Author Topic: plan to inject HCG  (Read 1508 times)

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
plan to inject HCG
« on: June 08, 2022, 06:57:14 PM »
How does your doctor evaluate hCG? My doctor said that hCG has little risk for fertility. What did your doctor say?
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

POISed2cure

Re: plan to inject HCG
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 09:04:57 PM »
My endocrinologist did not mention any risks for fertility. People on TRT sometimes take HcG to prevent infertility, and everything I read seemed to support that it helps a lot. HcG or Clomid seem to be a common option given to men to actually help them have a baby. None of the articles and trials I read said it was harmful for fertility, but HcG has not been thoroughly tested so I guess any potential risks are not yet known.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 09:07:23 PM by POISed2cure »

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 10:59:23 PM »
My endocrinologist did not mention any risks for fertility. People on TRT sometimes take HcG to prevent infertility, and everything I read seemed to support that it helps a lot. HcG or Clomid seem to be a common option given to men to actually help them have a baby. None of the articles and trials I read said it was harmful for fertility, but HcG has not been thoroughly tested so I guess any potential risks are not yet known.
thank you. One of my doctor also said that theoretically  the risk is small. I have to try it because I have no other choice. It worth a try for me (Otherwise I will choose to be single in the rest of my life.)
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

POISed2cure

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 04:07:20 AM »
I hear you... Based on everything I read, there is little risk and everything to gain if it helps you. But, I would only try HcG if you are going to commit to doing it for at least 4-6 weeks, ideally longer. If you do it for only 2 weeks like I did and then stop, it might be a waste of time and money. This time using Clomid (which is also used to boost Testosterone, for hypogonadism, and to increase chances of fertility - very similar purpose to HcG) I am making sure to use it for at least 6-8 weeks or longer to make sure I give it every chance of working.

Best of luck Lihua, and report back with results if you can so we can all learn.

FYI - I had zero side effects from HcG during 2 weeks. Clomid gives me a few pimples, but that is all.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 04:11:42 AM by POISed2cure »

Lihua

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 06:26:46 AM »
why did you stop it in two weeks? Did HCG make you worse?

POISed2cure

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 09:03:56 PM »
No, it did not make it worse at all. I am traveling, and needing to go to hospital 3 days per week to receive an injection was a bit difficult, and very expensive. There was no option for self-injection in that country. My visa was ending and I needed to leave, and since I had zero improvement after 2 weeks, I decided it was not the right time to test that medicine. I also discovered Clomid which boosts testosterone and is a pill, so this allows me to test if testosterone is the cause.

followthrough91

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 02:19:12 AM »
Hello Friends,

I know this post is unrelated to experimenting with human chorionic gonadotropin, but my neurologist recommended that I begin a trial on Adderall (stimulant) in order to see if it will reduce (POIS) symptoms. My symptoms include prolonged extreme fatigue, difficulty with concentration, body wamth, and feeling withdrawn. If I am not mistaken, it is 10 mg dosage. I will touch base with results.

I am also curious how members who do not have testosterone deficiency feel after taking (HCG) or testosterone injections. Is it effective against symptoms? Thanks!

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 06:17:12 PM »
Hello Friends,

I know this post is unrelated to experimenting with human chorionic gonadotropin, but my neurologist recommended that I begin a trial on Adderall (stimulant) in order to see if it will reduce (POIS) symptoms. My symptoms include prolonged extreme fatigue, difficulty with concentration, body wamth, and feeling withdrawn. If I am not mistaken, it is 10 mg dosage. I will touch base with results.

I am also curious how members who do not have testosterone deficiency feel after taking (HCG) or testosterone injections. Is it effective against symptoms? Thanks!

I take adderall when I'm in POIS and it doesn't help me. In fact, it makes my POIS anxiety worse.
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2022, 08:55:42 PM »
Hello Friends,

I take adderall when I'm in POIS and it doesn't help me. In fact, it makes my POIS anxiety worse.

I found adderall to be extremely addictive and didn’t help my POIS. Instead, when i need the same effect now, i just drink 16 gallons of coffee
;D
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

followthrough91

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2022, 03:16:20 AM »
I wanted to update that I have been prescribed and experimenting with adderall to see if it can help with fatigue and other p.o.i.s. symptoms. I have tried taken a 10 mg 2 hours prior to activity and on different days, would take one after activity. On both occasions, concentration, ability to focus, and think temporarily improved. However, fatigue, exhaustion, feeling of being withdrawn, and body warmth did not go away. I am continuing experiment and will keep you posted if any milestones have been reached.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 10:26:20 AM by followthrough91 »

xeon

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2022, 06:22:09 AM »
Is it safe to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin if your T levels are already high?
Because I feel like it's making a difference in my mood.