Author Topic: I've been able to manage my symptoms 80-90%  (Read 838 times)

jdog78

I've been able to manage my symptoms 80-90%
« on: February 07, 2022, 07:41:27 PM »
I've had POIS for a long time and very little to nothing has worked to manage symptoms until recently. I have started Wim Hof breathing and cold showers in combination with a plant based/low fat diet with juicing and moderate exercise. I do space sex to once every 7-10 days. All these things are inflammation killers and it has worked to the degree that I can maintain a job, life and relationship. Oh I also do coffee enemas 1-2x per week for detox.

It's like a part time job at times but honestly to me it has been worth it. I feel like my overall health is also benefiting along with the POIS management e.g. blood pressure, heart health and cholesterol. I used to have 5-7 days of depression, grumpy mood, tired, messed up sleep around day 3-4 and flu like symptoms. I do have to be careful with how intense I exercise because that in the past have given me POIS-flu like symptoms in the past.

Look cold showers are awful but they have made such an impact on my life and mental health. I waned to share with the hope that this may help another person and provide hope.

BoneBroth

Re: I've been able to manage my symptoms 80-90%
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 03:07:45 AM »
Good to hear jdog78! You are not the first here who reports result from Wim Hof, cold showers and plant based diet but you might be the first one who do "space sex". Haha, what exactly is that? Do you own your own spaceship? Just kidding. What is the recipe of your juices?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 03:09:59 AM by BoneBroth »

jdog78

Re: I've been able to manage my symptoms 80-90%
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 09:10:44 PM »
I have the solar system on my wall and stare at it while me and my gf have sex. She sometimes wears a Star Trek outfit.

I tend to juice carrots and apple and I've also been doing green smoothies. Dr. Max Gerson was a brilliant man and he felt like that carrots and apple juice were therapeutic combo and they just so happen to be affordable. Green smoothie recipe is a mix of greens, one banana, PB fit, some stevia and soy milk and throw it in a ninja blender.

I may try to shorten the wait time between O's to maybe 4 days but life is going well and I don't want to push it yet.

Thanks for the reply and added humor.