General Category > General POIS Discussions

My pois symptoms last almost 7 days

(1/1)

Dgf5:
7 days before I see significant changes. I assume pois can last this long?

The fatigue and flu symptoms are wild I need to learn from this group how to reduce them. Currently reading success stories

Dgf5:
My pois gives me severe flu symptoms without fever to the point i am unable to wrok for 3 days. Is this normal for some of us or should i try speak to my doctor. I am newish to pois

Muon:

--- Quote from: Dgf5 on May 23, 2022, 04:01:54 AM ---Is this normal for some of us

--- End quote ---
Yes.

Quantum:

--- Quote from: Dgf5 on January 08, 2022, 06:50:16 AM ---7 days before I see significant changes. I assume pois can last this long?

The fatigue and flu symptoms are wild I need to learn from this group how to reduce them. Currently reading success stories

--- End quote ---
Hi Dgf5,
The duration of the POIS attack varies from one person to another, but 7 days is in the usual range.  However, usually, day 2 and day 3 are the worst, and then it gradually gets better in the following days.   

Be sure to take a look at the POIS Types Chart, where there are many relief methods listed.  Some are really simple to try, like niacine or golden berries, some are more complex and even need a doctor prescription.  See at https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448 .

You will also see that healthy habits, like healthier food, is helping to reduce symptoms' duration and severity.  So, it is worth letting go of refined sugar, industrial foods, foods with artificial flavor and color, preservatives, chemical additives like aspartame and MSG, and so on, and any food type that seems to cause you problems ( may be gluten, or dairies, or else...).  Organic food is also a good choice to incorporate in your habits.

ozmoses:
Have you seen any progress since your initial post?  I've gotten my symptoms from about 5-7 days down to about 1 to 1.5 days before I can engage with people with some comfort although I'd still say that even at my best, I haven't felt like myself or enough to even remotely want to explore a new relationship. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version