Author Topic: General Work Related Accounts  (Read 5233 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
General Work Related Accounts
« on: April 07, 2011, 07:24:12 AM »
For the most part my work hasn't been heavily effected, because my symptoms tend to be more physical. In the first couple of days, I am tierd and lethargic with light brain fog, so I'm slower in those couple of days.

But recently (in the last 2 or 3 months) I've had a couple of doozies, where the cognative aspect has been very strong, although fortunately relatively short. In those days, I'm right out of it. I understand now how some of you can really be suffereing, if the congative is strong and long!

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
Re: General Work Related Accounts
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »
I love Momento. Great movie. Also I've noticed that I have been able to adapt to having brainfog somewhat by keeping always writing down anything that is important to me. Even the simple act of writing it down helps me to better remember things in the future. However I do seem to only remember it better if I handwrite it instead of typing it.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
I think you should tell him the whole truth like you are telling it to us.

Willem

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 01:29:39 PM »
You understand your situation best, but I agree with Starsky.  I didn't tell my family members for years.  When I started trying to tell my Dad, I would get the impression like he didn't really want to know.  But I finally forced it on him and we have a much better understanding now.  It's not a big deal because I live on my own, but I did want my Dad to understand what happened to his son who used to have unbounded energy.

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 12:53:28 AM »
I think almost every job I've held, and even school performance, has been affected by POIS.  The brain fog and lack of patience especially hurts.