the mood for a funtrial!!

so...: does enybody know how often I can ejaculate after taken niacin and between howmanny hours?
(22:22:09) tantalus: does niacin protect me still after 3 or 6 hours?
(22:22:39) tantalus: so may i have more as only one time an orgasm?
(22:23:38) tantalus: and whot is the maximum time after taken niacine to have sex again?

dont let me wait to long ;D

4 years desensitized, health progr. average 70%  top 90%, ,overreaction stops 3X (herpes+meningeal irritation, sideeffects towards end ( hyperacusis), stopped at 4to1, retrograde after stop,re-entry soon. negative progesterone effect pois. . (new supervised med. trial planned soon) Niacin not tried

tantalus

« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2012, 02:54:28 AM »
Observertold me 3 orgasms are oke within 3 hours.
I did today my 3th niacin experiment. After the first 2 orgasms I did not get a running nose, after the 3th I got my nose running, not so long , about 20 minutes. Feel a bit worried if 3 times were too much to handle for the body to prevent pois. I wil know more tomorrow. I used 150 or 200 mg this time. I cannot remember exact. since I was distracted from attention. First I swallowed 100 mg and after an halfhour or  hour the other tablet.

Sorry i did not react to replies of Daveman and an other one about my reply end juli ( my allergist). Because of holiday of myself and him too. I will see him Friday again.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:04:17 AM by tantalus »
4 years desensitized, health progr. average 70%  top 90%, ,overreaction stops 3X (herpes+meningeal irritation, sideeffects towards end ( hyperacusis), stopped at 4to1, retrograde after stop,re-entry soon. negative progesterone effect pois. . (new supervised med. trial planned soon) Niacin not tried

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2012, 06:10:32 AM »
OK, but remember, niacin isn't necessarily a cure. If it helps you that's fantastic, although it probably won't let you have unlimited sex without problems.

Like I say, I'm a very happy man just to have one POIS free orgasm per week!! For me, more than that is stretching it.

Find your limit and what you can be happy with.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:30 AM »
Who hasn't been here yet???!!!

GO

If nothing else, but to have a look at what we are doing.... TRYING to do.

We NEED ALL YOUR SUPPORT. Unless you want to raise all the money yourselves!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 07:20:42 AM by Daveman »

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2012, 07:31:33 AM »

Well, that could be risky  ;D. I think even 2 are ok.

tantalus

« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2012, 08:38:49 AM »

Well, that could be risky  ;D. I think even 2 are ok.

Yes, I did interpret your answer in your private email  maybye to much as a yes to my question. Actually, you did indeed write 'more as once is ok. '  This means indeed not  not nececarely 3 times!!. I admit I have taken a risk by interpreting  your answer to  broad.
a bit stupid, but ...if you had to wait so long for letting go your lust as I did befor I did read about (Davemans) relieve . ............2 times could by  not enough for you to maybe to cash the credits of postponed 'high's'.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2012, 03:13:08 PM »
Here are some stats on the Indiegogo Campaign, with 54 days left!

The visitor to referrals ratio is about 165% ( 1 3/4 visitor per referral)
The donations ration is 0.36% Very poor (per visitor) 0.59% (per referral)

We receive on the average:
$0.09 per visitor
$0.15 per referral.

We need 66,667 referrals!

One twitter referral can produce retweets. I have made 20 tweets (using the indiegogo Tweet button and editing to send the tweet to some famous person),
and had 119 referrals. So I'm getting an average of about 6 retweets per referral.

I can send the stats on a regular basis, but we need you all to make the effort.

Can you afford 30 minutes per day? For POIS? With 30 minutes per day we can do A LOT!!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2012, 10:31:12 PM »
Just a reminder: please keep in mind that all private emails must remain private.

Any private discussion should never be publicly posted without permission from the email recipient(s).

Thanks, everyone, for your cooperation.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »
Who hasn't been here yet???!!!

GO

If nothing else, but to have a look at what we are doing.... TRYING to do.

We NEED ALL YOUR SUPPORT. Unless you want to raise all the money yourselves!

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2012, 07:54:11 AM »
Guys, I hate to be a nuisance, but I'm really disappointed in our effort to try and raise funds for Research.

We have an indiegogo campaign running, 1 wk of the 8 have already passed and we have a grand total of $25!! And that came from someone on the forum!!

We need participation! There have been a total of 5 comments on the site, almost ALL of which the  organizing team has made. These comments do two things: 1) help to let potential donors what POIS is and how we suffer, and 2) raise our indiegogo level putting us more to the forefront.

For heaven's sake, we have POIS and it is terrible. Can't we take a little time to try to find a formal and final solution to this thing. If we can raise funds from outside, there are less funds we have to raise ourselves.
What does it take to light a fire under you all?

This is for you. Please, try something easy like 30 minutes per day. Follow the twitter campaign, post comments on www.indiegogo.com/research-for-POIS .

Please get involved. We only have 7 wks left.

Thank you!