Author Topic: Pois is one of CSSs?  (Read 6229 times)

hurray

• Lab1
Re: Pois is one of CSSs?
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2022, 05:23:49 PM »
Then I have a question for you. If someone gets epileptic seizure after watching into the flashing lights. He has epilepsy. If someone gets epileptic seizure after orgasem, he has POIS or epillepsy?

It's a bit of a hypothetical question, I don't recall any instances of people on this forum reporting epileptic fits triggered by orgasm. Epileptic fits aren't listed as one of the symptoms of POIS by NORD or Wikipedia.

You'd have to look at factors such as whether they had epileptic seizures at other times, if they had a seizure after most of their Os, and if they suffered from other POIS symptoms. Generally speaking, POIS symptoms generally last for 1+ days, which wouldn't include an epileptic seizure.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2022, 05:02:31 AM »
There are seweral poisers that are reported seizures in
pois days, including me.
Dr-pois.

Huser

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2022, 06:59:12 AM »
Thank you for your answer Hopeoneday. May I ask how does you epileptic seizure look like?

I think there is so many symptoms after orgasem, that all of us should just look which part of the brain is more sensitive. I have strong centrotemporal brain activity, and function of this part of the brain is exactly what I feel when having truble...

If someone has benefit of testosterone patches, it can be this hormone deficienty that is causing sensitive braine. Other could have different reason or lack of different hormones. Organ producing this trubble I think is pituary gland, wich is strongly conected with testicles.

Only my opinion :)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2022, 11:56:28 PM »

There are seweral poisers that are reported seizures in pois days, including me.

sorry to hear
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Hopeoneday

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2023, 04:59:17 PM »
Thank you for your answer Hopeoneday. May I ask how does you epileptic seizure look like?
My seizures did felt like magnetic field bumping around my head,
that sound like a birds wings slap you on one side
of had then another simultaneouly(like-frrrrppp,frrppp)
and you are like some kind of parlised for 10-15 sec.
I did had them in sleep before in pois( eg, sleep paralyses).
And in the "live", lasted about 10-15 sec.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 05:33:04 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2023, 05:32:26 AM »
Men versus women on sexual brain function: Prominent differences during tactile genital stimulation, but not during orgasm

"The only prominent gender difference during orgasm was male-biased activation of the periaqueductal gray matter."

Periaqueductal Gray

The neurobiology of central sensitization

We have similarly shown that decreased connectivity to antinociceptive brain regions, such as the periaqueductal gray (PAG - a critical locus of descending analgesic pathways), predicts responsiveness to milnacipran, a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3312.0

https://sci-hub.se/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1356689X09001921

"To recognize CS, question the patient for hypersensitivity to touch, bright light, sound, smell, hot or cold sensations, mechanical loading of musculoskeletal tissues, and all kinds of physical, mental and emotional stressors."

"The outcome of the processes involved in central sensitization is an increased responsiveness to a variety of peripheral stimuli including mechanical pressure, chemical substances, light, sound, cold, heat, and electrical stimuli. The increased sensitivity to variable stimuli results in a large decreased load tolerance of the senses and the neuromusculoskeletal system".

Also, there are a lot of supplements I can't take due to chronic gastritis.  I keep seeing long lists of things to try that I'll never be able to choke down which is disheartening.  NSAIDS and anything even remotely acidic, spicy or minty are off the table.  (Vitamin C, Resveratrol, any citrus fruit or flavoring, cayenne/cinnamon/ginger/peppermint, etc).

ASIC and TRPV?

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11916-002-0046-1

Important nociceptor systems in the skin and muscles seem to undergo profound changes in patients with fibromyalgia through unknown mechanisms. They include sensitization of vanilloid receptor, acid-sensing ion channel receptors, and purino-receptors.

I do know that mast cells and (small) nerve fibers are able to communicate back and forth. For the other cells depicted I do not know. If the brain is not processing signals correctly, they might put out signals to locations unrelated to the input stimuli and activate immune cells like mast cells. I wonder if this is a mechanism in triggering clusters of symptoms, if signals just branching randomly out via sensory pathways. I’m not talking about pain specifically. Like the green arrow in the picture below doing something elsewhere in the body while the input stimuli is orgasm or the urinary tract (sensitivity to chemical substances=semen?).

The scenario below might be related to CS. Not to mention al the other sensitivities. During the scenario below I feel a weird presence in the middle of my head (which was already present prior to applying friction), which I didn’t mention. That spot is also sensitive to sexual function/triggers.
Washing the glans penis during shower led to activation in lower back at the spinal area (which is already sensitive), no pain, just activation of something and it isn't muscle, no feeling of contraction. Activation stops when friction stops. Applying friction again flares up activity in my lower spine again.
When I rub my glans/forehead exactly on the top area for example against the palm I feel this interesting kind of tingly kind of pulling feeling in the lower back area too either in nerves or something like that if I did that for many minutes it would feel way too intense and I would have to stop and once I do not rub anymore it just stops I already recall noticing that when I was a teenager.

Inflammation itself might sensitize the sensory neural networks. Is premature ejaculation linked to CS/PS in POISers?

===============================================

Sex ratio in CS: Female>male
Sex Ratio POIS: Male>>>Female

POIS being a type of CS doesn't make sense at first sight except when you factor in the difference in sexual function. If the phenomena is related to PAG and there is activation in that area for men and not for women upon orgasm then it makes sense.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 04:14:58 PM by Muon »

Huser

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2023, 03:53:16 AM »
As i mentioned in my d3 post... Glutamate is neurotransmitter making pain and too much glutamate makes nerves CSss, sensityve nervous system. You produce too much glutamate because your dopamine receptor d3 overactivates with orgasem and potentate your glutamate levels in lymbic system.

I have all  necesary evidence for this, but I think nobody is interested...

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2023, 06:36:33 AM »
As i mentioned in my d3 post... Glutamate is neurotransmitter making pain and too much glutamate makes nerves CSss, sensityve nervous system. You produce too much glutamate because your dopamine receptor d3 overactivates with orgasem and potentate your glutamate levels in lymbic system.

I have all  necesary evidence for this, but I think nobody is interested...

I have placed your theory under the D3 receptors:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3744.0