Author Topic: cured after 20 years with aged garlic extract liquid  (Read 15477 times)

hopeful

cured after 20 years with aged garlic extract liquid
« on: August 08, 2021, 11:12:33 PM »
Good news!! after 20 years, finally cured!! I take Aged garlic Liquid extract 1 our before O, and the next day. Guess what, No more headaches, weakness, body aches. I think the reason for my pois was my body aggressively making new semen after O. causing all above symptoms. but Aged garlic Liquid extract creates a lot of semen, so body doesn't have to overwork. Its a theory, and maybe only in my type of pois. caution! if taking blood pressure med. or antibiotic, I think you cant take Aged garlic Liquid extract.

EDIT: Improved title
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 02:21:50 PM by berlin1984 »

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: aged garlic extract
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 02:44:20 AM »
Congrats :-)

You can also comment on this related poll: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=155
And this thread about fenugreek+garlic: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=27.0

Warrior

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 04:22:41 AM »
Happy for you!  ;D That's interesting that aged garlic extract is working for you. I've only tried eating raw garlic with fenugreek, which prevents my POIS ~95%. What were your symptoms like besides major aches & weaknesses? Did you experience mental side effects like anxiety, brainfog, or fatigue?

drop247

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 10:37:23 AM »
Can you please say what brand you used and at what dosage?

hopeful

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 03:14:27 PM »
I had mainly physical symptoms, and Headaches, some mental too.
I used Maxi Health Kyolic Aged Garlic Liquid Extract. The suggested dose is, Adults: Take 1/2 teaspoon (16 drops) up to 3 times daily, or as directed. I took Teaspoon before O, Teaspoon next day. raw garlic did not help me.

hopeful

cured after 20 years
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 09:34:35 PM »
I posted this 2 days ago under different caption. I'm posting it again under new caption, just because I think it would get more attention this way, and hopefully help others, as it has helped me.

Good news!! after 20 years, finally cured!! I take Aged garlic Liquid extract 1 our before O, and the next day. Guess what, No more headaches, weakness, body aches. I think the reason for my pois was my body aggressively making new semen after O. causing all above symptoms. but Aged garlic Liquid extract creates a
lot of semen, so body doesn't have to overwork. Its a theory, and maybe only in my type of pois. caution! if taking blood pressure med. or antibiotic, I think you cant take Aged garlic Liquid extract.

I had mainly physical symptoms, and Headaches, some mental too.
I used Maxi Health Kyolic Aged Garlic Liquid Extract. The suggested dose is, Adults: Take 1/2 teaspoon (16 drops) up to 3 times daily, or as directed. I took Teaspoon before O, Teaspoon next day. raw garlic did not help me. :) :) :)

dizzy

Re: cured after 20 years
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 07:00:29 AM »
Very interesting! How long have you been using this and did it remain effective all the time?

Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 07:03:26 AM »
What is your age?

FernandoPOIS

• 40 year old. POIS Since I was 28. Dopamine heals.
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 08:12:06 AM »
This appears to work as a vasodilator in the same way that the niacin flush works for some.
Superficial vasodilation of the body seems to be a good way to prevent symptoms.
See my case that orgasm coming from normal sex does not cause me symptoms, probably because during physical exertion superficial vasodilation occurs.
My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex does not generate POIS symptoms. My POIS is related to me mood and the health of my cervical spine. Dopamine/Inflammation/Body constitution (genetics) are factors that contribute to POIS.

drop247

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 10:33:37 AM »
It's a lot of things. An MAO-I, a mast cell stabilizer, an anti-inflammatory, and even increases Testosterone in mice. I kind of wish it didn't do so much so we could narrow in on how it's helping.

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 02:21:16 PM »
I kind of wish it didn't do so much so we could narrow in on how it's helping.

My 5 cents: Also goes the other way, e.g. Quantum's stack or nanna1's stack have several (a lot) of components because POIS is not a single mechanism (and can probably be even different for different people).
(Also, if there is a cascade of body functions or a cycle, different supplements attack it on different parts)

berlin1984

• Administrator
Re: cured after 20 years with aged garlic extract liquid
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 02:30:49 PM »
Kyolic® is the first garlic supplement to offer standardized levels of SAC (S-Allyl Cysteine). SAC represents many important, valuable, stable and safe principles of garlic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-Allylcysteine

Related: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allicin

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2021, 02:51:25 PM »
Although saponins are surely not the only compounds that can affect POIS, however many of them seem to have a potent effect. It would be interesting to test aged black garlic as well for a comparison.

The ageing process has been shown to be associated with increased level of S-allyl-L-cysteine (SAC) and total polyphenols including flavonoids in garlic juice. Diallyl sulphide (DAS) or polysulphides such as DADS and DATS are also present together with SAC and S-allylmercapto-L-cysteine. A far higher level of antioxidant effects are thus expected in aged garlic. The key feature of the aged garlic extract is that the processing does not involve heating. In terms of biological activities such as antioxidant effects, the increased (over 4-fold) polyphenol and flavonoids composition in aged black garlic was also noted. The increased level of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural during the ageing process and probably contributing to the colour chemistry and antioxidant effects have also been suggested.
The saponins composition of garlic has also received some attention both from chemical and pharmacological perspectives. An impressive list of other steroidal compounds of garlic have also been isolated from the genus Allium and their structures were reviewed by Matsuura. Significant number of saponins from the aged garlic extract are also isolated and their structures are shown in Fig. 19.9.
Indeed aged garlic has about twice higher total phenolic content, total flavonoids or even total flavonols than fresh garlic that would tempt us to believe the imminent contribution of polyphenols to the biological activity of garlic. The extensive list included flavonoids (myricetin, quercetin, kaempferol, hesperidin, naringenin, formononetin, biochanin A and rutin), hydroxycinnamic acids (caffeic, p-, m- and o-coumaric, ferulic and chlorogenic acids), hydroxybenzoic acids (gallic, protocatechuic, B-resoecyclic, vanillic and syringic acids) and other phenolics (pyrogallol, vanillin, veratric acid and resveratrol). Even the most predominant compounds, however, were detected in the aqueous extract in small amount. The presence of flavonoids in garlic such as myricetin, apigenin and quercetin are also detected in some studies.
Another interesting finding related to lipid metabolism regulation by aged garlic extract was the observation that the supplement in human subjects could increase the ration of brown/white epicardial adipose tissue; lower homocysteine level and coronary artery calcium; while improving vascular function.
The combination of aged garlic extract (four tablets—each with 300 mg) with coenzyme Q10 was also shown to increase vascular elasticity and endothelial function in firefighters with high occupational stress. Another trial placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial using 65 intermediate risk firefighters showed that administration of aged garlic extract together with coenzyme Q10 daily for one year could reduce inflammatory marker (CRP) and progression of coronary atherosclerosis (3.99 fold lack of coronary artery calcium).
The contribution of the other class of garlic compounds to the antioxidant activity of garlic should also be considered as saponins from garlic have been shown to protect cells in vitro from hypoxia-induced cell damage. The numerous pharmacological effects mediated by polyphenols are reiterated throughout this book though garlic polyphenols don't seem to play major role owing to their small quantity relative to the organosulphur compounds.
The anti-inflammatory effect of aged black garlic has been reported by Yoo et al. in vitro and in passive cutaneous anaphylaxis in mice where inhibition of B-hexosaminidase, TNF-a release, prostaglandin E2 and leukotriene B4; suppression of activities of phospholipase A2 and 5-lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2); and inhibition of passive cutaneous anaphylaxis were reported.
In LPS-induced septicemia in mice, aged black garlic also reduced the level of TNF-a and IL-6 in the serum and completely protected mice against the lethal shock of endotoximia.

https://sci-hub.se/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780081029220000195
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

Mr Raba

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2021, 02:08:21 PM »
Good news!! after 20 years, finally cured!! I take Aged garlic Liquid extract 1 our before O, and the next day. Guess what, No more headaches, weakness, body aches. I think the reason for my pois was my body aggressively making new semen after O. causing all above symptoms. but Aged garlic Liquid extract creates a lot of semen, so body doesn't have to overwork. Its a theory, and maybe only in my type of pois. caution! if taking blood pressure med. or antibiotic, I think you cant take Aged garlic Liquid extract.

EDIT: Improved title
[/

Great to hear. Still workng well?
Simultaneous onset of CFS and POIS since Feb 1993. Married since 1989.

Helped by Immunocal (I explained how to take in previous posts).  Some relief on day one and day two.  It affects neurotransmitters.

hopeful

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2021, 09:36:32 PM »
Yes still working. 95%.

hapl

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2021, 04:56:03 PM »
Has anyone used the capsule version from Maxi Health and know what the equivalent dosage would be?

an-y-more

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2021, 09:59:55 PM »
Did it change taste/smell of some foods for somebody else? Meat, eggs or certain store cookies changed it's taste since I started it and now it all resembles the aged garlic smell somehow (I try capsules, not the liquid one)

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2021, 01:12:36 PM »
Our results showed that AGE (aged garlic extract) significantly enhanced spermatogenesis after warm water treatment. RGJ (raw garlic juice), HGJ (heated garlic juice) and DHP (dehydrated garlic powder), on the other hand, were only slightly effective. Water-administered mice had decreased intromission counts compared with the normal group. AGE significantly improved impotence, whereas RGJ and HGJ were only slightly effective. DGP showed no effect. The effects of AGE were equivalent to those of testosterone. We recently demonstrated that AGE significantly improved peripheral circulation in a cooling rewarming test, which evaluated peripheral circulation. Again, the other three garlic preparations had no effect. The anti-impotence response to AGE may be due to its effects on peripheral circulation. Because oxygen and nutrients are obviously required in spermatogenesis, and it is well known that blood circulation to the testis is poor, improvement in circulation would likely result in improved nutriture and thus spermatogenesis. Furthermore, our previous studies revealed that AGE significantly improved physical performance, prolonging both active swimming and treadmill running in rodents. Thus, it is possible that AGE might enhance the supply of oxygen to seminiferous tubule cells and stimulate energy metabolism in the testis.
https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/131/3/1080S/4687093?login=true
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2021, 02:42:51 PM »
Nice finding!

hopeful

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 09:39:45 PM »
Thank You Progecitor for sharing that study, now my theory makes sense.