Author Topic: Re: Covid vaccine and POIS  (Read 26158 times)

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: Covid vaccin and POIS
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2021, 03:40:22 PM »
Big pharma is corrupt and can't be trusted. (...)

(...)
I seriously doubt that the EU is interested in making an American corporation richer.

The good thing is that Pfizer is only the production/distribution/marketing partner.  ;)

The inventor of the "Pfizer" vaccine is actually a small German biotech startup. So you're making small pharma non-US richer  ;D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioNTech

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2021, 05:46:37 PM »

Germany today reached the 33.3% of population vaccination first-dose milestone.

Good news!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:01:15 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2021, 06:58:44 PM »

I seriously doubt that the EU is interested in making an American corporation richer.

;D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:01:35 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Investigator

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2021, 02:12:06 AM »
Actually, a little update: 2 weeks after the first shot of Moderna, I feel bursts of energy, like I used to before my POIS started and like I never did since POIS started. I did skip 2 POIS episodes last week.

It could be that the body is "distracted" producing antibodies, it could be change in season (it got much warmer and dryer where I am now), it could be anything - but I wanted to share this anyways.

certainlypois2

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2021, 06:17:19 PM »
Anybody got the vaccine during a POIS episode?

I Oed yesterday after drinking and having a 3 month streak :/ and now I have a scheduled vaccination (Moderna) for tomorrow and I asking myself if that is a good idea and I maybe should wait until my POIS subsides, as I have anxiety about any adverse reaction with my POIS-state I am currently in.
I got first shot(moderna) a day after multiple orgasms. I got mild localized pain around whee shot was given for multiple days. Pois hasn't changed.

Drew1312

I thought that maybe it's a good idea to make another post for the people (who got the vaccine and had or didn't have their symptoms go away )to post their symptoms along the answer to the question if they had their symptoms go away after vaccination or not alongside posting their symptoms, maybe we see a pattern between what kind of symptoms do people experience and the effect of vaccination on those symtoms, considering that POIS it's thought to have possible multiple causes.If in some is autoimmune then the vaccine may help, if it isn't it may not.

First topic relating to POIS and vaccination is https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3639 this post just an offshoot off that

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2021, 03:15:09 PM »

I will not take the vaccine...

As you probably know, I’m 100% pro-vaccine.

But, to be fair, there are legitimate concerns. Here is one about musician Eric Clapton’s bad reaction.
https://tinyurl.com/ynzfa5mk

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 03:20:04 PM by demografx »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2021, 06:41:07 PM »
People may not be aware of this: There is a IgG test available for SARS-COV2. You can check if you had it in the past by elevation of IgG. There is not much point in taking the vaccine as long as these memory antibodies are elevated.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2021, 09:50:40 PM »

100% pro-vaccine too. It will be sad and tragic when people die from COVID who refused the vaccine.

Limejuice,

It’s already happened, I’m sure :( :(

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2021, 07:58:35 AM »
In January, over 1000 people in the UK died of covid every day. 4 months later, an average of 10 people a day are dying. The only thing that's changed is that the UK have now had 53 million doses of vaccine.

I'm not into the numbers of the UK hurray but maybe you can help me out to get a better understanding of the situation because it's not clear to me.

The question that arises for me is: What is the contribution of the vaccination versus the seasonality vs the measures on the decrease of COVID deaths in the UK curve? Did they prove it was all due to vaccination? Thanks.

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2021, 09:26:58 AM »
In January, over 1000 people in the UK died of covid every day. 4 months later, an average of 10 people a day are dying. The only thing that's changed is that the UK have now had 53 million doses of vaccine.

I'm not into the numbers of the UK hurray but maybe you can help me out to get a better understanding of the situation because it's not clear to me.

The question that arises for me is: What is the contribution of the vaccination versus the seasonality vs the measures on the decrease of COVID deaths in the UK curve? Did they prove it was all due to vaccination? Thanks.

Well, if seasonality was as important a factor as number of vaccines, you would expect all the major Western European countries to show similar numbers of deaths, given their similar climates and seasons. You can see that Spain, Germany, France and Italy all have between 10-20 times as many deaths per capita as the UK.

Here's the number of vaccines for each country:

That's a pretty strong correlation between vaccine numbers and covid deaths.

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2021, 11:49:46 AM »
I got a shot of the Sputnik V vaccine. I could have opted for the AstraZeneca, but I had some doubts about that. I just had COVID-19 two months ago so probably I should have waited some more, but I need a certificate of vaccination for my job and I didn't report the fact when I was ill. If I notice anything different I will report about it, but I am rather skeptic as even the infection didn't change anything at least POIS-wise. Although it did some permanent damage on neurons as I still haven't fully recovered my sense of taste and smell and it also doesn't look like they are improving. My sense of smell is moderately reduced and I can only perceive stronger scents. My sense of taste is only weakly reduced and it is not really a problem. Actually this way it is much easier to consume ginger as a benefit. I just have to wonder how common centaury would have tasted with a normal sense. I can only recommend anyone to try this out as it really hits the spot... in the face muscles. :D
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2021, 01:51:24 PM »
Well, if seasonality was as important a factor as number of vaccines, you would expect all the major Western European countries to show similar numbers of deaths, given their similar climates and seasons.

That's what's happening, they all drop towards 0 in 2020. Amount of vaccinations are negligible in 2020: Link1

I think it's impossible to find an answer to my question btw. It seems the vaccines didn't make a dent for Germany, it kept the same number of deaths for the timeline you gave. I think the speed and high number of vaccinations influenced the curve of UK somewhat around Januari but I wonder whether those 40 million extra vaccine doses in the UK counting from march 23 were necessary because the difference is small and that small difference may actually stem from more factors like the one given above.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 02:23:49 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2021, 02:40:12 PM »
Germany today reached the 33.3% of population vaccination first-dose milestone.

State from 2 days ago is: 37%  :D It's increasing rapidely.

They need a bit more before they can implement a successful police state. They seem to be a bit impatient considering the laws they are trying to implement at this moment.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2021, 03:20:29 PM »
stem from more factors like the one given above.

Yes, it's multi-factorial.
* Lockdowns and how they are easened/tightened (especially kindergarten and schools, home office, ...)
* People not being transmitters because they had it already
* People not being transmitters anymore because they're dead already
* Seasonal influence (People ventilating more, staying less inside, UV light, Vitamin D status, ...)
* Vaccinations
* Countries having different age structure (e.g. Germany has a lot of old people)
* Countries having different living structure (e.g. multi generational homes in Italy but not in Germany)
* etc etc etc

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2021, 06:13:03 AM »
The Uk since November has slowly been switching from PCR testing to Lateral flow tests, the positivity rate in the lateral flow tests is 0.6% while the positivity rate in PCR is 11.7%. Each time Lateral flow testing has been ramped up covid cases in turn have seen a dramatic drop, PCR testing is now becoming less and less frequent and majority is lateral flow now.

Graphs comparing LFD to PCR down bellow.

I'm not saying vaccines haven't had an effect, but this test switch is a major factor in why cases have gone down in the UK but no one is mentioning this as they want to give all the credit to the vaccine.

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2021, 04:35:30 PM »
The Uk since November has slowly been switching from PCR testing to Lateral flow tests, the positivity rate in the lateral flow tests is 0.6% while the positivity rate in PCR is 11.7%. Each time Lateral flow testing has been ramped up covid cases in turn have seen a dramatic drop, PCR testing is now becoming less and less frequent and majority is lateral flow now.

Graphs comparing LFD to PCR down bellow.

I'm not saying vaccines haven't had an effect, but this test switch is a major factor in why cases have gone down in the UK but no one is mentioning this as they want to give all the credit to the vaccine.

Care homes, hospitals etc are still doing weekly PCRs (and twice-weekly LFTs). Outside high risk environments, what's the point in giving PCR tests to people who aren't symptomatic? Especially when covid deaths are down 99% from January.

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2021, 04:57:17 PM »
Well, if seasonality was as important a factor as number of vaccines, you would expect all the major Western European countries to show similar numbers of deaths, given their similar climates and seasons.

That's what's happening, they all drop towards 0 in 2020. Amount of vaccinations are negligible in 2020: Link1

I think it's impossible to find an answer to my question btw. It seems the vaccines didn't make a dent for Germany, it kept the same number of deaths for the timeline you gave. I think the speed and high number of vaccinations influenced the curve of UK somewhat around Januari but I wonder whether those 40 million extra vaccine doses in the UK counting from march 23 were necessary because the difference is small and that small difference may actually stem from more factors like the one given above.

You're right, your question can't be definitively answered, and there are many different factors involved.

One of the main issues as time goes on will be "vaccine hesitancy". The UK has gone from easily the worst daily death rate in Western Europe to easily the best. One reason is that about 9 out of 10 people in the UK are willing to get vaccinated, including the vast majority of elderly people. Other European countries are not doing so well - France was down at 50%, and Germany at about 70%.

I'm willing to predict that countries that can't vaccinate enough of their population will struggle with covid for a long, long time.

Picture taken from an interesting Reuters article - lots of graphs, stats and quotes:

https://graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS/EU-VACCINES/qmypmrelyvr/

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2021, 05:28:21 PM »

I'm willing to predict that countries that can't vaccinate enough of their population will struggle with covid for a long, long time.

My crystal ball shows the same thing ;D

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2021, 07:35:35 PM »
It's actually the contrary.
The more people are vaccinated, the LESS police state there can be.
Israel said they reached herd immunity but implemented a vaccination passport which is needed to access certain places including additional security measures. This is a step up to a digital social credit system. I think you are walking into an Orwellian trap.

This is already happening in US with mask mandates being lifted.
So as soon as there is enough herd immunity, you can re-open things.
The red states in the south that opened up didn't reach sufficient vaccination percentages that led to herd immunity. They know they have been fooled because the death curves from their states are similar to full lockdown states. Florida filed a lawsuit against the CDC.

That's how it will be in Germany (after already seeing it in Israel and UK) and I'm sure there it won't be much different in Netherlands. So I don't think you need to worry
I've never seen so much censorship and lies in The Netherlands as last year. Critics on COVID restrictions being shut down. Certain medical tests and medication banned for use like the triple test (influenza A, influenza B, COVID-19). Infection count manipulations by running PCR test with 44 cycles and the list goes on.

The globalists are playing it smart I give em that. The games they are playing are incomprehensible to most people. Mainstream media is pure cancer.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 07:48:57 PM by Muon »