Author Topic: Warrior's Journal (My POIS Protocol)  (Read 50960 times)

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Warrior's Journal (My POIS Solution, Experiments, & Theories)
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2024, 09:31:42 AM »
Ciao Guerriero, sono il ragazzo che ti ha scritto recentemente su youtube sotto il tuo ultimo video. Bro io ho provato a prendere l aglio come hai detto tu ma mi ha lasciato comunque un cattivo alito per diverse ore nonostante ho mangiato e bevuto altre cose, ? difficile da mandare gi? per il suo sgradevole sapore, forse anche perch? avevo poco miele. Tu come fai a prenderlo senza alcuna difficolt? e senza che ti lasci un cattivo odore?
English translation:
"Hi Warrior, I'm the guy who wrote to you recently on YouTube under your latest video. Bro, I tried taking garlic like you said but it still left me with bad breath for several hours even though I ate and drank other things, ? difficult to swallow? for its unpleasant taste, perhaps also because? I had little honey. How do you take it without any difficulty? and without leaving a bad smell?"

Per favore, Andre, utilizza il traduttore online di Google ( https://translate.google.com/ ) per fornire una versione inglese del tuo messaggio scritta in italiano, perché questo è un forum inglese. Ci vogliono solo pochi secondi per copiare il tuo testo in italiano, poi copia la versione in inglese e incollala qui. Grazie per la collaborazione !

Please, Andre, use Google online translator  ( https://translate.google.com/ ) to provide an English version of your message written in Italian, because this is an English forum.  It takes only a few seconds to copy your Italian text, then copy the English version and paste it here.  Thank you for your cooperation
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 09:36:05 AM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2024, 11:19:10 AM »

Please, Andre, use Google online translator…

Thank you, Quantum!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

quiteQuiet

« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2024, 02:54:44 PM »
I saw your video on youtube. I'm glad you are talking about this and I'm happy that you are making progress with overcoming pois.

Warrior

« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2024, 06:14:36 PM »
Ciao Guerriero, sono il ragazzo che ti ha scritto recentemente su youtube sotto il tuo ultimo video. Bro io ho provato a prendere l aglio come hai detto tu ma mi ha lasciato comunque un cattivo alito per diverse ore nonostante ho mangiato e bevuto altre cose, ? difficile da mandare gi? per il suo sgradevole sapore, forse anche perch? avevo poco miele. Tu come fai a prenderlo senza alcuna difficolt? e senza che ti lasci un cattivo odore?
English translation:
"Hi Warrior, I'm the guy who wrote to you recently on YouTube under your latest video. Bro, I tried taking garlic like you said but it still left me with bad breath for several hours even though I ate and drank other things, ? difficult to swallow? for its unpleasant taste, perhaps also because? I had little honey. How do you take it without any difficulty? and without leaving a bad smell?"

Per favore, Andre, utilizza il traduttore online di Google ( https://translate.google.com/ ) per fornire una versione inglese del tuo messaggio scritta in italiano, perché questo è un forum inglese. Ci vogliono solo pochi secondi per copiare il tuo testo in italiano, poi copia la versione in inglese e incollala qui. Grazie per la collaborazione !

Please, Andre, use Google online translator  ( https://translate.google.com/ ) to provide an English version of your message written in Italian, because this is an English forum.  It takes only a few seconds to copy your Italian text, then copy the English version and paste it here.  Thank you for your cooperation

Hi Andre! I no longer take raw garlic, but when I did, this is how I would do it:

1) Cut 1/3 of a garlic clove, a relatively small piece you are comfortable ingesting.
2) Mince that small piece.
3) Let it sit for 5 minutes minimum for allicin to form.
4) Cover in a dollop of honey and swallow with a glass of milk.

That should prevent most of the bad taste or breath. The honey will coat the garlic and the cream from the milk will prevent any garlic flavour from really penetrating your mouth.
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel

Warrior

« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2024, 07:56:35 PM »
I do not believe POIS is caused by over or under methylation. But I do believe POIS severely depletes the methylation cycle, which exacerbates ALL symptoms, especially mental symptoms.

I believe the root cause of POIS is some kind of infection, virus, pathogen, or gut microbiome problem.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 08:09:17 PM by Warrior »
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2024, 10:23:51 AM »
I had elevated B6, B9, B12. Those are mentioned in methylation cycles. Do you know if this state could tell me something about under/over methylation?

Warrior

« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2024, 09:32:05 PM »
I had elevated B6, B9, B12. Those are mentioned in methylation cycles. Do you know if this state could tell me something about under/over methylation?

Hmmm to be honest it’s such a complicated topic, I don’t think from that alone you could make an educated opinion, or maybe you can, but it's definitely outside of my current understanding.

An easy way to tell if you’re under or over methylated is to take methyl donors and see if you feel better. But even then this isn’t 100% decesive, for example, I don’t really feel great after Methylfolate and yet I have been classically under methylated from POIS. I know this because of how amazing SAM-e was (and still is) for me. It is quite common for people to react to Methylfolate though.

You could also take niacin or glycine and if you feel better after taking them, that would probably imply your over methylated. If you feel worst, then you are probably under-methylated. Niacin and glycine are both used to remove excess methyl groups.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 10:38:25 PM by Warrior »

Warrior

« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2024, 04:42:24 AM »
Update on my methylation stack & results:

Currently, as it sits, I continue to experience anywhere between 80 to 100% clearing of food sensitivity symptoms depending on the day and meal. Methylation nutrients have undoubtedly been a second breakthrough in my POIS journey for improving symptoms across the board. I can tolerate non-animal-based foods much better than before.

When I do get 5-20% symptoms, these will manifest as the following shortly after eating: throat fatigue, muscle weakness, tensions in the face, and light to moderate mood disturbances i.e., becoming less socially fluent for a period of time. These are typical POIS-like symptoms from eating. How weird!

My food sensitivities also improve as time goes on abstaining. Such a weird mechanism.

Animal-based continues to be the least inflammatory diet across the board, assuming I am eating enough nutrients (eggs, organs, meat, etc.) My problem is that I have a very labour intensive job, and just eating fruit for carbohydrates is hardly realistic. But if I didn't have such high energy requirements and a fast motabolism (which will change when I get a new job), eating strict animal-based would still be most ideal. The increased tolerance to normal foods tho is very welcome and a big improvement.

I have simplified a lot of my methylation stack:
--SAM-e
--B complex
--Extra folic acid if needed
--Choline in the form of 3-6 eggs
--Creatine
--Niacin if over methylated

I'm still tinkering with things and finding the right balance. I do not take glycine or any other buffer nutrients. I found in the end glycine didn't really work all that well for me. Neither does methylfolate or TMG. I simply feel better on the synthetic form of folate - folic acid. If you have MTHFR gene variant, you may need to take methylfolate rather than the synthetic form.

Also on another note, can't wait to explore immune nutrients very soon. I think they have big potential for curing POIS or at the very least, improving symptoms even further, creating more security etc. Propolis, monolaurin, AHCC, shrooms, etc def had some beneficial effect on my POIS when I was taking them. But I paused all of that to focus exclusively on optimising methylation so I could extract as much juice from methylation nutrients as possible.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 06:38:50 AM by Warrior »

Warrior

« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2024, 11:53:29 PM »
Here's my basic immune stack that I'm going to be exploring & experimenting with:

Immune/anti-pathogen stack:
—Vitamin D3 [test & supplement accordingly] 5000iu-20,000iu depending on levels, take w/ K2 to prevent calcification risk 100-1000mcg
—Zinc [test & supplement accordingly] 50mg every 2-3 days if not testing
—Fenugreek 1-2g
—Raw garlic, quarter a clove minced, sit for 5 minutes
—Propolis 1-3g
—[AHCC](https://www.amazon.com/Premium-AHCC-Complex-ImmunoComplex-Andrographis/dp/B00H4GXZUU/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=ahcc&qid=1575303019&sr=8-7) 1-3g
—Monolaurin 1-6g
—Andrographis 200-400mg
—Beta-glucans 1g
—Vitamin C 0.5g [ideally liposomal, but pretty certain I don’t tolerate it well]
—Cordyceps from [Oriveda](https://www.oriveda.store/cordyceps) [must be Oriveda brand or similar to ensure stringent high-quality which does appear to be a problem when it comes to selecting medicinal mushrooms.] [Mushroom immune formula](https://www.oriveda.store/show_iframe_component/18956024?source=live_site#!/CCCE-r-Immune-formula/p/359696065/category=0) also looks interesting.
—Glutathione
—Magnesium

I already know that something interesting is going on between the Propolis, Monolaurin, Andrographis, and AHCC. I think it's possible that they work synergistically to inhibit POIS. May have something to do with biofilm disruption.

Two main purposes behind this stack:
1) Potentially curing POIS once and for all
2) At the very least, improving symptoms across the board while I am on them. I have already proven this to be the case in the past but have not identified what exact supplement is responsible as I believe they work together.

Warrior

« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2024, 03:18:03 AM »
** Update to my methylation stack **

So as it sits, I no longer need SAM-e. My body's methyl groups have clearly been adequately replenished from past SAM-e supplementation and have so for quite a while. I know this for a few reasons:

1) I got B12, folate, and B6 tested. B12 and folate have both come back high. Still waiting on B6, but will be surprised if this doesn't return a similar result. Thus SAM-e co-factors are fully satisfied.

2) Whenever I take SAM-e these days, I generally feel worse or feel like I just didn't need it. There was no significant change after taking the SAM-e, or if there is, I actually feel worst i.e., more anhedonia. This is easily fixed by taking my B complex, but just goes to show my body no longer needs the SAM-e as of right now. This was also recently tested after at least 4 days of taking a break from the SAM-e.

So currently my methylation stack is just limited to the following:

One to two times per day:
--Eggs 2x
--Red meat 200-400g
--B complex (Nature's Own Ultra B 150 Forte)
--As my methyl groups have been severely depleted from POIS in the past, I will do occasional checks to see if I benefit from supplementing SAM-e. It's always possible the body's supply of methyl groups may fall behind over time from the POIS inflammation. I will check again in 2-4 weeks time.

My food sensitivities & POIS have maintained a permanent improvement in symptoms.

Animal-based continues to be the most trustworthy and reliable diet for me until I cure POIS, but I can confidently say methylation nutrients have permanently improved my food sensitivities and POIS overall. It just isn't at a level where I could eat non animal-based foods at every meal and expect to be at my best.

I have also been on my immune stack for over a week now. I believe that is also having a beneficial effect overall on reducing symptoms. I'm excited to see the potential fruit of this labour down the track.

I am also currently exploring trace minerals. The methylation cycle is complicated and works with hundreds of different minerals and nutrients far beyond the methylation big dawg's B12, folate, B6, etc... If you have certain trace minerals or nutrient deficiencies, it will not operate at its prime. Taken from Chris Masterjohn:

Many other nutrients are needed in the background to keep the methylation system operating smoothly. These include thiamin (vitamin B1), niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxal (vitamin B6), vitamin A, and a lot of the minerals: iron, phosphorus, sulfur, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and possibly cobalt. This protocol will operate most effectively when you are meeting your needs for all of your essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, as well as your needs for protein, carbohydrate, fat, and calories.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that any sort of nutrient deficiencies will make POIS worse, across the board. As a community, we should normalise getting comprehensive nutritional testing to be foundational. D3, zinc, magnesium, copper, and lots more, etc are all SO IMPORTANT for many functions of the body, especially those that play key roles in the immune system. We already know that POIS takes a big toll on the immune system.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 03:20:23 AM by Warrior »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2024, 01:54:34 PM »
How do you respond to histamine rich foods? Do you think that is playing a role?

The Clinical and Psychopathological Implications in the Forms of Hyperhistaminosis

"HNMT catalyzes the movement of a methyl group from SAM, which is one of the major donors of methyl groups in our metabolism, to histamine, transforming it into N-amethystine; however, if you are a carrier of MHTFR polymorphisms, the production of SAM-E will be significantly reduced, and with it the availability of substrate necessary for the degradation of histamine itself."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 05:31:19 PM by Muon »

Warrior

« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2024, 10:52:13 PM »
How do you respond to histamine rich foods? Do you think that is playing a role?

The Clinical and Psychopathological Implications in the Forms of Hyperhistaminosis

"HNMT catalyzes the movement of a methyl group from SAM, which is one of the major donors of methyl groups in our metabolism, to histamine, transforming it into N-amethystine; however, if you are a carrier of MHTFR polymorphisms, the production of SAM-E will be significantly reduced, and with it the availability of substrate necessary for the degradation of histamine itself."

No difference whatsoever. Tested this with beef mince, kefir, sauerkraut etc back in the day. I feel no difference between that and non fermented or aged foods.

I do not believe my condition has anything to do with problems regarding histamine.

Warrior

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2024, 05:08:50 AM »

I want to say as well, methylation is so incredibly complicated. Who knows exactly what it’s doing to fix or improve POIS symptoms, but all we know is that it certainly does quite commonly.

Even in this past week, we have seen two other posts on the POIS subreddit responding very well to methylation nutrients.

If a POISer has a significant MTHFR mutation, then they may have low folate and thus would benefit from testing methylfolate first.

AFAIK, the body utilises two main pathways for methylation:

1) B12 & folate dependent (you need adequate status of both nutrients for this pathway to work)

2) choline (if B12 or folate is low, then body will switch to choline pathway)

Ideally you have adequate status of all nutrients B12, folate, choline, for optimal functioning.

Those that respond to choline with an improvement with POIS symptoms may have a folate or B12 deficiency.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 05:11:55 AM by Warrior »

Warrior

« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2024, 05:49:30 AM »
Upon sensing that I am low on minerals, I have run some bloods and magnesium serum has come back low. My mag has also been low in the past, confirmed by RBC.

Since increasing magnesium dosage, my sensitivies appear to be improving further. I have also added Shilajit - but am still experimenting with this one.

Any kind of major nutrient deficiency will undoubtedly make POIS worst. Magnesium, D3, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, B vitamins, etc.

Andre2505

« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2024, 02:45:10 PM »
Hi warrior, how's your immune stack therapy going? Did you only get the cordyceps from the first link? Then I wanted to know, have you already taken liposomal vitamin C and intravenous copper? On Monday I will have an appointment with a functional medicine doctor here in Italy and I will talk to him about the methylation method and the immune stack, then I will try them too

Warrior

« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2024, 12:06:18 AM »
Hi warrior, how's your immune stack therapy going? Did you only get the cordyceps from the first link? Then I wanted to know, have you already taken liposomal vitamin C and intravenous copper? On Monday I will have an appointment with a functional medicine doctor here in Italy and I will talk to him about the methylation method and the immune stack, then I will try them too

Hey! The immune therapy is going good. I'm still on it and plan to be on it for at least a good 6 months... the AHCC is bloody expensive tho. I still think most of my results today have come from replenishing methylation, vitamins, and mineral nutrients. That's honestly been the biggest improvement for my POIS & food sensitivities overall. I don't know if this immune stack will cure my POIS, but it's still worth the shot. I know for a fact that some things in the immune stack do offer immediate relief of POIS symptoms, but haven't exactly pin pointed which immune supplements are responsible.

These days I hardly take anything apart from a B complex, magnesium, and the immune stack. It appears I no longer need to take SAM-e as these levels are replenished and the B complex (and my diet) is enough for my body to stay on top of methylation...

My POIS recovery is honestly the best it's ever been. And my food sensitivities have improved a lot even further after taking magnesium (to replenish deficiency) and Shilajit (a natural mineral complex). Most days I am eating non animal-based foods in the evening such as sourdough, bread, kale, rocket, etc and the next day feeling good. The results do vary a little bit so I decide on a day to day basis whether I will eat non animal based foods and generally prefer to do it at night-time incase I get a bit of fog.

BTW, you mean intravenous vitamin C (taken with a small 2mg of copper before-hand, which is what Nanna1 spoke about in his immune therapy.) I haven't actually tried the vitamin C IV yet, and the liposomal vitamin C appears to give me a weird feelign the last time I tried it (it contains sunflower lecithin - a form of choline), but liposomal is apparently the best form of vitamin C apart from IV to take for maximum absorption.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:11:57 AM by Warrior »

Warrior

« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2024, 12:20:26 AM »
Below is a summary of my ultimate POIS stack & approach at fixing symptoms... this stack to me is worth more than $100,000,000 because it's given me my life back.

I went from extreme anxiety, socially anxious, fatigue, brainfog levels of feeling like I was going to lose reality and become schizophrenic... for 3 days after ejaculation, but was also (in hindsight) in a permanent state of low to moderate-severe POIS-like symptoms permanently as I also had food sensitivities and was eating normal foods at the time exacerbating the inflammation.

My POIS has improved by 99%. My food sensitivities, at the time of writing this message, have dramatically improved. Most days I am now eating non animal based foods in the evening. Previously this was not possible as the symptoms would be so severe, the next day I would be in a state of moderate POIS-like symptoms even from foods like potatoes and vegetables.

POIS stack:
o   Animal-based diet by Paul Saladino is best for POIS. I am now doing a lean/low-fat version of animal-based to fix my high cholesterol levels. Food sensitivities have greatly improved so I decide on a day-by-day basis whether I will eat other non-animal-based wholefoods in the evening.
o   Lean red meat 200-400g & eggs 2-4
o   Mussels & sardines
o   B complex (specifically “Nature’s Own Ultra B 150 Forte”)
o   Magnesium (magnesium malate 500mg during the day, magnesium citrate 350mg before bed)
o   Shilajit (still testing brands, it seems like brand 1. Causes stomach bug but appears to be more intense, while brand 2. Works but isn’t as intense, and doesn’t cause any adverse feelings – I think the moisture content waters down the amount of Shilajit in there but its still pure. Still testing.) (explore sea moss & other mineral complex’s)
o   Raw garlic & fenugreek
o   SAM-e for extra methyl support (worked amazingly to replenish in the past but generally no longer needed, check in once every now & then to see if your body needs the extra support)
o   Get comprehensive blood work done periodically & fix any nutrient deficiencies accordingly, especially those that play critical roles in the immune & methylation systems i.e., D3, Omega-3, zinc, copper, iron, magnesium, selenium, iodine, etc.
o   Immune stack (potential cure) – AHCC, propolis, monolaurin, andrographis, beta-glucan, vitamin C, MegaSpore probiotic, IgG, quercetin, home-made kefir & sauerkraut taken w/ fibrous meal

Andre2505

« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2024, 11:29:18 AM »

Hey! The immune therapy is going good. I'm still on it and plan to be on it for at least a good 6 months... the AHCC is bloody expensive tho. I still think most of my results today have come from replenishing methylation, vitamins, and mineral nutrients. That's honestly been the biggest improvement for my POIS & food sensitivities overall. I don't know if this immune stack will cure my POIS, but it's still worth the shot. I know for a fact that some things in the immune stack do offer immediate relief of POIS symptoms, but haven't exactly pin pointed which immune supplements are responsible.

These days I hardly take anything apart from a B complex, magnesium, and the immune stack. It appears I no longer need to take SAM-e as these levels are replenished and the B complex (and my diet) is enough for my body to stay on top of methylation...

My POIS recovery is honestly the best it's ever been. And my food sensitivities have improved a lot even further after taking magnesium (to replenish deficiency) and Shilajit (a natural mineral complex). Most days I am eating non animal-based foods in the evening such as sourdough, bread, kale, rocket, etc and the next day feeling good. The results do vary a little bit so I decide on a day to day basis whether I will eat non animal based foods and generally prefer to do it at night-time incase I get a bit of fog.

BTW, you mean intravenous vitamin C (taken with a small 2mg of copper before-hand, which is what Nanna1 spoke about in his immune therapy.) I haven't actually tried the vitamin C IV yet, and the liposomal vitamin C appears to give me a weird feelign the last time I tried it (it contains sunflower lecithin - a form of choline), but liposomal is apparently the best form of vitamin C apart from IV to take for maximum absorption.

I'm happy with your progress, I too now want to try the methylation thing but I still have to figure out well how to start, I however have very high vitamin b 12 like 11000 the b9 is good and also choline, I think I will start with sam e and then I will adjust accordingly with niacin vitamin a,glycine etc. Then I'll also want to start immune therapy.

Already intravenous vitamin c would be interesting to test because as nanna said it can kill bacteria. I'm also going to do some tests that I've seen you and grandma do, do you think the hhv-3 test should I do? It's supposed to be the chickenpox one and I've never had it. Now I don't remember if you had done this test but I think if one has never had chickenpox it can't be useful to find a cause of pois. What do you suggest?
As for the immune therapy, what cordyceps are you taking, the one you sent in the first link or the second one? Sorry for my English I used the translator ????
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 11:38:00 AM by Andre00556 »

Warrior

« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2024, 07:23:50 PM »

I'm happy with your progress, I too now want to try the methylation thing but I still have to figure out well how to start, I however have very high vitamin b 12 like 11000 the b9 is good and also choline, I think I will start with sam e and then I will adjust accordingly with niacin vitamin a,glycine etc. Then I'll also want to start immune therapy.

Already intravenous vitamin c would be interesting to test because as nanna said it can kill bacteria. I'm also going to do some tests that I've seen you and grandma do, do you think the hhv-3 test should I do? It's supposed to be the chickenpox one and I've never had it. Now I don't remember if you had done this test but I think if one has never had chickenpox it can't be useful to find a cause of pois. What do you suggest?
As for the immune therapy, what cordyceps are you taking, the one you sent in the first link or the second one? Sorry for my English I used the translator ????

Tbh testing for virus's didn't really change my perspective much. And many of those virus' are super common anyway, so even if they come back positive, it's still not really indicative a whole lot of root cause. But maybe it's still good to get done. I got most of the Herpes viruses checked.

Right now I'm not actually taking cordyceps as I haven't bought it yet. Kind of taking a break to save a bit of money. I'm also forking out what feels bit like a wasteful amount of money for AHCC. But I want to give this immune stack (which includes AHCC) a good 6 month or so chance to work in the hopes of a potential cure. If I had zero concerns of money, i wouldn't waste any time getting the cordy in addition to the AHCC. When it comes to medicinal mushrooms, brand and quality matter a lot. So getting the cordy from Oriveda and AHCC from Quality of Life is important imo, even though they cost a bomb. I've also run out of Quercetin and not sure if I can rationalise forking out more money for it. I've never noticed any differences in taking it...

So for now my immune stack consists of: AHCC, monolaurin, andrographis, propolis, beta-glucan powder, probiotic (MegaSpore probiotic), vitamin C (andrographis supplement that I take actually has zinc & vitamin C in it as well), & IgG. I've bolded the most important parts of the stack imo - these are also mostly what Nanna1 used to clear his POIS with the exclusion of propolis and monolaurin. The probiotic is for putting the good guys back in - kefir and saurkraut would be amazing additions. IgG & quercetin I was told by my specialist they're useful, although haven't really noticed much difference so I don't prioritise them as much.

I also make sure that the following nutrents are at optimal levels & supplement accordingly: D3, zinc/copper, magnesium

As a whole I've been focusing on minerals lately, so I've also been taking Shilajit (a natural mineral complex) and this has 100% had a beneficial impact on my POIS and health overall. I also try to regularlly eat lean red meat, eggs, mussels, and sardines for micronutrients. Any mineral or nutrient deficiency will bottleneck methylation and immune function. Which is why it's critical to get comprehensive nutritional testing done.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 07:34:33 PM by Warrior »

kosmo35

« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2024, 03:44:00 AM »
Hi Warrior, are you also taking the nanna1 prepack? I mean the one with caffeine, citrulline, theanine, tyrosine. Thank you for your insights.