Author Topic: I will try probably most effective treatment of pois in next 2 days  (Read 9474 times)

Reve

Re: I will try probably most effective treatment of pois in next 2 days
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2021, 03:34:49 PM »
it's not percentage it's mast cell staining and it's 20 different mast cells staining CD117..
CDxx I don't know what happened to me exactly but I don't have nausea anymore I don't have hallucinations after orgasms or sezuire but I still have some brain fog with 20 percent intensity when I Orgasms 3 times in the row maybe I increase drug dosage later but I'm fine right now

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2021, 08:30:30 PM »
it's not percentage it's mast cell staining and it's 20 different mast cells staining CD117..
CDxx I don't know what happened to me exactly but I don't have nausea anymore I don't have hallucinations after orgasms or sezuire but I still have some brain fog with 20 percent intensity when I Orgasms 3 times in the row maybe I increase drug dosage later but I'm fine right now
Even if your POIS has diminished for now, I would be more cautious and do not increase orgasms frequency too much, knowing that symptoms are often cumulative with repetitions.  Just my opinion, here.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Reve

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2021, 05:54:49 PM »
I don't have systemic mastocytosis

Reve

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2021, 05:06:54 AM »
I saw another doctor and he said this is absolutely not mast cell activation Syndrome

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2021, 03:12:30 PM »

I saw another doctor and he said this is absolutely *not* mast cell activation Syndrome [MCAS]
Thank you, Reve.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 03:34:48 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Reve

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2021, 08:14:18 PM »
I don't have pois anymore

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2021, 03:06:39 AM »

I saw another doctor and he said this is absolutely *not* mast cell activation Syndrome [MCAS]
Thank you, Reve.

Reve, you've really shown courage and determination by trialling these treatments under medical supervision, that bone marrow biopsy must have been tough. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us  :)

This could have potentially been the first successful practical demonstration that POIS is linked to MCAS, but your doctors are telling you that that isn't the case? That's too bad.

Do your doctors have any other ideas as to why your treatment may have helped/cured your POIS symptoms?

Reve

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2021, 02:03:49 PM »
I think that doctor was wrong I don't have pois anymore imatinib 100mg doesn't have any side effects on me now and I am ???? percent cured even with 5 time in the row ejaculation I don't have anxiety and mood swings anymore and I'm not tiered all the time I'm at the best version of myself I don't have bone pain joint pain headache stomach pain extremely brain fog and I am finally could enjoy my life

Reve

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2021, 02:23:52 PM »
I'm not sure we are allergic to our semen but our mast cells are activates with orgasms real mechanism is unknown but I am sure we have mast cell activation Syndrome but I don't know why I don't have any allergies but I had extremely anxiety with orgasms and some kind of Parkinson like tremors on my head but I'm okay right now I'm sure It's not only placebo effect cause I don't have any suicide ideation anymore that doctor was wrong imatinib saved me

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2021, 03:54:52 PM »

I'm not sure we are allergic to our semen…

Is there ANY real evidence for this??
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Reve

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2021, 07:50:56 PM »
I said I am not sure cause Waldinger thought we are allergic to our semen but maybe our mast cells become active with one of the mechanism of orgasm imatinib inhabit mast cells from activation and kill some of them but I am really sure no mast cell stablizer could help us cause our body response to orgasms is extremely severe and no mast cell stablizer could stop that reaction imatinib doesn't stablize our mast cells it completely stop them mast cell stablizer like Cromolyn or ketotifen could only inhabit histamine release and maybe less effect on tnf alpha but mast cells release more than 200 mediators when they are actives ,nothing could stop them completely we have 2 options live a miserable life for long time or just choose a shorter span life but healthy life like the others we have mcas but we don't have any allergies or anaphylaxis shock like the others we have different gene mutations I had some kind of OCD-Schizophrenic kind symptoms before I repeated something without any control our mcas is more brain involve but the others mcas more different body parts involved like hives on skin etc

Hopeoneday

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2022, 07:05:37 AM »
Intresting Reve, so you tought to give up from severe side effects from
medicine, than you suscess to come trought and now pois free?

Dr-pois.

Reve

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2022, 11:11:55 AM »
yes I am 100 percent pois free

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2022, 01:15:52 PM »
I am glad that you have found relief for your POIS, even if through treatment for another health problem.

Keep us updated in the coming months.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2022, 11:04:22 PM »
I am glad that you have found relief for your POIS, even if through treatment for another health problem.

Keep us updated in the coming months.

Looking forward to updates!

Reve

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2022, 02:02:12 PM »
I had PE before but now I have DE I don't have sex drive  at all

drop247

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2022, 02:14:57 PM »
I hope you are being extra cautious while using an immunosuppressant during the current global pandemic. Please let us know if you are still taking the drug or if you have stopped and your POIS remains in remission.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2022, 03:37:44 PM »
Do you take it daily and when will you end this treatment? Do you get symptoms from precum prior to med intake?

CDxx

You mean CD117/CDx/CDy etc…with x and y being an integer?
Which ones were abnormal?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 03:49:22 PM by Muon »

Reve

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2022, 07:33:59 AM »
Hi moun all of them was normal a board hemo saw them

Reve

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2022, 06:07:15 AM »
I've got omicron and I am very sick right now I don't know why I am so sick I had extremely powerful immune system