Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 933512 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #2220 on: March 26, 2019, 08:56:44 PM »
My synonym for POIS:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 09:24:32 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2221 on: March 28, 2019, 04:42:48 PM »
Belated congrats to Quantum for over

posts at the forum.

Congrats for not only the impressive quantity, but also for the incredible
QUALITY of those posts.

Thank you, Quantum!

All the best,
Demo
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 09:21:51 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 06:37:01 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2223 on: March 30, 2019, 12:14:07 AM »
From this point on, I’m moderating foul language, especially with researchers now reading the forum. You don’t see that language in any scientific publication.

I want us to be taken seriously.

Demo

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2224 on: March 30, 2019, 09:18:19 AM »
Nas, your f-word reply’s deleted. Consider this your first warning. If you need to vent, plenty of forums out there where you can freely do that.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 10:07:04 AM by demografx »

Nas

« Reply #2225 on: March 30, 2019, 10:17:40 AM »
Nas, your f-word reply’s deleted. Consider this your first warning. If you need to vent, plenty of forums out there where you can freely do that.
You won't stop me!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2226 on: March 30, 2019, 10:22:26 AM »
You won't stop me!
Banning you will stop my having to delete your garbage.

Nas

« Reply #2227 on: March 30, 2019, 10:28:50 AM »
You won't stop me!
Banning you will stop my having to delete your garbage.
I'm done with a lot of stuff in the forum anyways.
Adios amigos!
Going out with a bang!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2228 on: March 30, 2019, 10:29:54 AM »
Bye

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2229 on: March 30, 2019, 10:59:07 AM »
Nas, I’m deleting your posts till I get an apology.

Nas

« Reply #2230 on: March 30, 2019, 11:13:45 AM »
Nas, I’m deleting your posts till I get an apology.
I did not insult you Demo, I have deep respect for what you and other moderators in this forum have done for the POIS community. However, I feel it is unfair to limit people freedom of self expression while they suffer from a deeply crushing illness, venting using cursing is a good method of dealing with it all. Additionally I do not think that this forum has reached the level of academic significance to be worthy of being moderated, I think this forum is still a community based forum and it should still keep being that for now. If you are insistent on moderating curses, then perhaps this forum is too academic for me, in which case I am not academically qualified to be a member here since I have no scientific degree that qualifies me, besides the fact that the terms and rules of this forum would not be fitting for me.
Anyhow I apologize for our disagreement on this issue, and if I was to be banned then so be it. I will still try to be active indirectly.
Thanks again for all the work you and the rest of administrators and members have done throughout the years. I am deeply appreciative of it.
I guess this is my final good bye.
Take care everyone.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 03:58:31 PM by Nas »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #2231 on: March 30, 2019, 11:18:25 AM »
I think I will stop posting new comments on this forum and will only modify existing threads. I have wasted a lot of time by posting comments which didn't lead to anything. Also 'contributing' to discussions seem to be more and more stressful (very prone to stress lately) even when typing a small sized text.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2232 on: March 30, 2019, 11:19:40 AM »
Thank you both for your time. I’ll try to forget the insults. If you don’t know what that means, kindly consult the rules & regulations.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Best wishes for a POIS-free life.

Demo

ps - after you read the above link carefully, you’re more than welcome to stay. You both have amazing analytical skills. But the rules, regulations, moderation, and the *past* banning of undesirables is why we’re still alive - and THRIVING - for 12 years.

My best wishes, sincerely.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 09:44:44 PM by demografx »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2233 on: April 06, 2019, 06:10:42 PM »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
Re: Admin Corner
« Reply #2235 on: April 08, 2019, 11:39:24 AM »
I  think I will stop posting new comments on this forum and will only modify existing threads. I have wasted a lot of time by posting comments which didn't lead to anything. Also 'contributing' to discussions seem to be more and more stressful (very prone to stress lately) even when typing a small sized text.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 01:20:09 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2236 on: April 18, 2019, 08:12:58 PM »
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 12:59:45 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2237 on: April 20, 2019, 06:54:20 PM »

“Familiar Place” is now “Admin Corner”.
Demo

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2238 on: April 21, 2019, 09:06:00 AM »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Hopeoneday

« Reply #2239 on: April 21, 2019, 09:41:01 AM »
Happy Easter.
Dr-pois.