Author Topic: Oil bath - made me better ( ancient siddha medicine of India)  (Read 697 times)

Pinkpanther

Oil bath - made me better ( ancient siddha medicine of India)
« on: January 26, 2022, 04:58:38 AM »
Hi. I have been trying out vatious methods & medicine types from allopotahy, homeopathy etc. Taking a complete oil bath on 2 days a week made my head feel lighter & and had less to no effects to ejaculating once. But I tried ejaculating for 6 times in 2 days and got symptoms again. So its always better to lower our ejaculating frequency even if some method works for us. Our body needs to heal. In oil bath, you need to choose a medicanl oil suitable to you. I used coconut oil. Applied & massaged all over my body and head. Did it in early morning about 6.30 am. Rested for half hour & then showered in hot water. According to siddha medicine, this balances chakras in the body. Also try better diet & fasting once a week. These things makes your inner systems in balance & make our body self heal.

Pinkpanther

Re: Oil bath - made me better ( ancient siddha medicine of India)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 05:11:48 AM »
Also check South Indian siddha medicine. They are ancient system using rare herbal plants. Rare case diseases are treated. But it's an ancient system which has lost it's edge due to spreading of modern medicines. It's rare to find truly knowledged siddha proffesionals. Many are fake or with partial knowledge.

But if you find one, they would even use metal ashes to treat your body. Pellets of gold, copper, aluminium etc. in ashed form. It works at the level genteic level, curing the inbalances & irregularities in your system. This may sounds mythical, but Iam only writing this after well researching.

*I REPEAT* Only true proffesionals must be consulted. Otherwise using metals ashes with improper knowledge for treatment would result in metal poisoning bringing in various ither complications in health. Some places you can start searching is Thiruvanamalai - Chennai. True siddha proffesionals would have generations of knowledge. They would be doing that job for generations. That is how you identify them. Educational qualification doesn't matter here much. Iam myself still searching, even though chennai is my home town. Good luck.