Author Topic: Overwhelming sensation in spine when rubbing urethra tip  (Read 1727 times)

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
Overwhelming sensation in spine when rubbing urethra tip
« on: June 11, 2021, 03:15:52 PM »
If I rub sides of urehtra (tip of glans) I have this overwhelming tingly pully sensation in spine, like sexual pleasure 30x and I cant do it more for than a few seconds and if I continue my whole body starts instinctively constricting muscles all around to deal with that overwhelming sensation

I realized many of my POIS symptoms seem to be spinal of nature

I have neck/chest/shoulder/diaphragm tightness in POIS, uncomfortable restless feeling in feet so I find it hard to keep them in one spot often as it feels as I feel the insides of the nerves very strongly, in my arms too, also pressure behind eyes changes

It feels like the axis from the bottom of spine/stomach/pelvic to the top of it/head is impacted each time I orgasm/edge/have an erection

My gut walls seem to constrict too first hours after orgasm and often my stomach acid gets up very high givng me acid reflux

My throat muscles sort of tense too and when eating first meal after orgasm in same day I am sometimes near choking as muscles for chewing food are sort of tight and chew it improperly and

It might explain the cognitive/voice change symptoms as maybe something tightens muscles throughout areas near the spine perhaps changing bloodflow and way how nerves fire giving brainfog, vision changes, lower voice volume/coherence etc.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Overwhelming sensation in spine when rubbing urethra tip
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 03:23:08 PM »
Washing the glans penis during shower led to activation in lower back at the spinal area (which is already sensitive), no pain, just activation of something and it isn't muscle, no feeling of contraction. Activation stops when friction stops. Applying friction again flares up activity in my lower spine again.

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 06:18:04 PM »
Washing the glans penis during shower led to activation in lower back at the spinal area (which is already sensitive), no pain, just activation of something and it isn't muscle, no feeling of contraction. Activation stops when friction stops. Applying friction again flares up activity in my lower spine again.
Yeah exactly I have same thing, you worded it better. As a teen I would rub my penis  against bedsheets and it would give this same sensation

What if POIS is due to spine issue, have you had your spine checked especially in that area?

profanity modified
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 01:45:45 PM by demografx »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 08:04:45 AM »
What if POIS is due to spine issue, have you had your spine checked especially in that area?

No, I do not get a referal for this. Problems with lower spine became worse over the last couple of years, the stress it generates from the pressure of standing on my legs affects, aside from lower spine and weakness of legs, my heart and breathing as well. I've been given a referal for an ECG of my heart.

Aladin

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 09:33:00 AM »
It sounds a bit like kundalini awakening the way you describe it, with the sensations in the spine etc

Journey

• MM group
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 05:26:38 AM »
It sounds a bit like kundalini awakening the way you describe it, with the sensations in the spine etc
It's localized and mechanical only in 3rd spot from the bottom, nothing to do with Kundalini, there's some mechanical cause for it, POIS is a physical issue