Author Topic: did i have pois?  (Read 312 times)

tony

did i have pois?
« on: November 11, 2021, 09:53:51 PM »
i had symptoms of pois between march and september. after the orgasm I felt sick, with mental confusion, weakness in the body and fever, the symptoms appeared immediately after the orgasm and lasted for 2 days. but today that doesn't happen anymore, the symptoms disappeared by themselves, I can have free orgasms without symptoms. What could have caused these symptoms in the past? pois? I was really stressed at the time, could stress have been the cause?

BoneBroth

Re: did i have pois?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 06:30:12 AM »
Yes! Personally I belive that stress in combination with frequent orgasms messes with your gut health, whitch in turn inhibits the uptake of nutrients and building materials for hormones that are required for a normal "post-orgasm biochemistry" - the balance between inflammatory and non inflammatory hormones.

berlin1984

• Global Moderator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 09:06:48 AM »
Even more interesting would be: How did you cure yourself again?  :)

tony

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 08:34:40 PM »
Even more interesting would be: How did you cure yourself again?  :)

I do not know. my stress lessened and I had back pain, I exercised to cure the pain. these were the changes in my life

BoneBroth

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 01:35:42 PM »
Interesting. Mild exercise and stressmanagement are perhaps the two main activities to decrease cortisol levels. When cortisol go down, the other hormones have a chance to restore.