Author Topic: Admin Corner  (Read 495442 times)

Gino

Re: Admin Corner
« Reply #2265 on: July 27, 2019, 07:32:41 AM »
Well structured survey. But I only stumbled across it by chance. Shouldn't this be broadcast by email and in other ways too?

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2266 on: August 24, 2019, 12:02:40 AM »

Click here
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Please bookmark this. You’ll thank us :) I always start here to find out what’s going on at the Forum!
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

lycopoulos

« Reply #2267 on: August 27, 2019, 06:28:54 AM »
Hi guys,

When you abstain for 2-3 months, do you suddenly get a few nocturnal emissions in a row (2-3) days apart?

It has been my experience so far and I'm starting to realize they're not in fact random; it's as if the body is trying to release on its own and therefore made me had 3 NEs in one week..

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2268 on: September 08, 2019, 07:25:13 PM »
Good news, and a reminder , about the 2019 POIS survey of Tulane research team !

First, Mr Natale, MD candidate at Tulane, has informed me that they had 180 forms filled out so far, and that they are very happy about it.

Also, as they want the most possible answers, I ask all members who have not filled the Tulane survey yet to please do so, by clicking this link :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeuhS2D5f0WTmTjrR4cWzZrXm9_AojG6oTrTxk64pilntacg/viewform

It only takes a few minutes of your time, but is important for POIS research !

Thanks !
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:24:17 AM by demografx »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2269 on: September 18, 2019, 05:16:14 PM »
Test
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.