Author Topic: Admin Corner  (Read 533485 times)

Disaster

Re: Admin Corner
« Reply #2280 on: December 30, 2019, 10:29:21 PM »
Nice! We hit 354 members in the Facebook group. I think I would be around 450 but a lot of guys actually have PMO and either leave or decide not to join after I explain PMO to them

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2281 on: December 31, 2019, 05:17:43 PM »

We have hit 900 POISCenter members now !

Thank you, Quantum!!

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

certainlypois2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2282 on: December 31, 2019, 09:51:45 PM »

FROM YOUR ADMIN/MOD TEAM:

• Quantum

• Observer

• COLM_2

• certainlypois2

• fernab

• Demografx

HAPPY NEW DECADE ALSO

b_jim

« Reply #2283 on: January 01, 2020, 02:05:11 AM »
Happy new year !
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2284 on: January 27, 2020, 10:51:11 PM »
Important notice:

It is possible that there will be a significant downtime of Poiscenter in the coming days, in order to upgrade the forum platform ( SMF).  I do not know the exact message you will get then, but the forum will not be accessible for a few hours or so.

Thanks for your understanding.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2285 on: January 28, 2020, 12:49:13 AM »
Quantum, thanks for upgrading the forum!!

(And thanks to Muon for pointing out the need to upgrade!)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 10:45:03 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2286 on: January 28, 2020, 09:44:46 AM »
Important notice:

It is possible that there will be a significant downtime of Poiscenter in the coming days, in order to upgrade the forum platform ( SMF).  I do not know the exact message you will get then, but the forum will not be accessible for a few hours or so.

Thanks for your understanding.

The forum upgrade is now completed, we run on the most recent version of SMF.  This will obviously makes the forum running more smoothly, and with enhanced security, because this upgrade have fixed many bugs in the SMF software. 

Thank you for your patience during the downtime !

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2287 on: January 29, 2020, 09:17:18 PM »

The forum upgrade is now completed

THANK YOU, QUANTUM!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2288 on: February 17, 2020, 06:40:51 PM »

Click here
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Please bookmark this. You’ll thank us :) I always start here to find out what’s going on at the Forum!

https://tinyurl.com/yy97dfue

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2289 on: February 17, 2020, 09:46:16 PM »

POIS Los Angeles Research Study

Please visit & explore!
NO RUSH. But please fill out this  form to see if you qualify as a paid volunteer for the POIS Research Study in Los Angeles!
https://tinyurl.com/ttffxz4   

For additional info, visit our thread at:
https://tinyurl.com/wkonek9