Author Topic: POIS Experiment With Tulane University Team  (Read 12942 times)

Quantum

• Administrator
Dr Natale would like a few more applications. 

Any other members interested ? 

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com

Most definitely interested!!  I was qualified for the Los Angeles study but then covid hit.  I would love to contribute to the research.  Please contact me asap!

Quantum

• Administrator

Most definitely interested!!  I was qualified for the Los Angeles study but then covid hit.  I would love to contribute to the research.  Please contact me asap!
Sure, Samir, I am sending you the information by private message.

Thanks for your involvement

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com
Sure, Samir, I am sending you the information by private message.

Thanks for your involvement

Thank you for making this happen!  I've replied to your PM. :)

Roland Rock

Interested.

Quantum

• Administrator
Interested.
Great, I am sending you the information in a private message.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Interested.
Great, I am sending you the information in a private message.
Roland Rock,
Nice to know!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 01:53:22 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Exanuage

If you still need more volunteers, I would be more than happy to participate.
I'm a 25 YO married, Middle Eastern man. I live in Arizona.

demografx

• Administrator
Thank you, Exanuage!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
Great ! I have just sent you the contact information for Dr.Natale, look in your private messages.
Thank you for your involvement !

Clues

Thank you to all our US friends who are volunteering for this. :)

demografx

• Administrator
Thank you to all our US friends who are volunteering for this. :)
Thank you, Clues!

ThatOneGuy2

I would be interested in applying.  I am 35 and in Los Angeles.

Poldimax

I am interested, i am 32 i have POIS since puberty. Live in Sacramento, California

demografx

• Administrator

I am interested, i am 32 i have POIS since puberty. Live in Sacramento, California

Teriffic, ThatOneGuy2 & Poldimax!!

Quantum

• Administrator

Teriffic, ThatOneGuy2 & Poldimax!!
Ok, I sent contact information in PM to both of you, thank you !

Mr Raba

Interested. 30 years with POIS.
Simultaneous onset of CFS and POIS since Feb 1993. Married since 1989.

Helped by Immunocal (I explained how to take in previous posts).  Some relief on day one and day two.  It affects neurotransmitters.

demografx

• Administrator

Great to hear, Mr Raba!

Quantum

• Administrator
I have just sent you a PM with Dr.Natale's contact information :) 

ozmoses

This is great.  I did contact Dr. Natale with some of my own discoveries/testing/diagnoses/treatment which have resulted in me feeling 80% better.  See below w/ test results/attachments:

<<<<Hello Dr. Natale,

I heard about your research on one of the POIS forums. I'm sure you're inundated, so let me be quick. 

I have had these POIS symptoms for the past 30+ years, but worst over the past 7.  (Irritability, excessive urination, excessive sweating, complete social withdrawal, anhedonia, dark circles under eyes, skin hyperpigmentation (black stuff coming out of skin in shower/bath-mostly post orgasm).   At it's worst, I'd sleep at least 12 hours after orgasm.     

I am certain that there is a low acetylcholinesterase component which can lead to cholinergic crisis (post orgasm) as well as failure to break down acetylcholine (a problem in high protein diets) and organophosphate buildup.  I have test results to show this).  Additionally, low aldosterone/renin levels (adrenal insufficiency)  low 4 point cortisol saliva test, at least in my case, is also a contributing factor.   Gastric testing shows high H Pylori, streptococcus and enteroccocus levels  and potentially low stomach acid.  Hypothyroidism as well.  I would recommend including this in your research.  I did a semen allergy test (blood test) and it came back negative, but perhaps it could be an intolerance. Haven't tested for that yet.  High levels of mycotoxins (urine testing has appeared as well).  Reactivated Epstein Barr Virus "may" also be relevant. 

I am doing much better with treatment (Adderall is essential) and am convinced that there are some overlapping conditions that most of us POIS sufferers share that can be treated.  I believe that the GI Map test should be done by all of us.  Adrenal testing and stomach acid testing as well. 

Nootropics like piracetam and centrophenoxine have been super helpful as well as alpha lipoic acid. I still take robinul/ditropan in moderation.   I'm 80% better than I was 7 years ago when I was nearing autism spectrum type of behavior (always feeling toxic).   I hope that this is helpful.  There are some HUGE discoveries here.  Most of these tests can be ordered directly using sites like ultalabtests.com, walkinlab.com, requestatest.com etc.  For the GI Map (Diagnostic Solutions), I needed my doctor to order.