Author Topic: Record of desensitization therapy in China  (Read 441 times)

韩同学

Record of desensitization therapy in China
« on: July 13, 2021, 01:03:08 AM »
First, I know many of you don't think desensitization would be helpful and is lack of scientific evidences. But as far as I know, a man in China, about 24 years old, benefits from desensitization-----after 2 months of desensitization therapy, he found that if he injects his diluted semen in the day he would ejaculate, the brainfog and fatigue disappear completely! He even claims that he can study and work the next day!
Second, other than the man I mentioned before, another man in China began his desensitization therapy about a month ago, I will follow up the effect of the desensitization in this post.
Third, I will begin my own desensitization in a month, and I will update my situation in this post.
Forth, if you have any suggestion or advice, please don't hesitate to reply under the post, I would be glad to hear from you.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Record of desensitization therapy in China
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 05:09:23 AM »
Tell your doctor to measure IgE and IgG4 prior and post desensitization therapy. Protective IgG4 antibodies can be ruled out this way when therapy is (partial) successful.

Desensitization peculiarities: A few occasions where I felt normal (never felt so good), the onset (rapid within minutes to max) is somewhere between 30-60 min after subcutaneous injection. Happened more than once. Mucous layer in mouth felt fully developed as in thick, no dry throat, muscle strength increased, no food reactions, better resistance to weather conditions/temperature. The effect diminished from the point of onset over the course of tens of minutes (after that maybe some minor effect still present over the course of a couple of hours, hard to say, I could have some notes about it somewhere). If this effect was permanently then my health issues would basically have been fixed in my opinion. And I wonder whether that was a window of opportunity to apply rush therapy as in getting another injection.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 07:46:26 AM by Muon »

韩同学

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 06:03:15 AM »
I will do it, it is very interesting that a POISer in China tested the IgE antibody three times, and the first time it was normal, but the other two times the IgE antiboby appeared to be too high, and desensitization helped him make the brainfog disappear as I mentioned before. Another man in China who begain desensitization one month ago told me that his IgE is also normal, which is 47IU/mL. The doctor told me that besides the 2 men I mentioned before, they have test 3 men in China, and all of their IgE is normal. This is one of the reasons that most of the members in POIScenter don't believe desensitization. :( But as far as I know, the two men who are undergoing desensitization therapy report positive answers that their mental illness disappeared completely! So although I know there are no scientific evidences behind desensitization therapy, I am still gonna try it.
Tell your doctor to measure IgE and IgG4 prior and post desensitization therapy. Protective IgG4 antibodies can be ruled out this way when therapy is (partly) successful.

Desensitization peculiarities: A few occasions where I felt normal (never felt so good), the onset (rapid within minutes to max) is somewhere between 30-60 min after subcutaneous injection. Happened more than once. Mucous layer in mouth felt fully developed as in thick, no dry throat, muscle strength increased, no food reactions, better resistance to weather conditions/temperature. The effect diminished from the point of onset over the course of tens of minutes (after that maybe some minor effect still present over the course of a couple of hours, hard to say, I could have some notes about it somewhere). If this effect was permanently then my health issues would basically have been fixed in my opinion. And I wonder whether that was a window of opportunity to apply rush therapy as in getting another injection.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 06:07:28 AM by 韩同学 »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 07:44:34 AM »
I will do it, it is very interesting that a POISer in China tested the IgE antibody three times, and the first time it was normal, but the other two times the IgE antiboby appeared to be too high, and desensitization helped him make the brainfog disappear as I mentioned before.
My brother had normal and elevated IgE test results. Molecules can signal to B-cells to produce IgE, which are not allergen related (example IL-13).

But as far as I know, the two men who are undergoing desensitization therapy report positive answers that their mental illness disappeared completely!
If your doctor is offering experimental 'treatment', he might as well try IL-2 therapy:

"We also summarize proof-of-concept clinical trials which have shown that low-dose IL-2 can control autoimmune diseases safely"
Targeting IL-2: an unexpected effect in treating immunological diseases

Low-dose IL-2 therapy compensates for metabolic shifts and reverses anxiety-like behavior in PD-1 deficiency-induced autoimmunity

Do ask your doctor to write a scientific report about these cases, the more data in literature, the better.

If this treatment is working for a person then it doesn't mean we are dealing with classical desensitization. Thousands of different types of molecules are being injected into a person, exact mechanism is unknown.

Desenz therapy can shift Th1/Th2 balance. (IFN-g/IL-4) ratio can be measured (in addition to IgE and IgG4) prior and post Desenz therapy if the latter is a (partial) success.

==================================================

Summary

All pre and post desenz therapy:
IgE
IgG4
Interferon-gamma (might drop down post Orgasm, see my case data)
Interleukin-4 (might drop down post Orgasm, see my case data)

Suggestion experimental therapy: Low-dose IL-2 Therapy
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 08:19:33 AM by Muon »

韩同学

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 07:50:53 PM »
First, you mean maybe what my doctor is doing is not classical desenz, but is low-dose IL-2 therapy?
Second, could you help list all the index that you think is important? I will measure them in about two months when I will begin my desenz therapy.
I will do it, it is very interesting that a POISer in China tested the IgE antibody three times, and the first time it was normal, but the other two times the IgE antiboby appeared to be too high, and desensitization helped him make the brainfog disappear as I mentioned before.
My brother had normal and elevated IgE test results. Molecules can signal to B-cells to produce IgE, which are not allergen related (example IL-13).

But as far as I know, the two men who are undergoing desensitization therapy report positive answers that their mental illness disappeared completely!
If your doctor is offering experimental 'treatment', he might as well try IL-2 therapy:

"We also summarize proof-of-concept clinical trials which have shown that low-dose IL-2 can control autoimmune diseases safely"
Targeting IL-2: an unexpected effect in treating immunological diseases

Low-dose IL-2 therapy compensates for metabolic shifts and reverses anxiety-like behavior in PD-1 deficiency-induced autoimmunity

Do ask your doctor to write a scientific report about these cases, the more data in literature, the better.

If this treatment is working for a person then it doesn't mean we are dealing with classical desensitization. Thousands of different types of molecules are being injected into a person, exact mechanism is unknown.

Desenz therapy can shift Th1/Th2 balance. (IFN-g/IL-4) ratio can be measured (in addition to IgE and IgG4) prior and post Desenz therapy if the latter is a (partial) success.

Summary

All pre and post desenz therapy:
IgE
IgG4
Interferon-gamma (might drop down post Orgasm, see my case data)
Interleukin-4 (might drop down post Orgasm, see my case data)

Suggestion experimental therapy: Low-dose IL-2 Therapy

韩同学

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 11:41:33 PM »
Let me first denote the 4 POISers in China as A B C and D respectively.
Patient A, began his desenz about 4 months ago.
Patient B, began his desenz about 2 months ago.
Patient C, began his desenz about 1 month ago.
Patient D, myself, have not begun desenz now, but will in one month.

韩同学

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 12:13:30 AM »
a chat record in 2021.6.8

韩同学

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 12:35:15 AM »
Patient B claims that after 2 months of desensitization, all his mental illness, including apathy,periodic insomnia,dizziness disappear. But Patient C, havn't any relief in his symptoms after the desensitization lasting one month and is still undergoing his desensitization.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 12:42:45 PM »
First, you mean maybe what my doctor is doing is not classical desenz, but is low-dose IL-2 therapy?
Second, could you help list all the index that you think is important? I will measure them in about two months when I will begin my desenz therapy.

I would go for low dose IL-2 injections first if that is possible. This hasn't been done before. It modulates Tregs and NK cell function among many other things and has been succesful for some cases with autoimmune disease. I just gave you some parameters in the summary. Yes IL-2 is present in semen among many other immune modulators. If this therapy affects POIS then it's easier to pindown the mechanism. The papers I gave you also state that it's relatively safe.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 04:08:36 PM »
Can we put your doctor on this list?
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2575.0

韩同学

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2021, 11:50:22 PM »
Can we put your doctor on this list?
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2575.0
yes
doctor's name:Guangpeng xi(席广鹏)
hospital:哈尔滨医科大学第二附属医院
department:allergy(变态反应科)

韩同学

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2021, 12:12:43 AM »

I would go for low dose IL-2 injections first if that is possible. This hasn't been done before. It modulates Tregs and NK cell function among many other things and has been succesful for some cases with autoimmune disease. I just gave you some parameters in the summary. Yes IL-2 is present in semen among many other immune modulators. If this therapy affects POIS then it's easier to pindown the mechanism. The papers I gave you also state that it's relatively safe.
I will discuss it with my doctor