Author Topic: Recovery time  (Read 1852 times)

POIS1982

Recovery time
« on: January 24, 2021, 07:33:01 AM »
Good afternoon people

Would love to know peoples recovery times from their symptoms after no O.

I'm asking this as I have had my quickest recovery rate recorded today of just 2 weeks, where it used to be 2 months.

I have changed my diet and am now starting to lift weights in exercise.
Also working from home which has helped reduced stress levels, there has to be a link.

Would like to know also if anyone has done the same in diet/exercise and found a difference.

Neil X

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Recovery time
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 08:41:47 PM »
Hi Neil,
My health got really better when I turned to a very healthy diet, including regular organic fruits and veggies green smoothies, and have eliminated refined sugar, junk food, artificial flavor and color, industrial food with preservatives and other chemical agents, and so on.  My POIS got less severe as well.  Many members had a similar experience, and there is even a "Diet" section in my POIS Types chart, from people who had success with diet, see #7 in my chart at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

POIS1982

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 01:02:35 AM »
That's great to hear quantum, am pleased to has reduced your symptoms,  what's your recovery rate now? thanks for the link will check it out

crmfghtr

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 08:59:43 PM »
Its good to hear from others that it can take longer to recover then what it says online all over, 2-7 days!  I only recently found out it takes me weeks.  This is very misleading and can deter people from finding out that they really have POIS as it did me.  And glad you are doing better!

Huser

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 01:44:50 PM »
My recovery time is probably the longest. I didn't notice anyone having symptoms so long. First time it was 2 years, than I had many episodes lasting 1 week, and again 1 year, than many times 1 month, 3 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week... Than I managed to heal myself with excercise. Recovery time lasted 3 days for few years. When I got job, where I walked 10km/day with no sitting, symptoms desapeared. I had no problems after orgasem for two years. When I changed the job, problems came back. Normaly my recovery time was 2 days. After few years I started making baby...POIS exploded and I had recovery time for 9 months. I am the first man on the world who sufferd more as women did, when being pregnant for 9 months  ;D

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 03:07:34 PM »
My recovery time is probably the longest. I didn't notice anyone having symptoms so long. First time it was 2 years, than I had many episodes lasting 1 week, and again 1 year, than many times 1 month, 3 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week... Than I managed to heal myself with excercise. Recovery time lasted 3 days for few years. When I got job, where I walked 10km/day with no sitting, symptoms desapeared. I had no problems after orgasem for two years. When I changed the job, problems came back. Normaly my recovery time was 2 days. After few years I started making baby...POIS exploded and I had recovery time for 9 months. I am the first man on the world who sufferd more as women did, when being pregnant for 9 months  ;D
Wait are you saying that you had literally 1 year long symptoms after a single orgasm or you just had that triggered many times thus you stayed in POIS symptoms state for a whole year?

Huser

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2021, 01:07:55 PM »
Symptoms started with orgasem and ended after a year. I admit I had some orgasems in this time, but mostly weat dreams. Pauses beatwen them where 2 to 3 months. Usualy when I have a long pause, symptoms don't hit me so strong. So even if I would not have orgasems, symptoms would last a year.

Usualy I have shorter periods of symptoms... The longer periods happen rearley and are result of nerve damage I think! Central neurophaty I would guess. Still don't know...I haven't been to a doctor since I found out about POIS.

Maybe I have some other desease...

ozmoses

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2022, 11:25:42 PM »
Mine is down to about a day or two although even at my best, I'm about 70% of what I was before this all kicked in about 8 years ago.