Author Topic: cured after 20 years with aged garlic extract liquid  (Read 15475 times)

Clues

Re: cured after 20 years with aged garlic extract liquid
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2021, 02:58:37 AM »
After a week or so of daily supplementation with aged garlic tablets, it seems like it might be helping my cognitive symptoms a bit, but nothing major. Haven't tried orgasm yet. Hopeful, is it crucial not to take the supplement more than 45 min/1 hour before orgasm?

Rock76

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2021, 10:02:31 AM »

Is there an explanation as to why I had depression thoughts exactly on day 2-3 after O ? (I mean not before and not after, but just exactly on those days)

My only thought is that 2-3 days is when many people find that POIS peaks, i.e., when POIS is at its worst.

Rock76, welcome to forum participation!

oh ok, common POIS peak is a very good explanation I guess

Rock76

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2021, 10:03:19 AM »
After a week or so of daily supplementation with aged garlic tablets, it seems like it might be helping my cognitive symptoms a bit, but nothing major. Haven't tried orgasm yet. Hopeful, is it crucial not to take the supplement more than 45 min/1 hour before orgasm?

in my case the exact timing doesn't change much at all

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2021, 10:51:24 AM »
Coping over from other thread:

Yes.  I tried the Kyolic Garlic Extract.  Thanks so much for sharing that Charles.  It points to a lack of irrigation issue for me.  Please see my other recent posts about my trial with Kyolic Aged Garlic.   And one big warning.  Start with one drop first, wait an hour before you increase.  I noticed that two drops for me can have the same effect as 10 drops depending on what day after O I am in or maybe other unknown  factors  So I test my sensitivity every day.  And when I get too much, I get too much vasodilation which is rather unpleasant and lasts one to 2 hours. Rapid heart beat, have to lay down immediately for the whole time, etc.  But if not too much the benefits are calmness, and feeling like I am normal for a while.  What a treat.  Which goes to show once again, that what we have is functional, and no permanent damage has been done.. 

drop247

Re: aged garlic extract
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2021, 09:37:07 PM »
I had mainly physical symptoms, and Headaches, some mental too.
I used Maxi Health Kyolic Aged Garlic Liquid Extract. The suggested dose is, Adults: Take 1/2 teaspoon (16 drops) up to 3 times daily, or as directed. I took Teaspoon before O, Teaspoon next day. raw garlic did not help me.

So 1 teaspoon before, and 1 teaspoon the next day right? How long before O do you take it? Immediately?

hopeful

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2022, 10:21:12 PM »
45 minutes before o. Really helps Me. Good luck.

Physi

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2022, 07:07:36 AM »
45 minutes before o. Really helps Me. Good luck.

I made an article on a similar treatment I take that makes my POIS off almost 100% here :

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3306.0

I take physalis berries.

The interesting point is that the timing is exactly the same, 45min to 1h before O.

A few people answered my post telling they got the same results as me with Physalis berries taken at that timing.
I see here that other people have the same effects with other products taken with the same timing.

Shouldn't we be able to find some component crossing the treatments ?
I'll try aged garlic when I can.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 07:13:16 AM by Physi »

BoneBroth

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2022, 10:23:28 AM »
Might it have to do with the anti-inflammatory properties? Same as garlic?

Components of physalis:

Phytosterols, which may act as antioxidants [1]
Linoleic acid, which may also as an antioxidant [1]
Oleic acid [1]
Palmitic and stearic acid [1]
Tocopherols, which may have antioxidant activity and act as a source of vitamin E [1]
Beta-Carotene, which is a source of vitamin A [1]
Vitamin K [2]
Withanolides, which are a group of naturally occurring steroids that may have anti-inflammatory effects

"The calyx of the goldenberry, or the outer protective casing it grows in, may have anti-inflammatory properties. In a study of rat colon cells, goldenberry extract decreased inflammatory cytokines (IL-6, IL-10, and IL-1B) and COX-2 transmission [10]."

https://supplements.selfdecode.com/blog/goldenberries/

POISed2cure

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2022, 08:57:25 PM »
Did nothing for me. Took garlic (Allicin 5000 mcg) before and after, with fenugreek... Didn't help me at all.

Charles_b

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2022, 10:35:05 PM »
Did nothing for me. Took garlic (Allicin 5000 mcg) before and after, with fenugreek... Didn't help me at all.

Allicin did not help me at all and just gave me heartburn, but aged garlic extract helps the most of anything I’ve tried.  The chemical makeup is different from regular garlic due to how it is prepared, and there are several studies documenting aged garlic extract’s ability to lower inflammation and immune system activation.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32042418/

https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/146/2/433S/4584824

I take it in the morning and evening, and it takes me from 20% functional throughout the day to around 60-75% functional, which has been amazing for me.

Not perfect and some days are harder than others, but it is helping me live life more fully.  Hope this info helps somebody.

mike_sweden

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2022, 12:53:42 PM »
garlic is a high fodmap, wont work for me

BoneBroth

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2022, 01:46:52 PM »
Whats the garlic threshold? Does it matter if it is cooked?