Author Topic: my symptoms anybody help ????  (Read 1902 times)

Reve

my symptoms anybody help ????
« on: August 18, 2021, 03:38:26 PM »
i have bipolar type 2 and serve anxiety pois Ocd and some kind of phobias I tried 50 medications to control my anxiety and all of them failed i am hyper sexual cause of my illness but i cant jerk of without consequences
after orgasm i got severe anxiety and some kind of delusional feeling does anybody tried rituximab for pois?!

Kit

Re: my symptoms anybody help ????
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 09:12:03 PM »
Hypersexuality is the reason why I think I have POIS. What I like to do is take a lukewarm shower and this helps "to wake" the body up temporarily by reducing stress off the body that come from hypersexuality or any type of stress for that matter. I also like to eat healthy foods and do healthy activities that increase dopamine to replace the dopamine reward release that comes from masturbation like eating my favorite healthy delicious meals or listening to my favorite songs. If you can masturbate once every 2 weeks or at least once a week, I think that would help. No, I have never tried rituximab for POIS.

P.S. Combining what I stated above with completing tasks is what I think makes this effective. You don't have to be perfect all the time, just do the best you can!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 01:20:53 PM by Kit »

Reve

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 05:13:55 PM »
Hypersexuality is the reason why I think I have POIS. What I like to do is take a lukewarm shower and this helps "to wake" the body up temporarily by reducing stress off the body that come from hypersexuality or any type of stress for that matter. I also like to eat healthy foods and do healthy activities that increase dopamine to replace the dopamine reward release that comes from masturbation like eating my favorite healthy delicious meals or listening to my favorite songs. If you can masturbate once every 2 weeks or at least once a week, I think that would help. No, I have never tried rituximab for POIS.

P.S. Combining what I stated above with completing tasks is what I think makes this effective. You don't have to be perfect all the time, just do the best you can!
??
i have seizure too 3 days ago my doctor diagnosis me with MCAS iam on loratadine now and stopped desensitization cause of severe allergy attack after injection with 1:20000

Kit

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 07:07:23 PM »
Ok please don't do desensitization again, you see what it could do to your body!

Do you have a primary care physician or other doctor you trust? You should see or follow up with them for a treatment plan not just for your physical health, but also your mental health. You can tell him/her how POIS is/could be affecting your mental health. You can tell them a few of your main issues; but I would not give them too much information as this could make them seem dismissive. Just my personal recommendation. Start little by little.

Are you still able to see a psychologist? I think the main reason why your doctors are referring you to psychology is to help manage any stress and anxiety that may be affecting you that comes from coping with POIS or other issues you may be dealing with. I think managing your mental health can be a huge step towards improving your health! You can tell the therapist/psychologist or other individual your story and how there are many other individuals who are dealing with POIS and how it is affecting our lives. It is a real and serious issue, and we are doing our best manage our lives and find treatment options for people with POIS.

Remember, you can tell them yourself or show this link:(https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3127.msg31515#msg31515) to any healthcare professional if they want to learn more about POIS. You can also show them this post!

If you are unable to see a psychologist or anybody else to help manage stress and anxiety, and you need someone to chat to, you can personal message me or any of the active administrators of the support group!

We're here for you!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 08:44:10 PM by Kit »