Author Topic: 2 choices, choose wisely  (Read 4025 times)

Cursed

Re: 2 choices, choose wisely
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2021, 06:40:56 PM »
you will see that when you're having sex regularly that you won't even find it special or crave it compared to when you're not having any sex where it seems like sex is this amazing thing I'm missing out on that you need to have.
You can probably see the irony here yourself. When you have food on the table every day, you don't think about it, but when you've been hungry for a week, it will be the only thing on your mind.

Yes, sex is not essential to life, neither is masturbation or any form of ejaculation. That being said, nocturnal emissions still happen, people have symptoms from arousal and the craving is not going anywhere and it is a biological need.

I agree that one should accept the fate to some extent, otherwise it becomes really hard to live, but we have to fight, there's no choice. So NO. It is NOT that simple.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2021, 07:00:36 PM »
you will see that when you're having sex regularly that you won't even find it special or crave it compared to when you're not having any sex where it seems like sex is this amazing thing I'm missing out on that you need to have.
You can probably see the irony here yourself. When you have food on the table every day, you don't think about it, but when you've been hungry for a week, it will be the only thing on your mind.

Yes, sex is not essential to life, neither is masturbation or any form of ejaculation. That being said, nocturnal emissions still happen, people have symptoms from arousal and the craving is not going anywhere and it is a biological need.

I agree that one should accept the fate to some extent, otherwise it becomes really hard to live, but we have to fight, there's no choice. So NO. It is NOT that simple.

Yeah I agree, his statement probably only applies to his own situation and not a lot of people on here I get that. I also understand we all have different libido levels.

People on here have posted methods on how to avoid nocturnal emissions and a lot of people have much weaker POIS from nocturnal emissions, so abstaining from masturbation as much as possible is a reasonable solution for some but yeah it's easier said than done.

crmfghtr

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2021, 09:28:38 PM »
I heard a really good scientist on PBS say that for the most part, if you can't be cured with Penicillin, or some derivative of it, they really have made no progress since in curing ANY illness.  Not MS, MD, Parkinsons, Herpes, Lupus, on and on and on.  Oh cancer, yeah they can poison your body with chemo and hope it dies before you do, but that is not a cure.  As you all said, if you are hoping for a magic drug to cure its not going to happen.  Preventive vaccines are another story, but again they are not cures, they just help keep a virus from taking you over.  Medicine sadly has not progressed much.  Its somewhat possibly they may find a drug to help us manage symptoms, but its unlikely since this disease is not a priority for them.

2nd choice, completly stop ejaculation = happy life.

Not if you need to make your wife/gf/partner happy ;-)

(Exceptions are rare, e.g. if you want to live forever alone or have a completely asexual partner)

Cosmic1982

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2021, 01:00:44 AM »
What measures (self tests) did you take to determine what you have is POIS?