Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 920545 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #1820 on: November 15, 2016, 03:15:35 PM »
Oh, great, now I have rhinitis on top of everything else.

Quantum, can you recommend an Rx that would stop my aging process?

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #1821 on: November 15, 2016, 03:43:10 PM »

Compassion meditation :)

It has no interactions with your meds, no negative side effects, and no contraindications, and is available without script, and free of charge.  It also has scientific studies to prove its numerous benefits.

Simply the best. 

( disclaimer:  I declare I have no financial interests in compassion meditation ;) )

for more info:
http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2302.msg19012#msg19012
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Vandemolen

« Reply #1822 on: November 15, 2016, 09:51:28 PM »

Tramadol is a fairly strong analgesic isn't it?

Yes, it is, by binding opioids receptors, as it is a relative of narcotic drugs. It also inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrin, like many anti-depressants, so it definitively acts in the brain.  And it also have some NMDA receptors blocking properties.   All these combined are good for POIS ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol

At high doses, there are risks of severe convulsions, and there are many other serious side effects possible as well, so it is available on prescription only.
I used Tramadol after my tonsils were removed 3 years ago. It made me sleep. I think in a day more than 15 hours. I had a lot of pain after the surgery. So not in a shape to think about sex.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1823 on: November 15, 2016, 10:03:48 PM »

And please don't say death! :)
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1824 on: November 15, 2016, 10:24:12 PM »

( disclaimer:  I declare I have no financial interests in compassion meditation ;) )

Oh yeah? Then how do you explain Quantum Compassion Meditation, which has your exact same IP address???

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1825 on: November 15, 2016, 10:33:41 PM »
;D

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1826 on: November 15, 2016, 10:37:40 PM »
Hi, Vandemolen <waving>

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #1827 on: November 15, 2016, 10:53:24 PM »

disclaimer:  I declare I have no financial interests in compassion meditation ;) )

Oh yeah? Then how do you explain Quantum Compassion Meditation, which has your exact same IP address???

:D  :D  :D

That sounds good, though, I should reserve this domain name.... hehehe.... and your logo looks great, too !

And, look what I have found :   http://quantummethod.org/learn-meditation ..... lol  ;)

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1828 on: November 15, 2016, 11:14:02 PM »
Quantum! I saw your link and I'm alarmed! They have stolen your good name & reputation, those scoundrels!! Grrrr!  Call my law firm NOW! It's Dewey, Cheatam & Howe:
1.800.LET'S - SUE

Call now!

Don't forget to do a telephone login with your social security number and all your credit card/banking details! It is safe! An agent from Outer Mongolia will then promptly call you back within 13 hours. They say you will then "be happy, no worries!"...and no salesman will call.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 12:07:38 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1829 on: November 15, 2016, 11:32:12 PM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1830 on: November 15, 2016, 11:39:17 PM »
Now THAT is what I call serenity.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1831 on: November 16, 2016, 12:24:03 AM »
<checking blood pressure>

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1832 on: November 16, 2016, 03:42:12 PM »

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/11/disease-semen-injections-allergy

Warning: this is an unproven, dangerous treatment for POIS.
Fatal anaphylaxis can occur.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:54:42 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #1834 on: November 16, 2016, 07:04:21 PM »
Interesting, Demo, al those short articles about POIS suddenly appearing in web magazines.... it looks like they read each others content and import some topics.

POIS is trending, too bad they talk about desensitization, when even Waldinger himself have abandoned it, and that they talk about POIS as just an "allergy" rather than a complex immune disorder, again like Waldinger do now.

Maybe the will catch on, when Dr Waldinger will come out with his latest study, and clarifies his view, explaining that POIS is an immune disorder in his view, now, like he explained in his April 2016 review article.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 07:09:24 PM by Quantum »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1835 on: November 16, 2016, 09:07:52 PM »

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1837 on: November 16, 2016, 09:20:21 PM »

No comment.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 09:36:59 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1838 on: November 16, 2016, 09:25:01 PM »

http://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/questions-reponses/sexualite-sperme-allergie-syndrome-malaise-post-ejaculatoire-6500/

And for our friends...en français

Interestingly, "POIS" when translated to French is..."SMPE"

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 09:35:25 PM by demografx »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #1839 on: November 16, 2016, 09:39:02 PM »

http://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/questions-reponses/sexualite-sperme-allergie-syndrome-malaise-post-ejaculatoire-6500/

And for our friends...en francais

Interestingly, "POIS" when translated to French is..."SMPE"

I think it is more accurate, because it is post-Ejaculation, and not post-Orgasmic  ( SMPE, not SMPO)

So, in French, I have PEIS.   But in English, it would only lead to confusion and to the scattering of an already small amount of resources and attention to try and change the "POIS" name to "PEIS", so better stick with "POIS", the important thing being that we get to understand its causes and how to relieve it, and eventually find a cure for it, whatever name we give to this disorder.