Author Topic: I will try probably most effective treatment of pois in next 2 days  (Read 11904 times)

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: I will try probably most effective treatment of pois in next 2 days
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2022, 06:56:15 AM »
Please get well soon.

Can you see a doctor and tell him about the medications you are taking for POIS?

As drop247 wrote above, there might be dangerous interactions.

Reve

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2022, 05:13:49 PM »
that's for emphasis I'm almost Ok right now

BoneBroth

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2022, 02:21:49 PM »
I've got omicron and I am very sick right now I don't know why I am so sick I had extremely powerful immune system

Here's the covid home/hospital treatment protocol recomended by the FLCCC doctors alliance (click on your language).

Reve

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2022, 08:24:10 AM »
a course of c diff infection antibiotics therapy with metronidazole

Poiscurse

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2022, 07:55:25 PM »
a course of c diff infection antibiotics therapy with metronidazole

Please explain more, are you saying that this is the final diagnosis and treatment? Did it help so far?

Reve

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2022, 09:04:30 PM »
Yes It completely resolved my cliff

Poiscurse

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2022, 03:29:15 AM »
Yes It completely resolved my cliff

Thats great iam happy for you! So what do you think cured it, the imatinib or the antibiotics ?

Reve

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2022, 10:04:34 PM »
imatinib caused cdiff after cefixem usage

Reve

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2022, 08:49:51 PM »
I stopped imatinib due extreme water retention

Reve

new tki for pois
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2022, 09:22:52 AM »
I convinced hemo for another tki trial like sunitinib or avapritinib

Reve

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2022, 01:47:33 AM »
new sunitinib

Reve

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2022, 02:46:51 PM »
Hi does anyone knows why imatinib stopped working for me?after 4 month it stopped working for me

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2022, 05:53:24 AM »
Hi does anyone knows why imatinib stopped working for me?after 4 month it stopped working for me

Hi Reve!

I think it should be quite clear that you had developed drug resistance against imatinib which is a common occurrence among POISers anyway. The reason why it worked is most probably due to immune suppression and inhibition of some cytokines like IL-8 as mentioned before.

The IL-8 production induced by TNF and H. pylori was also inhibited by protein tyrosine kinase (PTK) inhibitors and protein kinase C (PKC) inhibitors.
https://www.koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php?RID=2240437

Recently I have come to realize that my case is most probably caused by the state called senescence and I believe that SASP quite accurately describes the underlying issue. This state is practically incurable and increasing telomerase activity in such cells would only lead to cancer cell formation which is evidently undesirable. The only way to resolve senescence is to specifically kill off these cells through induction of apoptosis. So called senolytics like imatinib may just do that, however this may not work out so easily in real life as on paper. Unfortunately it could be possible that most of the cells in a tissue (e.g. prostate) have turned senescent in which case removal is nigh impossible. Senescence is also considered a necessity to retain tissue function and the removal of such tissue may lead to even greater loss of functional integrity on the whole than being simply malfunctional.
This is why I wish to know if you had experienced any permanent reduction in your symptoms or if POIS affects you just as it always had in the exact same way and intensity.

Regarding your original question imatinib induced drug resistance is a known problem in clinical practice. According to studies the problem stems from imatinib's ability to induce DNMTs which in the long run will cause hypermethylation and gene silencing. Due to this realization concomitant use of hypomethylating agents like histone deacetylase inhibitors (HDACi) are proposed as a possible countermeasure to avoid this development.

Imatinib-induced DNMT3A formed a complex with EZH2, which facilitated their binding to the PTEN promoter and induced DNA hypermethylation of this region, leading to downregulation of PTEN. Imatinib increased levels of both EZH2 and DNMT3A in leukemia cells, which probably caused global epigenetic aberrations and downregulated the expression of important genes involved in regulation of cell growth, apoptosis and drug metabolism, which could relate to acquisition of drug resistance.
The drug resistance against tyrosine kinase inhibitors could be overcome by treatment with an anti-epigenetic agent histone deacetylase inhibitor, highlighting a potential therapeutic strategy. In fact, we previously showed that histone deacetylase inhibitor successfully overcame imatinib resistance in EOL-1R cells in association with restoration of phosphatase and tensin homolog deleted on chromosome 10 (PTEN) expression.

https://www.nature.com/articles/bcj201133.pdf?origin=ppub

Some prescription drugs are also being trialed for the same purpose with somewhat better known risks (e.g. neutropenia, thrombocytopenia).
Reversal of DNA methylation has been investigated as a target for cancer therapy. We have previously shown that decitabine, a hypomethylating agent, has single-agent clinical activity in CML including imatinib-resistant cases. In fact, a recent study showed that decitabine acts synergistically with imatinib in the treatment of CML cells in vitro.
https://acsjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/cncr.22470

If you are interested several dietary supplement related HDAC inhibitors have been already discussed in the previous thread and some of them were also beneficial for POISers.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4061.msg43890#msg43890
(ctrl+f: HDAC)

One concern though is that HDACi also inhibit hTERT and you should be aware of possible risks.
In another study, histone deacetylase inhibitors, which suppress hTERT expression in prostate cancer cells, also inhibited cell proliferation inhibition with no cell cycle arrest, apoptosis or cell differentiation. The results of our study show that imatinib inhibits proliferation by cell cycle arrest and not by apoptosis.
Two concerns have been mentioned regarding telomerase inhibition. Firstly, it may result in damage to normal stem cells. However, the length of telomeres in these cells compared to malignant cells may protect them from that apparent damage. Secondly, inhibiting TA might result in genomic instability, thereby leading to increased neoplasia.

https://www.nature.com/articles/6602592

Furthermore it is worth mentioning that both DNMTi (e.g. decitabine) and HDACi can restore ERbeta expression while ERbeta is also a known regulator of PTEN involved in imatinib induced drug resistance.
The most significant findings were that ERbeta down-regulates androgen receptor (AR) signaling and up-regulates the tumor suppressor phosphatase and tensin homolog (PTEN). The role of ERbeta in opposing AR signaling, proliferation, and inflammation suggests that ERbeta-selective agonists may be used to prevent progression of prostate cancer, prevent fibrosis and development of benign prostatic hyperplasia, and treat prostatitis.
https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.1702211114
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 05:57:19 AM by Progecitor »
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

Reve

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2022, 01:42:28 PM »
except brain fog all of my symptoms was disappear for almost 4 month and then imatinib stopped working I experience full-blown anaphylactic shock then I switched to sunitinib my symptoms became progressively worse even on sunitinib I had seizure and hallucinations after orgasm and I couldn't walk on my feets for 2 days from pain I had some mastocytoma on my face but my bone marrow was negative

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2022, 09:12:25 PM »
except brain fog all of my symptoms was disappear for almost 4 month and then imatinib stopped working I experience full-blown anaphylactic shock then I switched to sunitinib my symptoms became progressively worse even on sunitinib I had seizure and hallucinations after orgasm and I couldn't walk on my feets for 2 days from pain I had some mastocytoma on my face but my bone marrow was negative
Your anaphylactic reaction was with imatinib ?
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Reve

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2022, 02:51:44 PM »
Yes even with imatinib i was choking from anaphylaxis shock I bought some sunitinib 12.5mg and It is rapidly became unuseless

Reve

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2022, 01:33:31 PM »
I wish never born in this place my symptoms are returning with 100mg imatinib,2mg Clonazepam,150 mg hidroxizine, famotidine 80mg I have severe disc pain from eds or mcas
my eyes are blurry I just wanna die imatinib was effective only for 6 month and I don't even know why
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 01:57:20 PM by demografx »

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2022, 02:11:59 AM »
I wish never born in this place my symptoms are returning with 100mg imatinib,2mg Clonazepam,150 mg hidroxizine, famotidine 80mg I have severe disc pain from eds or mcas
my eyes are blurry I just wanna die imatinib was effective only for 6 month and I don't even know why

Be careful with clonazepam as it massively induced all my POIS symptoms. I took it for years, but only because of my perpetual panic, otherwise it is the worst drug for me. It is also probably the reason why other meds did not work so well.
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.