Author Topic: a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China  (Read 4370 times)

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
I found that patients in China can be divided into two categories: one is only brain fog, fatigue, lethargy, and the other is headache, brain fog, fatigue, lethargy. I think the type with headache can be classified as sexual headache.
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
After taking nimodipine for two weeks, I ejaculated once, my headache almost disappeared, and my fatigue and drowsiness were reduced by 50% (about). Unfortunately, the duration is still four to five days, which is unacceptable. I will continue to take nimodipine for one and a half months, and after that, I will ejaculate and observe the therapeutic effect of nimodipine.
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

Lihua

In any case, I believe that nimodipine has had an effect on my symptoms. It is a potential drug and also a prescription drug. Please take it under the guidance of your doctor

Quantum

• Administrator
After taking nimodipine for two weeks, I ejaculated once, my headache almost disappeared, and my fatigue and drowsiness were reduced by 50% (about). Unfortunately, the duration is still four to five days, which is unacceptable. I will continue to take nimodipine for one and a half months, and after that, I will ejaculate and observe the therapeutic effect of nimodipine.
Thanks, Lihua, keep us updated !
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Lihua

If the symptoms persist for such a long time after a month and a half, I will seek help from the psychiatric department