Author Topic: POIS cured thread  (Read 1434 times)

Aladin

POIS cured thread
« on: January 22, 2021, 07:40:18 AM »
Wouldn't it be good to have a separate thread for all those who testify they cured themselves? It would provide a nice overview + would allow a better follow-up of how things evolve some months later...

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: POIS cured thread
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 01:41:13 PM »
Excellent idea.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 02:01:31 PM »
A good idea it would let us compile the cases of cured POIS making it easier to see the ratio of those who are cured vs those who are still trying to cure POIS

BoneBroth

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 06:58:31 AM »
I have experienced very huge POIS improvement last month (see my signature), due to my SIBO-protocol (etcetera). I believe there are more people who have succeded improve their POIS to controllable level than those who cure it totally. And even if you manage to milden your symptom to only 10-30% it could be life changing. So either there should be a group for those too or such results should be included in this thread (or have a link to that thread). Just a though!

Ricardo Brasil

• My case report
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 11:42:30 AM »
the other day I saw here on the forum a post listing the treatments and the members who had satisfactory results, the list of people who were "cured" could be there ...
This is a healing report from a Brazilian, I found it interesting:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3336.msg34877#msg34877