Author Topic: Extreme fatigue  (Read 1545 times)

Fatig

Extreme fatigue
« on: September 08, 2022, 05:55:37 AM »
For years, after ejaculating, I have extreme fatigue that lasts for 2 days, but I have no other symptoms, just a lot of fatigue and I lose a lot of energy, which makes it hard for me to walk, the only thing I can do is stay at home and wait 2 days to recover energy
Can it be POIS if I only have the symptom of extreme fatigue? What can I do? Should I go to a doctor, sexologist or urologist?

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: Extreme fatigue
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 08:06:04 AM »
Yes, it can be one form of POIS.

I also have extreme fatigue, especially in the evening on day after orgasm.

My remaining symptoms (I used to be worse) are only body pain when waking up after orgasm and big digestion issues and food cravings.

You should check the pinned threads in each sub-forum here, they contain a lot of information on possible lifestyle changes and supplements / nutrition that could help your form of POIS.

Fatig

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 09:14:51 AM »
I've been looking, but I haven't seen any case of someone who only has the symptom of fatigue, most have more symptoms, so I wasn't sure if POIS was my problem berlin1984

Fatig

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 12:44:24 PM »
Today I took 2 garlic oil capsules before masturbation and one capsule after (daily dose is 4 capsules) and it seems to have worked, maybe I was at 80% energy but I was able to go shopping without suffering. I had read that it was aged black garlic is effective, I wanted to try normal garlic oil in capsules and it surprised me. I'll let you know if it works for me in a few days.

Warrior

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 04:10:47 PM »
Thats excellent news. Here are some additional things you may want to try if you had success with garlic pills:

Try raw minced garlic, let it sit for 10 minutes, than swallow with some milk (the milk is to help swallow while reducing the pungent flavour). Garlic pills are limited in replicating the health benefits of actual raw garlic ;)

Fenugreek - synergistic effect with garlic, though more useful for mental symptoms like brainfog and anxiety (sounds like you dont have that).

A good B complex, play around with a few non-active and active ones to see which one you may respond better to.

A lot of these treat the symptoms, not the cause (which is still amazing). But for root cause, consider an auto immune protocol diet. Certain foods are known to drive autoimmunity, especially gluten and dairy.

Good luck ;D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 04:13:51 PM by warrioronthetrot »

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 11:59:06 AM »
User Fatig deleted his account again or what happened?

Hopeoneday

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 05:34:13 PM »
Well, he,s cured with garlic and now he,s gone to
sharpen his mind.. :) , he is "areheeee" .
I mean, why losing time heere.. ;D
Dr-pois.