Author Topic: Feeling symptons before orgasm  (Read 1043 times)

Bernardo17

Feeling symptons before orgasm
« on: May 17, 2022, 09:24:57 AM »
Hi,

I have POIS since 2 years and since a few months i'm feeling symptons even before the orgasm. Only the sexual stimulation actives the symptons and they get worse after the orgasm.

Has anyone felt the same?

Prospero

Re: Feeling symptons before orgasm
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 05:37:57 PM »
Many of us do.
As for me I have suffered this for years, but since a few weeks I have been taking zinc supplementation and I don't experience this anymore. For all practical purposes...

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 07:22:34 PM »
Many of us do.
As for me I have suffered this for years, but since a few weeks I have been taking zinc supplementation and I don't experience this anymore. For all practical purposes...
hello bro, how much Zinc do you take everyday and what kind of Zinc are you taking?
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

Prospero

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 03:59:31 PM »
Zinc gluconate, 15 mg, once daily. I've just been increasing the dosage to 30 mg since yesterday. It's also suppressing an important part of my low-intensity permanent symptoms.
Other people didn't get results with zinc, unfortunately we all seem to react differently to different supplements & drugs.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 04:02:01 PM by Prospero »

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 06:14:25 PM »
Zinc gluconate, 15 mg, once daily. I've just been increasing the dosage to 30 mg since yesterday. It's also suppressing an important part of my low-intensity permanent symptoms.
Other people didn't get results with zinc, unfortunately we all seem to react differently to different supplements & drugs.
how much are you relieved? 100%?
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

Prospero

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 01:24:12 PM »
I'd say 60 to 80%. Difficult to tell, as many low-key alterations of my health and cognitive abilities have become part of my permanent state for years. I've felt big differences, but there are still new issues disappearing.

I can update what I've written 2 weeks ago. I've continued taking zinc and all my post-arousal symptoms have been suppressed (minus the one I'll discuss infra). I've tried to remain aroused for a long time, didn't get symptoms either. I've not tried to orgasm, and fortunately zinc also seems to have nuked my nocturnal emissions, although they already seemed to be less frequent since a few months.
Many permanent symptoms have vanished too: my breathing is better, although a little *less* better these days than it has been in the last weeks; I almost never feel my most strange "untimely sexual pleasure feelings in the brain", even if I try to "call them back" by thinking about it (but I still felt this peculiar feeling, at low intensity, hours after being aroused in a sustained manner).
Most impressively, as I have increased the dosage to 30 mg since 2 days, yesterday for the first time since at least a year I didn't get a sudden tachycardia attack when falling asleep. Usually I would really get this absolutely each time I'd fall asleep, even for a few seconds of drowsiness, and I would have to stand up, waiting for my heart to calm down, until I could retry, sometimes with many trials being necessary. I still need to confirm this new improvement in the long run.

Also, my cognitive abilities are better, notably my reflexes. I can measure this by playing a video game, I'm a lot better since I'm taking zinc. I had already noticed I was better when taking tramadol or codeine after an orgasm, and that I was worse after sexual arousal or orgasm without medication.